April Mummies 2011

Gertrude a perfectly reasonable rant!! I don't get why men do this??? So unfair!! It's like they don't see what needs doing, or if they do, they think that cos they are working at night, they have to rest all day! Makes me want to scream too.

My DH used to be like this until I left him in charge of te kids one weekend, each night he had to work and he soon saw that he couldn't just sit on his arse all day.

Half term next week! Absolutely no plans whatsoever but at least I won't be getting up at the crack of dawn, and rushing round like a blue arsed fly!
Might go on a muddy, wet forest walk later with our magnifying glasses to find bugs.

That sounds ace! Pickle is really REALLY into ants atm! She's obsessed with finding them (and stamping on them :o ) so I might get her a magnifying glass to go ant hunting (all bugs are ants to her :D)

as for OH, as he's out I'm having chinese for tea, in bed, watching soaps. I shall enjoy him being at work :D

What is it with kids stamping on ants?! Amelia's the same lol!!

Enjoy your space! Mines at work now but he finishes early today *groan* he just gets in the way when I'm used to him not being there haha

Gertrude thats a fair enough rant! Men are pigs.

My bf fiiiinally got in touch with me. Reckons he left his phone at home... dunno whether to believe him and coincidently hes coming home a day later than usual. Hmm :/

Ollie picks ants up and throws them at people haha!

Ahhh night out tonight :) much needed one too. Food and drinks for my cousins bday soooo ive treated myself to a tan and new dress :) time to feel good again.

Oh girls ! I don't know what to do. DH told me this morning that there is so much wrong with our relationship. He said he spark is gone and that he can' handle the stress. He said a lot. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said he didn't know. I had a panic attack and have been crying all day. I don't know what to do. I tried comfort eating and there is jus noting I can do. My whole body is numb. I fell down sceaming. thinking about it hurts. I was aware thing sweren't right between us but I was looking forward to spending time with him while I was off work. He said ti wouldn't help us. So looks like I'm moving to Honeydew unil Ican get on my feet after I have the baby. And poor Rosie keeps asking if I'm ok and sad. I tell her yea I'm sad but everything will be ok. And I have no one to talk to besides you girls. I have no friends here anymore. I feel so lost.

Oh Sam :( I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. I wish you were closer too and I could be of some practical help. Move to the UK!!!

Please talk on here. I know you've talked about difficult times with your OH before but that must be so stressful for you x

Not sure what to say x

i don't even know what to say either. We have had a lot of rough times. He has been working a ton lately too but i guess the stress of everything going wrong in our lives (one hing after another. he said the only good in his life is rosie) is too much. apparently the universe or whatever really doesn't think we should be together. I'm supposed to be doing laundry while Ihouse sit at my MILs but I can't even do it. I just want to sleep. take a bath. something.

Christ don't do chores, just do something to make you feel secure as much as possible. B kind to yourself.

Oh mate x

he just called my mom and alked to her. he said he can't handle our fighting anymore. i didn't even think it was that bad aside from his early morning yelling fits because rosie and i are too loud. so crying pretty hard again after talk to her. definitely moving out this week so we can have some space.

Can you not find a mediator and do lots more talking when there is someone there to keep you on track? You can't be expected to deal with this whilst you're pregnant :(

ive been considering calling the dr office to see if i can talk to someone in there but besides that i'm SOL

oh sam hun :hugs:, if he's at least saying he's not sure what he wants to do, it sounds like there's still some hope there. If you want there to be? Talk away on here as much as you need. I agree with Gertrude though finding a mediator or someone non judgemental/impartial to each of you might help you talk things through :( xx

i don't know what leaving will do. i've thought about it many times, but space never solves anything. the only thing that ever solves, is talking talking and talking some more. men have this idea that marriage is supposed to be like the beginning all the time. honeymoon doesn't and can't last forever, life gets in the way (especially with a 2 year old and another on the way). you can't be the only one fighting for your marriage tho, he needs to be willing to put in the work it'll take to fix what's wrong. maybe one day a week could be a date night after Rosie is in bed? movie, snacks etc. DH and i do that on friday nights now. you know my cell #, text away!

Sam do you think he's getting anxious as there's a new baby on the way?? I'm so sorry you are down and things aren't too good at the moment. I really hope you resolve things soon for both your sake and Rosie's. lots of love sent your way xx

Blimey there's five of us actually active in here right now. Never see more than 2 usually LOL!

It's nice isn't it, two years of knowing each other only online and still going strong x

i think you should just bring the kiddo's here and stay with me for the summer. come see stephanie and ashley with us :thumbup:

I was thinking just today, about possibly coming to America for a 2 week break. I have a few girls I still talk to from when I had Jake and they live in Florida, so we were going to arrange a Disney trip. Probably be a couple more years but so fun!

lol but i'm supposed to have the baby in july.
he offered fo me to stay at home and he would stay in a different trailer but i will still be coming home to his dishes and him gaming and i don't hink i can stand to see him every day. he just txt me "i will always love you i just have to get my head on straight"
i can't do evrything with rosie whlie he is right there. i would rather have the space and if this is the end then it is. i'm just giving up. i do'nt know what else to do. i can't talk wit hhim because he keeps saying he doesn't know how to say what he needs. he said i told him something i said to my mom right when we got to gether and it really bothered him but i don't know (and he can't remember) what it was. he said if i could say that back then then he doesn't even know why we stuck through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->