April Mummies 2011

Gem I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this.

I feel for you, I really do. I know what it's like to literally not want to be here, I didn't think of how it would affect others. At the time I didn't care. It's like I can see exactly what's happening here gem. Your friends don't sound reliable, you need to speak to a professional. They are so so understanding and will always stick by you. They will not think you are being silly, they are there to support you.

I hope you are getting some rest now, if any pain today, especially in your right side or stomach, don't hesitate to see a doctor.

How are you feeling today? The problem with having a drink whilst your thoughts are like this is the fact alcohol makes you think irrationally, as we all know! Don't ever feel afraid to talk to us in here, sometimes getting things off of your chest in a huge huge rant definitely helps. Even if you don't check for replies, you have got it off your chest.

We are all here to support you, gem. Your little boy needs his mummy. Please don't give up on him or your beautiful self xxx

Obviously you're not done caring. You're crying out for help in here. This isn't something you want to do it you wouldn't be here. I've had friends kill themselves. Its selfish. What you're willing to do to Ollie. I get you're upset, get help it I will be forced to get you help. Even from across the big ol pond.

How long ago did she post that? It's 8am over here now. I'm hoping beyond all hope that she's just hungover and feeling rough, or still asleep. She lives with mum right?

Gem, when you see this, stay home. Take some time to yourself. Ask your mum to watch Ollie for a while and just get your head on straight. Call the doctor on Monday. They can help. They helped me when I felt the way you do. Please talk to someone.

Originally she posted at 5 am your time but she's been on and off here and fb since

Really does. And I'm in too much pain to go downstairs to check my laptop. I way overdid it walking around yesterday trying to get babies to fall out my lady bits to no avail. Stubborn little sods.

Gem please check in and let us know you're alright. Just say ello. We're not going to judge you or whatever. Just wanna make sure you're feeling alright.

Blimey Katherine, those boys are firmly wedged in there aren't they???! You've done so bloody well to carry them this far, I admire you!!

They really are! Both my sister and I have had dreams that they're not coming out til they are the size of 18 month olds :haha:

Toby's just sneaked out of bed. He came in for cuddles at 6:30, dozed a bit, and has now snuck downstairs to play. So funny, he's playing instruments and singing to himself at the moment. So cute!

Hope the cuteness lasts! We just have screaming fits going on at the moment. FOREVER fighting with her brother. Ugh!

Gem messaged me on Facebook about seven ish but nothing since. I assume she's sleeping it off :(

Glad she got in touch.
And really Katherine yours freaking amazeballs making it to 38 weeks!

Rosie called Ryan before bed. Then she told me to talk to him. Though realizing he isn't properly medicated right now helps. Still hard to even hear his voice.

God, I've just logged on for the first time day. Gem, please let us know you are ok. You need to keep going for Ollie & you can get help. :hugs:

Katherine, Bert & Ernie are obvs v comfy in there. Can't believe you've made it this far. Wowzers!

On a totally unrelated note, Gertrude, I just read your cat link whilst at the hairdressers & have just made a complete fool of myself by having one of those stupid, uncontrollable giggling fits at it!!! I couldn't stop :haha: It's just tickled me completely for some reason!!!

Did her message seem like she was okay?

I hope someone took her to the hospital. Then again sometimes meds and alcohol just give you a wicked hangover and you just throw up and feel like your dying for a day. An Ex of mine was a psycho pill popper and he used to "suicide" scare me after every fight with codine or other pain meds and wine. He never died he just always hated himself after because he felt so awful.

I hope she's okay. Let is know you are okay Gem when you can, and please get some professional help. They can help you. Your mom can help too. She will watch Ollie and you can spend some time on yourself. Everyone needs me time.

Omg I'm in so much pain!!! I decided to go out with dean and kids today (in hindsight, not a great idea) and I am gushing so much blood every time I walk further than 10 metres. My miscarriage wasnt as bad as this neither was it after
I had post partum bleeding. This sucks :(

im ok. im in hospital on a drip with the antidote. im sorry for sounding like an idiot. just so fed up.

You don't sound an idiot because you're not. You've hit your own breaking point, we all have them chick.

X

Ill only ditto what Gertrude said. Not an idiot at all. Please talk to us if you ever need too. I'm sure someone will be around at any hour as we are all in different timezones :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->