April Mummies 2011

Big hugs Sam. Feel free to talk on here. X

Oh Sam :cry: Huge :hugs: I agree.... Is he just nervous about the new baby? I really hope you guys can talk it out.

Enjoy your night out, Gem! I'm off for a few drinks tomorrow but early doors so I can be home early! Fits much better with getting up with Rex!

How are you feeling today, Rachel? :hugs:

I'm trying on my bridesmaid dress tomorrow for my sister's wedding :D Hope I've lost enough weight!!! The countdown to the wedding is into single figures in terms of weeks now which means I'm in single figures for number of weeks til TTC. Eeeek!

Someone just sent me this and it made me laugh so tight I'd share https://www.buzzfeed.com/daniheckman/cat-shaming-at-its-best-7w57

Lol gertrude!!! My cat would've been number 6 when he was an indoor cat whilst toilet training. Little shit!
I so need to do one after he brought in a mouse.

Sam, I wish we lived closer! I would have you live with us etc! Isis and Rosie would be such friends! I am so sorry this is happening!

Ive gone out an overdose ob beer an co codomol. I hate my life an my cousins don't care so in trying to end it. I give up ob everything. I cant stop crying and I feel like I should be dead. Thank you all for the ssupport over the years but I really cant cope. Youre all my friends and I love you all... gem xxxxx

Not to mention that drug only injures your liver so it'll take a couple long and painful days. I hope you get help

Gem get help. Ollie needs you. Please talk to someone as soon as possible.

You shouldn't make any decisions that affect yours or someone else's life while drinking.

I'm about to post help for you in your fb if you don't tell someone close to you...

I can't stop you over the phone or even any other way but I'm telling you to think about it and think about your family.

Gem why don't you just chill and go to sleep.
Ur obviously drunk and are not thinking straight.
I bet you will feel differently when you wake up .
Think of your son, don't be selfish!

You know what im not even too drunk ive been thinking about this for a long time. I love ollie but it's not the life.i want.... no one knows how I actually feel because feeling round I do round here is a sign of been weak. Ive hinted at family and they think im being daft. Ive always been too ashamed to actually feel show how fit I feel and there for me there isnt really any other feeling.

Slightly off my face but yeah dont put it on fb please. If I die I die. Im done caring. They can find out in the note ill be pleasing plus a post nortom thing but yeah. I give up.

Gem, it's your decision of course it is, but you need to think clear. Clearer. Can you speak to someone you don't know? Your friends won't listen properly and will say things that come across wrong.

Ring the Samaritans, then if you can see your Dr to get some support because you know what, everything that happened with Ollie was traumatic, your health scares are traumatic, you need to talk to someone.

And, on the board I moderate on when someone says what you are saying we call in the emergency services, because it's not for us to do nothing. If you don't post on here out fb shortly I'll do the same.

It's not because we don't listen, but because we do.

Gem talk. Talk to us, talk to the Samaritans, then make plans for you and Ollie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->