April Mummies 2011

I echo what these ladies said. You're most definitely not an idiot nor do you sound like one. We're here for you 24/7 lady x

so now i'm pissed he hasn't called to talk to me about stuff. i want to drive there and talk to him but i don't think it's a good idea

Gem dont feel silly. Big hugs

Hugs miss fox and anyone else who needs/wants them

gosh, I only just read this thread since Friday! Gem, so glad you've got help hun, take all the care and support they offer you, you're not silly at all for feeling this way, you have a massive amount going on in your life atm, but Ollie does need you!! I used to work in mental health for a bit and its amazing what the right help and treatment can do for peoples lifes, please take it :hugs:

Sam, not sure what to say hun, maybe you do need to talk to him, even if it hurts? Have you someone to watch Rosie for a while? is he taking his meds yet?

Rachel :hugs: sounds horrible hun, hopefully it'll die down very soon, maybe you should call the hospital and check its normal? xx

and Katherine...wow 38wks!! that's amazing hun. Your boys are going to be well cooked! whats induction/ csection date again? must be soon!? xx

He isn't taking his meds. We have been trying and having issues with refills. I know we need to talk. I have to wait until tomorrow when my ILs get back from our of town. Until then I don't really have anyone to watch her. It isn't looking good though. Not that there isn't love but just that too much keeps going wrong. I couldn't fall asleep last night and woke every 40 minutes or so. Then up for the day at 3:45. I started thinking about sharing the kids. And how it works with the baby. I know he will want more than 50/50 in his favor. He thinks he should have it since I work more.

:( :hugs:, good luck when you get to chat with him. I can't even imagine what you're going through atm xx

and Katherine...wow 38wks!! that's amazing hun. Your boys are going to be well cooked! whats induction/ csection date again? must be soon!? xx

Wednesday! Was supposed to be tomorrow but as its bank holiday they won't do it, and they only do electives on odd days of the week so Tuesday was out too.

Took Toby out for his last weekend as an only child. We fed the ducks and went UV ten pin bowling. Then we napped. For HOURS. It's been lovely!

Sam, I'm so sorry, I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling or what you're going through. Big hugs xx

Eeek so close now Katherine! Glad u had a nice weekend with Toby :) x

Oh Katherine thats come round so quick! Are you nervous? Im so excited for you xx

Im home now getting cuddles off my ollie. Social services are involved because ollie co sleeps with me and apparently thats not allowed till kids are 5 :s bit weird like but yeah.
I told the hospital it was an accident... didnt want them thinking im a nutter although Ipeprobably am lol. Its made me realise I do actually have a lot to live for though if I sieve through all the shit. I wont be doing this again... ever.

Oh and the bf hasnt even asked how I am lol so ive decided not to waste any more time on him. Time to be happy instead.

Oh Katherine thats come round so quick! Are you nervous? Im so excited for you xx

Im home now getting cuddles off my ollie. Social services are involved because ollie co sleeps with me and apparently thats not allowed till kids are 5 :s bit weird like but yeah.
I told the hospital it was an accident... didnt want them thinking im a nutter although Ipeprobably am lol. Its made me realise I do actually have a lot to live for though if I sieve through all the shit. I wont be doing this again... ever.

Oh and the bf hasnt even asked how I am lol so ive decided not to waste any more time on him. Time to be happy instead.

Maybe social services are involved because you cosleep AND drink/use prescription pain medication ?

i'm glad you were able to get some help gem, feel so helpless all the way over here...we're all here to help however we can :hugs:

Nah apparently they have to investigate any co sleeping under the age of 5 incase parent rolls onto little one. I asked an thats what they said. So ill be trying to get him to sleep in his own bed now lol but its hard hes super clingy!!

Dont a lot of you co sleep though? I didnt know there was any special rule against it besides when theyre like newborn

Oh and thank you all btw. You guys are actually better than my irl friends lol x

Yes we cosleep .. have been cosleeping since she was a newborn.

I have no idea of the "rules" in the UK, but he is your child and cosleeping with your child is FINE! So don't let nobody tell you other wise!

We don't completely cosleep but if Toby comes into the bed at 4am he comes in with us.

(And yeah, I'm excited/nervous/freaked out lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->