April Mummies 2011

Morning! Kids have only just woken up so we are all in my bed! They are playing with the leap pad so I have a spare two minutes.

Good luck today, Katherine!! Hope all goes smoothly, it's all getting so real now!! Just think as soon as ou have delivered your babies, that hip pain will vanish! I had SPD with Amelia so so bad, I sympathise xx

Caro; enjoy your quiet day! It's peeing down here so we will be feeding the ducks in the pissing rain, jumping in puddles, go to the library for a few books then make ANOTHER peanut butter brownie. I'm obsessed!

As for me, I'm ok. A bit emotional last night as I started thinking of my dad, we lost him 8 months ago!!! Time flies. Now this so I was getting a bit down in the dumps. Why is it always at night, when in bed, that most things hit you hard. So grateful the kids woke up late today!!

Knew I'd left out a couple of girls!

Gertrude, I still have lots of hope pinned on your bfp this month!!! Fingers crossed!

Rhi. We had. Pretty dull bank holiday too, DH was working and I REALLY wanted a BBQ but alas, don't have one. That would help!

Well we had a great weekend, though yesterday's crappy weather was a bit rubbish. My SIL is American and she kept posting pictures of her friends on beaches in the states and muttering about how lousy our summers are :haha:

I drank gin, and cider, it was nice :)

Work today sucks so instead I'm getting very excited about the pending arrival of your twins :D OMG so soon! I wish again we were all closer and we could keep you in supply of cake and biscuits :D

Gertrude still got everything crossed for you :) x

Caro enjoy your alone time! Pics when the mural is done? :)

Rachel hope the bleeding stops soon. How long is it supposed to last?

Cottles... ahhhhh tomorrow if im correct?! :D im so freaking excited for you and pics of babies :3

God knows gem, probably a couple of weeks?

I am so so excited for the twins arrival too, I am not too far away ;) could always post a card and chocolates!! Eek ridiculously excited for you Katherine! I swear you had the quickest pregnancy ever, although at times you probably haven't felt that!

I may treat myself to a strong drink tonight, it's been a while ;)

I"m glad you're having a strong drink tonight Jakes!! Good for you! I've wanted one so bad the last few days and haven't even had a sip!
I'm glad everyone's weekend went pretty good.
COTTLES I CANNOT WAIT! I AM SO ABSOLUTELY EXCITED THAT YOU ARE HAVING YOUR TWINS! YAAAAAAAAAYYY
Seriously though. So excited.
I got to talk to DH yesterday evening. He had gone out drinking the night befoe and said i really helped him unwind and that he had a good chance to think of what he wants to happen. He said he does want to work on things. I have a counseling appointment on Friday and he is calling county mental health today to set up another series of sessions.
I'm heading to my mom's for a couple days for her birthday.

So excited for you Katherine!!!! Can't wait to see those cuties!

Sa, I'm glad you guys are trying to work through it. I'm sure being on the right meds will help him too.

Rachel, I'm sorry you've been so down but that's to be expected. I hate the dark hours at night when I'm feeling down. Sometimes it helps to have a good cry.

Gem, glad to see you're doing better!

I am so tired! I really didn't want to wake up this morning. I'm really unmotivated right now.
We did some potty training this weekend and Isis went to daycare this morning in big girl underpants! We'll see how she does in a room with 15 other 2-3 year olds.

i feel like a crap mom since i haven't even started potty training. i think i'm in denial she's getting to be so big.

Ahh dana youre a fabulous mum. She'll be potty trained sooner or later eh :)
Im working on it with ollie but he screams so puts me off lol so stopping and starting.

Hope all went well today Katherine!! sooo excited too :D

So glad you and DH can start to work things out Sam :hugs:

Rachel :hugs:

Gem, glad you've managed to get out today. Def cry whenever you need too, it makes you feel better in the long run!

Dana, you are def not a crap mum for not potty training! I listen to all you ladies and Alex is so far away from being trained its crazy :haha:. He'll now sit on the loo but just likes posting paper between his legs, then trying to pull it back up and wipe his nose :sick:. He still has no awareness of when he's poo'ed or wee'ed either :dohh:. They'll all get there eventually!! :D

Dana I didnt even start this early with Jake, don't worry this is weirdly early. Most kids a&e closer to 3. I think your a good mom, even if you wanna disagree! You always do what's best for Abby and you know her best :hugs:

Danielle, I find that if Amelia is distracted. Well, it all goes to pot!

Aleena isn't potty trained either yet.. I think it's super early still too.

Aleena doesn't want to sit on her potty for more than a few seconds.
She now comes to me when she wants a diaper on though, whenever I let her go about without one.. so she is getting more aware.

Katherine, good luck today and tomorrow (isn't that when they're coming? )!!

thanks girls! i can always count on you to talk me out of my pity parties :thumbup:

Pickle will sit on the potty and has once wee'd on it but by accident, she knows mummy wees in the toilet and pickle wees on the potty, she even does the sound effect :haha:

So I caved and tested early (due on thurs/fri) and it was stark white :( was a frer too :(

Eeeeeeeek thanks for the good luck and excitement ladies. The anaesthatist appointment went well and I'll be admitted onto the ward at 8am and having the boys at some time in the morning. I'm bloody terrified haha

With potty training, I've not done much. Toby will sit on a potty with a book and you can see him trying to squeeze out a wee if you ask him if he needs to go, but he just can't do it yet. Physically he's pretty much ready but mentally he's not comfortable with it so I'm not pushing it. They'll all get there in their own time!

Ahhh I'm so excited about Bert and ernies arrival :) good luck Katherine :)

Ohhh my gawwwd Katherine!!! In 12 hours maybe?! Ooh!! (Christ it sounds like I'm having a baby the way I'm going on!!)

Gertrude with my last pregnancy, I didn't get a bfp until the DAY BEFORE! And that was a frer. I was gutted up until then! Stay positive!

:hugs: Gertrude, still could happen yet!

Katherine....eeeeek bert and ernie could be on their way right now!! :shock:. Hope everything is going smoothly and you're not too scared of the actual procedure!! can't wait to hear the happy news :D...think I might be checking fb a tad too often today :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->