April Mummies 2011

thanks ladies :)

Katherine...hows day 1 been of a mother of 3!? xx

I over did it at my moms. I can hardly move! My round ligament is really bothering me. I've got counseling this afternoon. And Dh is working for the next 4 day and likely longer. I'm going to spend the next week cleaning the house.
And thank goodness in didn't need to stay in the cabin. I got out there and other people have moved in. All of our stuff was there and they didn't even tell me they were letting others move in! So now we are on super crunch to get everything out.

Oh and Rosie also has the rash. My pediatrition told me there wasn't much to do about it except get her out of diapers. That really pushed us to just stop using them during the day

hope your pain settles down soon Sam. Can't believe your place was let while you stuff was still in it!?! how can someone do that and not even tell you!?
hope the coucilling goes well later xx

It is so frustrating! But I guess they didn't feel the need to tell us crcause I hadn't been there since last summer (too cold to stay in winter!) But the other people are going to be surprised when I come take my hot water heater and stove, bed, couch, TV, movie collection and everything.

lol yes they prob think it all comes with it!! how stupid they didn't tell you though :/.

xx

lol yes they prob think it all comes with it!! how stupid they didn't tell you though :/.

xx
More than stupid, it's outrageous!! Hope you get all your stuff back soon Sam!

So what's everyones plans for the weekend? I have a(nother :D) BBQ with my B&SiL tomorrow (not official in laws before you think I got married without telling you all :haha: ) whilst my OH is away with work. Then Sunday I think we have a day of just seeing Dad then chilling :) Depends on the weather but we might see if my B&SiL want to come to us for MORE cider :D

sounds fab Gertrude :D

i'm going away with DH tomorrow overnight :D, we've got a hotel booked and aim to go out for dinner and the hotel includes breakfast :D. Alex is going to my FIL's to sleep. Excited :haha:

Have a good one everyone xx

Ooooo a night off!! I have had 2 since pickle was born and each time I got blind drunk and stayed up till 2/3am and then had to get back to pick her up earlyin the morning so couldn't enjoy the lie in :blush:

and by blind drunk I do mean blind drunk :D

I really do need to grow up :blush:

Lol Gertrude!! I may have tk have a night off soon and get blind drunk too haha ! Doesn't take much these days...

In fact it's the derby this weekend, in my hometown! It's heaving and a great opportunity to have a drink in town as most people are in a great mood! I live a 10 minute walk away from the course; it's on tv, probably Channel 4 or BBC, not sure. Jakes preschool is just down the road from there. My claim to fame. How sadx

:hugs: Gertrude, blind drunk sounds like the way forwards :)

think I've only ever had 2 nights off with DH before too! and neither time have we actually gone away so its quite exciting! I've had a couple of other nights where I've gone to a girlfriends house and DH has stayed home with Dan, but those are since I fell pregnant again so no drinkies for me...tis nice not to have a sore head in the morning though! xx

Oh no Gertrude :( it's so disappointing when that happens. FX it happens soon for you, we may TTC sooner than I thought, so a few of us could end up together again ;)

DH and I have probably had a couple of nights too, usually around one of our birthdays although funnily enough, my BIL has offered to have the kids for the day so we can go out. Definitely making the most of that! May go into London for the day, and do proper touristy things lol!

nick and i have never had an overnight together with abby. we planned a few, just never worked out.

Gertrude, go get smashed and enjoy yourself lol sounds like you deserve it :)
Just hope you dont end up too hungover :p

Ahh ive been down the docks with ollie and my friend today. Sat on the grass watching the big wheel while ollie chased the birds. Lovely and sunny today! Was really nice :)

:hugs: Gertrude. Deffo have a lot of booze this weekend! I'm deffo making the most of it this time before TTC cos I didn't realise how much I'd miss it the first time!

We've had quite a few Rex-free nights. Mostly at weddings. We're always at them! Or 30ths at the minute. Hangovers with toddlers are killers though! :haha:

i'm not saying i haven't out and gotten drunk, cuz i have. we just haven't gone overnight somewhere without her together.

also, my SIL is a crotchy woman post pregnancy. :grr:

Dana we have never been out overnight without the kids either. I would LOVE just one night! But Amelia has never gone through the night til recently and I only just weaned her, so no-one could really watch her at the time. Now though she sleeps through and isn't BF, there's more chance of a night out happening (I hope lol!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->