April Mummies 2011

Gertrude with my last pregnancy, I didn't get a bfp until the DAY BEFORE! And that was a frer. I was gutted up until then! Stay positive!

I wish I could hope but it certainly feels like AF is on the way - and OH is away the key times next month (again) and the month after we're on holiday with all the family. Ever get the feeling the world is against you? :dohh:

Come on, Katherine, what are the little guys' names?! The suspense is killing me :haha:

I know!!! Katherine I've sent you a little something so keep your eyes peeled x

oooh still no news!! argh :haha:, hopefully she's cuddling her gorgeous newborns by now! :D

I finally finished!! here's Alex's room, once we swap him into his big boy bed the bed won't be in the way of the finished mural :D
Mural finished 29_5_13 (1).jpgMural finished 29_5_13 (2).jpgMural finished 29_5_13 (3).jpg

And the finished baby's room :D
Finished muriel.jpgBaby 2 mural (1).jpg

Aww thank you Rachel! I'll ask DH to keep em peeled til I'm home xx

So yeah. I had babies! Dylan and Eddie born at 9:45ish (I still don't have exact times lol) weighing 6lb 7 and 6lb 12 respectively. Nice big boys!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/4AEE1D7D-65E7-4F4A-B17B-16C6EFF67D52-274-0000001C7B0BC7AE_zpsebff0946.jpg

Both are doing well. As am I. Bit tired and sore but totally in love with my lil dudes. Dylan looks a lot like Toby as a newborn.

Congrats sweetheart :D They're GORGEOUS!

And erm, just one small issue - pickle was 6lb 12 when she was born, how the F*** did you fit 2 of them in? :wacko::wacko:

:yipee: congratulations Katherine and family :D:D

Gorgeous boys! love their names too. Dylan (if he's the one on the left) def looks loads like Toby! even now! xx

Over a stone of baby!!! Jeez woman, how did you manage to carry them that far!! Wowzers! Congratulations; LOVE the names. I take it Dylan is on the left as he really does look like toby!!
So so happy for you! Great weights, too!

Wow on their weights! That is impressive, carrying all that baby! No wonder you were so uncomfortable! They are gorgeous :)

Congrats katherine!!!! They are gorgeous! Cute names. I think they both have a look of toby. My first thought when I seen them was aww mini tobys!
Hope youre all doing well :) xxx

Congratulations!!!! They really do look like Toby.

Hope everyone else is ok? I hardly come on here now, don't get much time. Its definitely more trying now they are older!! All they do is argue :-( Potty training is going well but I think I may aswell set up camp in the bathroom lol xx

Congrats! Wow that is some baby weight! And Dylan ( if in the left) is such a mini Toby! They're amazing. Congratulations!
Tasha glad to hear potty training is going well. We have gotten to the every couple of hours but Rosie will still have an accident most days.

:happydance::yipee: They are so cute Katherine!!! I love their names too! I agree with Gertrude! How did you do it! Isis was 6 lbs 13 ounces! Congratulations!!

Dana, Don't worry about pt'ing. We're pushing because she's honestly ready and has terrible diaper rash. We were refered to a pediatric dermatologist but they don't have any openings until September. That means PT'ing is our best option at this point. If it doesn't help then she's off to an allergist.

Oh and she still have several accidents a day but is getting there. Yesterday she had 2 pee accidents and a poo accident (said was all done but wasn't) at daycare (and they said she did well for her first day...I'd hate to see if she did poorly :dohh:) and then an accident when we first got home yesterday.

Ok, I'll admit, I really didn't read many of the post :blush: I was looking for the twins! :)

Congrats Katherine!! They're gorgeous.. love the names too!

No wonder you were in so much pain! Aleena was 6 lbs 14 oz, can't image carrying 2 of her inside of me! Well done :yipee:

Congratulations Katherine. They are both lovely and lovely weights to. Glad your all doing well xxx

Caro rooms look lovely x

Aww they are absolutely adorable, Cottles!! Well done! Hope your getting some rest! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->