April Mummies 2011

:haha: Rachel, yeah I didn't fully think that one through did I!? wasn't expecting to fall so quick tbf!

just had take away pizza, which was early enough so alex hadn't had dinner yet, was lovely to eat outside and share it with him for once :) (in the shade!), so weird being in the uk outside and still needing shade at 6pm at night!

I got a nap in earlier though so feeling kinda more awake tonight :), fx'ed tonight it the night!!

Hope everyones having lovely wkends xx

Aww sounds lovely Caro.
Fingers crossed you start tonight. Have you had any signs etc??

A due date baby would be fab, Caroline :) You never know...

I went to bed the night before Rex was born, totally fed up & p'd off that I was still pregnant. Woke up a couple of hours later to my waters breaking. In bed :dohh:

So you just never know!

Cheers girls :). So wasn't expecting to reach edd this time, lol! Ah well.

Ria, yeah had loads of niggles but don't lead anywhere, hopefully they're doing something though! Right shower so fresh for midwife ;-) xx

Good luck for the sweep, Caroline. Hope it gets things moving. I'm intrigued though... How come you have a MW appointment on a Sunday?! How did you blag that?!

I'm off for newborn snuggles this afternoon. Can't wait :D It was so nice shopping the pink side of the baby shops for once. I really would love a girl next time :blush:

:haha: sarah...I have insider friends ;). With my mum being a midwife I know my midwife :). Was booked into the clinic on tues (still am if nothing happens before) but she text me the other day both offering and wanting to come this wkend as she's on call for me, but come thurs is on a nightshift so kinda wanted to see if can get the ball rolling before then as if she's already caught up with another labouring home birther she'll not be able to get away, whereas getting a clinic covered will be easier, which is what she's doing mon-wed :).

anyways sweep went well, 2cm dilated internally, soft and stretchy! cervix still slightly back and babies head a little high but she said I was favourable and managed to make me bleed slightly which apparently is often more of a sign of a successful sweep, and the one which worked for alex totally had a similar reaction after! she also said I've lost my plug...missed that happening :rofl:

tmi but me and dh just dtd to help things along ;) and once alex is up from his nap going for a walk! sooo hope i'm back with good news soon! xxx

Well, they do say it's not what you know... :haha: That's really nice that your MW really wants to be at your labour :) Fingers crossed that the sweep gets things moving!

thanks girls...watch this space, not 100% sure yet but think i'm in early labour! got backache and uncomfortable tightenings every 5-10mins or so. I text my midwife and her reply was 'excellent, I thought the sweep might get things going earlier'...funny how they don't tell you that at the time! lol. off to have a bath and early night and see what happens xxx

thanks girls...watch this space, not 100% sure yet but think i'm in early labour! got backache and uncomfortable tightenings every 5-10mins or so. I text my midwife and her reply was 'excellent, I thought the sweep might get things going earlier'...funny how they don't tell you that at the time! lol. off to have a bath and early night and see what happens xxx

eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Ooohhhhhhhh!!!!! Totally checking back every time I get woken up tonight!
GOOD LUCK!!! XX

Same cottles!! Ill be checking at every opportunity!!

Caroline, I really hope this is it, and have my fingers tightly crossed!!! Hoping your GIRLY makes and appearance soon!! Hehe!

alright, since miss team yellow is *hopefully* in labor, let's play a game of guess the gender and weight!

i say :blue: and 8 lbs 2 oz

Oh and i did some floor cleaning on my hands and knees and.this baby isnr off to the side anymore!!! Full on head down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->