April Mummies 2011

Alex was overdue by a bit and was 8lb9oz...
(so I just got all gushy reading the first few pages of this thread. we were all crazy hormonal lmao!)

I went 10 days over with jake, he was 8lb 9oz too. Amelia was 8 days over and weighed 7lb13oz. Not that much between them really, and the second baby being heavier didnt apply!!

Morning ladies...sorry for the silence!

Very pleased to announce baby Edward Stirling was born last night at 9.55pm weighing only 7lb 11.5oz!.
All went very well and only pushed for 5mins, he was nearly born in his membranes!! Will do more details and pics soon, plus put on fb later Xxx

Poppy was 12 days late and only 7lb 11oz

Congratulations Caroline! Like I said on FB he's incredibly sweet looking! I love sleeping baby pictures!

Isis was one week over and 6lbs 13 oz so you never know. Plus DH and I were both 8lb babies so I was expecting a baby about that size! I couldn't believe how small she was!

Saw the pic on facebook. Such a lil cutie... makes the twins look like right old chunks :haha:

Toby just pooped in his potty. Proud mummy moment!

Thanks ladies, can't believe how little he is! Second babies are meant to be bigger!

Katherine, my friend had a boy yesterday too at 9lb13!! That's gonna be a crazy weight difference when we compare them considering they're born the same day! Lol, least your twins have several wks on him!

All going pretty well, can say doing it 2nd time round is sooo much easier, I haven't got the 'hit by a bus' feeling at all, so instead just painkillers and a bit more sleep are needed. :)

Oh accept feeding, the monkey has only latched a couple times since he was born and its about 30degrees here today, midwife is coming out again :)

yay!! congratulations Caro!!!!

The winner is Cottles as she guessed boy and weight of 7 lbs 12 oz. Congrats at only being .5 oz off!!

Wow that was really close, Katherine! Psychic powers?!

Can't believe how little Edward was compared to Alex, Caroline. It must be all that running around after a toddler! You have given me hope that my next one might not be a 10lb-er :haha:

On the subject of my next one, AF came today which means we are officially TTC :happydance: And my fertile time falls exactly during our holiday ;) Fun in the sun :haha:

yay!! congratulations Caro!!!!

The winner is Cottles as she guessed boy and weight of 7 lbs 12 oz. Congrats at only being .5 oz off!!

I KNEW IT

https://starsignstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mystic-meg-weekly-horoscopes.jpg

Congrats Caro! He is precious! Im so excited he is smaller too! Gives me hope this one will be smaller! I am also very happt to hear everything was easier!
Good luck TTC sazzle!
Ive been teying to :sex: everyday but only seem to get DH on board every other day (good for.tonight or tomorrow morning though and if im dialated enough they will do a sweep)
Good guess Cottles!!!

Have fun Sarah! :haha:

I know we've always been on the fence about having another child but its even further in the future now. Our family will likely be experiencing some upheaval in the next 6 months or so, maybe sooner. DH and I are fine, its external. I'm not sure right now what exactly is going to happen but I keep telling myself that change is good. Its how we grow as people. I'll talk about it more when I can. Just be thinking of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->