April Mummies 2011

Morning ladies, sigh...still here :-(. Contractions still coming about every 10-15mins but weak. Even got some sleep last night! They're just a tad weak.
Will see what today brings...who said things moved faster with second babies!?!

Ps loving the gender/weight guesses!! Xx

Really hope your contractions ramp up today. Hopefully you are dilating with the weak ones & things will just happen really quickly & smoothly :)

Aww good luck Caro. In going girl at 8lb 2oz

In other news my baby nephew Lenny was born this morning at 07:08. I have no more details at present.

Hope caro's baby joins him today xx

Hope things pick up soon caro!

Having a naked day for toby today. So far 4 in the potty, none on the floor. Yay!
We had a slight accident yesterday in that we did naked time after dinner but stupidly forgot to locate the potty... so when toby came over asking for toilet and potty, we werent quick enough and he pooped on the floor poor thing, I felt so guilty!

thanks ladies, think we're getting there! was assessed this morning as lots of changes since yesterday and about 3cm but not actually in active labour yet. Since then things def getting a little more intense, have put tens on now but can still talk through contractions. Hoping this baby will be with us by the end of today! xx

Come on baby! I want news!

I'm back from my holiday :) did anyone miss me? :haha: a week in France with my inlaws. Let's say I'm glad to be home ;) For the vast majority of the time it was ace :) but with enough niggles to make me pleased we're not there for a fortnight

So, ION, it was definitely a chemical for me. Had my bleed then ovulation time was changed slightly I think due to the long cycle last month. Still, being hot and drunk meant we :sex: a few times, but the key couple of days pickle did her best to make sure we didn't, grrrrr

so who knows this month whether we have a chance or not, but I had a LOT of wine, and a LOT of sun and a LOT of :sex: so a pretty good holiday :D

Now, come on caro! Get on with that baby! I say pink and 7lb 10

Keep the guesses coming girls!!! Ill keep track and announce winner after baby Caro arrives!!!

Good luck caro!

I'm going with pink an 8lb 4oz :)

Gertrude hope this is your month!

Damn flat is taking the pee. Ive had it a month but still no keys lol. Theyre doing maintenance :/

Oh an murdered guys murderers, 2 have been caught! Theyre in court today. Turns out they went to my school in my cousins year :|

Same cottles!! Ill be checking at every opportunity!!

Caroline, I really hope this is it, and have my fingers tightly crossed!!! Hoping your GIRLY makes and appearance soon!! Hehe!

care to guess a weight?

Only just checked in! Yes, I'll guess Caroline will have a girl weighing 7lb 11oz :D

Hmm I'll say girl too. But weight is kind of a funny guess! Baby could weigh anything! Lol I'll say 7lbs 5oz lol so silly!

My weight seems to be in the minority... is it because she's 40 weeks?? I have no idea what a 40 week gestation baby would weight. Can I change it to 9lbs?? lol!!

lmao, abby was 7.1 at 39 weeks so anything could happen. if you want to change to 9, i can do that..

Yeah toby was 7.1 at 39+4 so you never know!

in other news. .. HOLY COW ITS TOO HOT N STUFFY
27.2°c in tobys room right now and its bloody 11:30 at night. We need a breeze and a great big rainy thunder storm.

Its 2.20am an I cant sleep with the heat. Us brits weren't made for heatwaves. Gah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->