April Mummies 2011

Lol Katherine !!! Mystic meg, eh?! I did 7 lb 11 dammit. But the .5 rounds off and I was well out on the sex!! Pahaha!

Caro glad to see you are feeling good!! It is more a euphoric feeling for any baby after your first, I agree with you there! So happy for you!! Was it a home birth? My memory isn't serving me very well tonight!

This heat is getting on my last wick now ... It isn't me, more the fact the kids are so grumpy and can't handle it as well as we can, which is understandable. Luckily our house doesn't get extremely hot like my mums or sisters. The walls are solid brick so don't let in too much heat.

Thinking back to when my two were younger, I used to lie down and breastfeed Amelia and jake would sleep in my bed too. That way we all got some sleep. Come to think about it, I breastfed 80% of the time, lying down! Maybe cos I'm lazy haha

Sorry Sazzle! So excited for you to be TTC!! Especially good timing with the summer holidays ;)

:hugs: Danielle.

:haha: Rachel! It's very true! BDing is very much a weekend affair in this house in term time!!! At least we'll have the energy in the summer hols :haha: That's why Rex is an April baby! July is a quiet month at work for us :haha: :thumbup:

I've had a little time to process. My dh is going to lose his job. The manager 3 levels above him doesn't like him and is out to get to him fired. We've known this for a while but it was confirmed today. We both will need to find new jobs and will be moving to a different state. We're both very employable but we won't get the level of benefits we had before. So now we're scrambling. We can just afford expenses on my income but not really. We've spent 4 years making a life here and now we'll have to start all over.

Don't worry we're looking everywhere! I haven't found anything in Wisconsin yet.

Oh I'm so sorry Danielle. I hope you find somewhere ASAP and work isn't too hard to find.

YAY congrats Caro :D and reassuring to hear you're finding it easier this time around too!

Good luck Danielle :( hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you x

ION I need some sleep, I woke this morning feel so sick it was unreal :( Stupid pickle couldn't settle in the heat again so I ended up, when she woke up at 5am and my OH was shit about it, I went with her to her bed and slept on her floor. I reckon I got about 2 hours last night :( most of which was on a floor :(

Fed up :(

:hugs: Danielle.

Good luck Sarah ttc!!

That's kinda freaky Katherine was so close! They round up the weight in lb in notes so he's officially down as 7lb 12!! Then go by the grams, for re-weighs which.I can't remember :)

Feeding going better now, cluster feeding.since about 7pm last night, yawn :haha:. Not managed.much sleep at all but hey ho least its not killing.my nipples this time!

I am def shocked.by.his size, lol. Just goes to show second babies don't.have to be.bigger!

Sam, hope things happen soon hun!!! Will be.looking out for.news xx

Thanks everyone. We're getting over the shock of it and moving on. We've found a few positions. The nice thing is we're able to look all over the country so its not limited to a certain area. One of the positions is about 45 minutes from my parents! I'm not getting too excited but that's the one I hope he gets. I don't have many friends back home still but its such a nicer environment! So many more options to be outside more time of the year!

Caroline, I'm glad feeding is going better!

Hoping to hear of some baby news from Sam!!

Keep cool everyone! Most of the US is having a heat wave too!

oh and Rachel, yep he was born in the pool at home :D xx

hope things work out for the best Danielle :hugs:

right going to bed, fx'ed for a little more sleep tonight!! xx

Oooo!! I hope he gets the one close to your parents too! Because that is (not really) close to me! Really sorry to hear about his job though.
atm waiting for my ob appt. I cant lift my legs right and cant close them and ive had awful back ache all day and some intense contractions. Just hoping ive progressed enough for a sweep. Got rosie to nap in the car so im trying to enjoy some peaceful time before she wakes up again

Also we are experiencing HUGE regression in potty training. *sigh* like has only had one successful potty today. Even had a poo on her pants yesterday at daycare.

Good luck Sam! I hope you're favorable for a sweep! I know its not too close to you but its also not that bad and I have family in the SF area. I could see us definitely going down to visit them. DH is excited about it too but worried about how his dad will take it. Honestly I think he'll be fine. he's retired, he can hop on a train to come visit! plus we only see him a few times a year as it is. I'm really going to miss SIL and BIL and Isis will miss her cousins but there's plenty of extended family around.

Thanks everyone for your support!

So i was a solid 1cm and 20%the but she was able to do a sweep. I dont think it is going to start anything but i was closed pretty tight and just soft last week
I am still only 1lb up from.my prepregnancy weight. BP was 110/60 so thays good too. Progress for sure just not much lol

Oh and we also have family up near Klammath Falls and surrounding so us going North is likely also

this is a bit of a tmi, but does anyone else get extra #2 when they're on their AF or about to get it? it's awful. worse then cramps i swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->