April Mummies 2011

Exciting Sam. Hope little lady doesn't want to keep you waiting to long!

Hope things get moving for you soon, Sam. Come on baby! We want to see piccies :)

Sam, I hope your silence means you're in labor?!?! I'm so excited to see pics!!

I'm also very irritated, Isis isn't taking a nap today and I discovered this afternoon the the drain pipe for our washing machine is leaking terribly! That means I can't rinse my dye projects! Ugh!

Haven't been on a while (seems like lol). Caro CONGRATS!! I was totally wrong about all my predictions lol.

Sam! I can't wait for you to have your little girl!!! :)

All these births make me so excited!! I just can't wait, but I'm glad to since I am actually pretty scared what having two littles will be like without Michael around.

Nothing new to really talk about.

Cheese- I think if you are willing to be a sahm and grow your business than it's a great idea, but I also wouldn't want you to feel trapped if you "had" to do it for some reason. SAHM can be really fulfilling but if it isn't something you'd enjoy it can probably feel really suffocating.

is mine the only one not potty training and still sleeping in a crib? i need to realize she's a big girl apparently...

Anyone else excited that Kate Middleton is in labour?! Or is that just me?!

:haha: I feel quite excited! Well truely missed sharing the bday, lol. Sam could do it!!

Im excited in the way I get excited whenever anyone becomes a mum because I know its awesome. Not excited in a royalist way though.

Dana, shes only 2... there's no rush and no point trying to train until you are both ready. You might find she just wants to try it one day. Does she have any potty trained friends? Toby always seems more keen to go without nappies after spending an afternoon with his cousin who is also potty training. Ive never forced it, just waited til he was ready, let him be naked and told him where the potty is.

pickle isn't ready - she says she wants a wee wee but then wee's on the floor and looks sad - I need a weekend with her on our own I think and then we can really try. My OH gets freaked out when she wee's on the floor :dohh:

Spoke too soon re. Still being in a cot, the monkey climbed out twice this morning, then again when he was put in there cos he wanted dummy. :-/, so we've had no choice but to remove the side, what terrible timing!!

Might be a big brother thing... like he wants to be more grown up?
By the time the twins were a week old toby had pretty much stopped coming in to my bed in the middle of the night and 9 times out of 10 he will self settle if he wakes at night. That and his willingness to try potty ttraining has all happened pretty suddenly since hes become an older brother.

Good luck for tonight, Caroline! Fingers crossed that Alex stays asleep & in bed for you. But DH will just have to deal with any get ups from Alex so you can deal with Eddie.

Rex just had a poo accident :dohh: After no accidents for about a week :( The pants have gone in the bin!!! I'm not scrapping poo of them! I'm really hoping that going away on Sunday goes ok with the potty/toilet situation.

Josie is potty training but she is no where near having dry days yet. People keep telling me I need to start getting Josie fully potty trained and take her off the pacie. Yea right! With a new sister on the way and daddy gone. I think I'm just happy she's happy. Period.

No baby here yet. Things keep getting going then dying off.
Rosie has been crying all morning. Shw just spit her chocolate milk oit and is demanding i change her shirt. Im really sick of her attitude the last few days. I feel like i will never go into labor because she is stressing me out so bad. Highly doubt today is the day. Dh has been a dick to me all morning too. I just eant to send Rosie to my moms and stay in bed all day.

i don't think i should ever come out to see you Sam cuz i might just punch your DH square in the face! I'm not a violent person, but damn his attitude stinks!! :grr:

Casey- i think you need to change your thing from "cautiously expecting #2", pretty sure she's sticking :haha:

i do have these days where i think i'm so far behind with her, but i've always had the mindset of following her lead. it's only when i'm around other moms that i start to think i'm not doing it right. *sigh*

thanks for the support ladies, i know i can always count on you guys :thumbup:

Dana you're doing a great job with Abby. I think.not pushing is good but also making sure she has opportunities to explore and do things as she is ready is also good and from everything youve told us you are.
I want to punch him sometimes too. He isnt awful alwaus and I know my hormones arent helping. I am a complete space case and it drives both of uscrazy

I totally felt like that at the end Sam, if u can get someone to take Rosie it really helps!

My dh has stepped up a gear a bit today! It won't last but nice to know my little outburst made some impact ;-)

So far so good with the cotside gone, u might be right Katherine, he wants to grow up all of a sudden. Yet in other ways he's sooo naughty atm!

Edward has a really yucky eye, ended up at Dr this afternoon and been given drops. Poor thing couldn't open it this morning. On plus side though it got us out and when went to supermarket to pick up the
prescription I got a million complements and lovely comments from strangers :)

Gave Eddie his first bath tonight too as his cord came off this morning, he wasn't a massive fan but it totally made Alex actually want a bath as he got to share, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->