April Mummies 2011

Randomly I just realised apart from Rachel everyone who's had/having second (or more in kstherines case) has had the same sex as the first! Bet that's pretty unusual!

:haha: sarah, I kinda did too...wouldn't swap him now though! :D xx

Yea I guess I should Dana. LOL!

I'm currently sick, but not like dead sick. I just have a stuffy nose, but it still makes me really woozy and spacey and tired. So, Josie has been a handful today. Tomorrow she goes to daycare so hopefully that'll be some recovery time.

I'm really worried about money. Ga was suppose to be such a wonderful beginning to save and clear a lot of our debt, but it's turning into nothing different from what we had before. I keep trying to tell myself that we are still in the "in-between" phase where end bills are piling on top of start up bills. *sigh* And then all of the birth related and start up costs of Ember are starting to show up. Plus all the airfare for Michael's traveling.

We never considered all these things. But- we do get a "raise" in January. One of our largest loans gets paid off in Dec, so in January we will see a $450 a month "raise". We've literally never seen that money in our pay since 2008 because it was a "cadet starter loan" for new incomers to the military. What a crappy loan!!

Hormones don't help with the stress. I just hope everything works out. We SERIOUSLY need to pay off two of our debts before we move or life will get really hard.

i got sinus infections all the time when i was preggers. dr gave me stuff for it that gave me yeast infections, but it was better then the 2 week long sinus infections..

It's very, very quiet in here! Everyone ok?

We had another potty training success today. We went shopping for the last few bits for holiday & Rex went on the toilet without a trainer seat or anything! Gives me hope for holiday! :thumbup:

Awesome Sazzle!!
I am just hangong oit waiting for this baby. Had an ALMOST moment last night but the contractions died off. I've lost more plug and hoping i have a good appointment in 2 hours.this baby is feeling a lot lower the last couple days but I am tryjng to prepare myself for no progress. It doesnt help that the last couple days have been stupid stressful. Oh well. I am sitting down at the marsh enjoying some me time

Aww hrh Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge lovely name for the royal baby

I'm not a fan of the name! But it's their choice! Best of luck to them.

Dazzle, that very good going from Rex , sounds like he was more than ready when you began recently!!

Sam fingers crossed it isn't too long!

Not much happening here, just filling up the days as we are on Summer Holiday now. Everywhere is rammed already!

I lost a pound. Officially back to prepregnancy weight at 39+2. Bp was a little higger than normal. Im 1cm 50%and thinned very very soft and she did a sweep and said it expect spotting.

Sounds promising, Sam :thumbup: Hope things start moving soon for you. Can't wait for baby news!

Can't say I have strong feelings either way about the Prince's name. But my sis is annoyed cos she wanted George if she has a boy but now there'll be a surge of Georges :haha:

Started potty training today about 2 hours ago..
She already peed in it twice and no accidents yet :)

yay so exciting!

Gonna just stay in the house today and tomorrow and let her go diaper less and ask her to sit on her potty every 20-30 mins just to try and pee

So far today my phone has been dropped into a potty full of poop and Toby has knocked over a potty of pee. I'm on my own til 10pm because DH is working offset hours for the American office. The twins are crying, Toby is tired and whiny... I am streeeeeeeessed.

argh roll on 10pm Katherine!

I've a rather unsettled boy tonight too :/

yay for aleena and rex potty training!

alex has taken really well to having his side off his cot! :D, not had any middle of the night battles at all! (touch wood)

hope the sweep works for u sam! SOUNDS PROMISING! (oops sorry bout caps!)

I like the alexander bit of the babies name :haha:

Only 15 mins to go, Katherine. Then I think you've earned a stiff drink!

Good luck with the first day of potty training, Naima.

Well done, Alex, for staying in bed. Your mummy needs that!

I SURVIVED! Dh is now off work and washing bottles :D

Toby fell asleep like this but at least he fell asleep. Babies are not yet asleep but hoping by midnight we'll all be in the land of nod.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/2013-07-24220547_zps4075028f.png

Injection day tomorrow eeeeeek! Dh is working from home so he can look after toby while I take the twins for their jabs. Im a bit scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->