April Mummies 2011

Massive massive :hugs: hun... I wish there was a way we could help. Like look after pickle for a couple of days or take some of the work load off you.
Is there anyone you can talk to, friends or family? Just to vent? It might help to get how you're feeling out in the open xxx

Aww Gertrude! :hugs:
Im on mu way to the hospital! My contractions are.getting harder tk talk yhrough but we.are currenrly in the McDonald's parking lot bc DH and Rosie were hungry and I wanted frozen lemonade. I'll update more later

Dr says still too early to come in and wants me to wait until they are 5 mins apart and im huffing and puffing through them ao we are at my BILs house 2 mins from the hospital

So excited for you Sam!!

:hugs: Gertrude! I think going to see your dr. is a very good idea. If they put you on meds now couldn't they just give you a higher dose if you need when grieving? I don't know what else to say, sorry. I hope you can find someone to take pickle and give you some time!

Caroline, I wish postage wasn't so expensive I'd make you a ring sling :) at least you something else to use anyway.

Oooh exciting, Sam! Please can I have baby news before I fly to Cyprus tomorrow?! I don't know if our villa has Internet. So I could be AWOL for a while but I'll see.

Good luck Sam!!!

I'm so sorry your going through a rough patch Gertrude. Wish I was closer to give you a hug, cake and a strong drink. :hugs:

Enjoy your holiday Sarah!!! Well Jel! (I know all about clearing up smashed eggs, little shites aren't they?!) lol!!

Caro hope you have a good nights rest tonight. I've been meaning to send you a little something but I've been SO busy! Will try Monday xx

I've just come on AF tonight, and its the second one since I haven been breast feeding. So first "normal" one since before I was pregnant iyswim?! Breast feeding definitely stopped all my pmsl symptoms! How?! Because now getting spots galore and my boobs are HUGE. Did anyone fond their periods or symptoms changed somewhat after having kids? I used to get really bad pain before Jake but now not a twinge. Not even a ounce of pain?! Strange!! And my labour with Amelia was less intense? I don't understand. Off to Dr Google ;)

Hoping to hear good news re:sams baby when I return!!! No pressure Sam! Hehe

Haha love autocorrect.
Im on my first af since I stopped bleeding after the section. it started monday and is only just getting heavy so I think itll be a long one.

I dont know if its the stormy air or a reaction to the jabs 2 days ago but the twins are really uncomfortable today. Crying, writhing about. .. dont like seeing them like this. I forgot how rubbish it is when they cant communicate, poor things

GOOD LUCK Sam!!! sooo hope you get your VBAC hun xxx

Have a wonderful holiday Sarah

Danielle, your too sweet but yep I think we'd get done for postage and no doubt customs too :/...sooo annoying...anyone visiting Canada from the uk :haha:

massive :hugs: Gertrude, def get back to the Dr. I think deep down you know when somethings just a little blip and when somethings a bit deeper and needs a little more help.

Rachel...no advice i'm afraid, I went straight from bfing to pregnancy to bfing :dohh:...question is will I do the same again ;)...had such a smooth time this time I'm crazily thinking i'd really not be bothered if I ended up pg again soon :haha:, my head will win out (and prob DH) so it won't happen anytime soon but can totally see when Eddie is 18mths i'll be ready again!

Katherine hope the twins settle soon! we've had a gassy kinda day today too, but he's barely done a poo again (just a smear) so its prob that :/. I've sterilized the dummies...so didn't wanna introduce one yet but bfing is going well and he just needs to suck at times so worth a go imo!

Stopped in the hospital to see jow things were progressing and i am at 50%the effaced, 2cm and -2
We decided to get a hotel near the hospital instead of driving the almost 1.5 hours home.

Come on baby girl!! Make your appearance!

Caroline, I haven't had any issues yet with customs but I've only shipped to Australia and New Zealand. I send them as gifts :) I've actually not had an order from UK yet, interestingly. International shipping is so expensive that I think it limits my international orders.

I can't believe how cold it was today! When I started work this morning it was about 11C! This time of year I should be sweating to death in the field! This morning, every time the wind blew I shivered! And there was dew until almost 10 am.
I can't even describe how excited I am, Isis is watching the hungry caterpillar and is in love with it. I'm so hoping we can watch that instead of endless Elmo!
Keep hubby in your thoughts! He has an interview next Thursday and Friday for his dream job. I really hope he gets it.

Danielle, your too sweet but yep I think we'd get done for postage and no doubt customs too :/...sooo annoying...anyone visiting Canada from the uk

My Canadian cousin is coming over next month. Get your orders in ladies!!

Talk to Sam couple hours ago she said she was at 10 so I'm sure baby ruby is here since I haven't been able to reach her since!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->