April Mummies 2011

Caroline that's great!!! Go Alex! We haven't really been pushing the potty training b/c she doesn't seem ready yet. :)

Good luck to those in the TWW and TTC! Im still like Dana in the WTT category lol :)

Hope your checkup provides answers Cottles :)

Not sure I missed anyone, but its very likely b/c i haven't been on here in a while! I'm trying to get my oldest ready to school and plan birthdays etc lol

Katherine maybe its the pill youre on? I bled for 3 months straight on the pill. Had to come off it.

Hi btw everyone lol. Have i missed much? Feels like.ive not been on here in ages.
Been busy getting life sorted. Plus my mums off for summer so spending more time with her.

Oh and I have mild pneumonia because of the bronchiectasis once again so having rest days but still trying to do things. Cant let it stop me!

Sorry ive not caught up proper gonna go read back now an get a bit more up to date lol

I'm trying to catch up! I was at a two day women's network conference for my job so I didn't have any Internet time! It was great networking with all the wonderful women I've worked with for the past 4.5 years. Kinda bittersweet in a way.
Dh has been working on our relocation while I was gone. He had a full physical for his new position and a meeting with our relocation coordinator. He has all the forms for mortgage pre approval and has already met with our real estate agent in the new location. It's such a whirlwind! In the meantime I'm trying to actually give a shit about my current job and not spill the beans before all the pre employment screening is done for dh's new job. I'm super excited though and nervous but a good nervous!

Good luck to you guys in the tww and TTC! We're definitely still wtt! Probably next year for us.

Rachel, at least you have answers. Likely it was random. Generally the extra chromosome comes from the mothers side but not always. Likely you both have no abnormal chromosomal issues. Glad you're able to get the genetic counseling!

Gem, sorry you're sick again! Enjoy the time with your mom! :)

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm still catching up everywhere after the past few days.

Dh is having a useless day. I got up for a bath because Im booked in for a priority appointment this morning. (Found a bump up inside my lady bits.) The babies were due bottles at 8 but I didnt rush because dh was with them. By the time id finished in the bath and sorted myself out it was 8:15, both babies were crying for bottles and dh was just standing there not feeding them because he needed a poo. When I asked why he didnt start feeding so i could take over when I was back he went into one about how I should have been up earlier blah blah. Ive got enough on my plate this morning.. Dont need this right now!

Ok he redeemed himself by giving me a lift because I ended up running late.
Im sat in the docs waiting room now sort of nervous. Muhhhh.

Let us know how you get on cottlesx

I was hoping you may pop up, Danielle!! The more I thought about it, the more I am glad we are being tested. Mainly for my children's sake, as if the rarity is true and either of us is a carrier, it may pass onto our kids, so for their sake, I'd rather know!! If I am, well, I would not ttc again as we have been through too much grief recently. But if it was random, then id be happy to ttc. I've learnt so much these last few days. Genetics is absolutely fascinating!

Was everything ok, Katherine? :hugs:

So, this happened... :happydance:

I know you girls wouldn't, but obviously keep it off FB please :) Until you see me post anything pregnancy related anyway! Can't believe it really. Shocked!

Attachments

• null_zpsc1d556ec.jpg
    null_zpsc1d556ec.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
Congrats sazzleR!!! Awesome news :)
I hope to join you in about 4 weeks :)

Congrats sazzler! :D

Just curious is anyone else here keen on the idea of having an only child for good?

hope u got on ok Katherine xx

woohoo congrats sarah! that was quick!! xx

YAY congrats sazzle!! I'm so pleased for you (and more than a smudge jealous if I'm honest!!)

Thank you girls :)

It was quick, Caroline, yep! First cycle again. Amazingly lucky. That or me & DH are quite compatible in that department :blush: :haha:

You'll be joining me at the end of your TWW, Gertrude, I'm sure :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->