April Mummies 2011

Blimey thaf was quick.. awesome news, congrats!! Xx

The doctor confirmed my bump inside is just a new skin tag. Nothing to worry about. As for the AF and clots/tissue ive just been told to wait it out. I passed what I was told is probably uterine lining this afternoon and it was the size of my palm. Gross. Im hoping the excessive bleeding was my body trying to get rid of that and now its gone things might slow down . we'll see I guess.

Good news Katherine! Sort of :/ sorry about the clotting etc. I used to have that happen before I started the pill.

So awesome Sarah!!! I'm so excited for you!

So dh passed the pre-employment physical but he has one blood test they have to redo (cholenesterase) which is nothing really. We're meeting with the real estate agent to do the market analysis on our house Sunday evening. I can't believe this is all happening! I'm trying to figure out when I can quit, when dh should quit, etc. when do we tell daycare! Ugh!

Rachel, I love genetics (obviously) :) please let me know if you have ANY questions! I'm not a human geneticist but I definitely keep my ear to the ground. :)

Thanks Dana & Danielle :)

Glad the doc didn't think there was anything too sinister, Katherine. Rubbish that you just have to wait it out though :(

That is a lot to think about & plan, Danielle. Try to stay calm!

Thank you Danielle!

Katherine, I should have mentioned when I had one of the kids (cant remember which one, now!) I had extreme bleeding for weeks until I passed a huge clot. Then it subsided. So hopefully, what you passed was what was causing it to last this long. I guess we all take a while to regulate after having babies , your AF may never be the SD as what it was before?!

Mine has got lighter and is pain free, since having children. Did anyone else used to get extreme/bad cramps before children, and now nothing? I still get some Pms like spots, tender boobs etc but no pain. Not complaining!!

We are off to Peppa Pig world this weekend, and typical for England, it's raining. Blah! We went last year and Amelis wasn't into it but now she's obsessed with it! My two are funny, as Jake doesn't really like fast rides, and only recently has started enjoying swings and going high , whereas Amelia is a speed freak, and loves fast rides and askse to push her as high as the trees?! Jeez!

The only difference I've noticed with AF is that they are shorter & my cycles are now longer & less regular. Having a baby must really mess with everything in there!

Have a lovely weekend, Rachel. Pack your waterproofs & the rain won't matter :)

We've got a wedding tomorrow. It's DH uni friend. The couple came to our wedding but I just can't be bothered with it! How bad is that?! I feel like I've hardly slept in my own bed since we went on holiday. And now I can't even drink!!! Urgh. Can feel an early night coming on!

Good news that its nothing bad Katherine :)

Ahhhhh off to view and hopefully sign for my flat in half an hour :) so excited! Then going a wedding reception tonight :)

Anyone else's child hitting others, knows it naughty but continues to do it?!?
I'm hoping this is a phase!!!

abby's been hitting and pushing for a while, tried everything and she still does it. no clue wtf to do

Glad Poppy's not only one perhaps its just a phase!

Toby is in a pushing phase. He hits and kicks "stuff" but pushes his cousin.

Off topic, have a bathtime twin pic!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/PhotoGrid_1376681844963_zpsc187ef48.jpg

Jake hit regularly from 18 months to 3.5/4!! He just didn't understand no matter how/what we said/did. It definitely was a phase but for us, a very long one. Just keep reiterating that's its not a good choice and to distract!!! I felt so embarrassed by it and it stopped me from going to toddler groups: don't stop! It's the worst thing I did! He's lovely now and actually very sweet!! He knows the boundaries but it took a while. Amelia hasn't tried it at all and it's refreshing!!

It'll take a while but it is definitely a frustrating phase :hugs:

Oh my god katherine!!! Cute babies alert!!! (Which one is at the top?) Either Eddie or Dylan, at the top, REALLY looks like big bro Toby!!

Congrats Sazzle!!!!
And congrats Gem!
Cottles- glad to hear you shouldn't worry. Bummer that you have to wait out the bleeding though :(just
hope you girls who are ttc have lots of luck this time!
Im just tired. At MILs so going to nap. *yawn*

oh wow Katherine, how gorgeous are they!! so glad the dr thinks your fine, fx'ed things settle down now!

talking of AF's I thought mine had come back already yesterday! 3 pads in a day with fresh blood when i'd basically had nothing for a week, today back to nothing, v odd!

Danielle so glad DH passed physical! happy organising of everything!

hope the flat signing went well gem :)

sarah, don't blame you wanting to just stay home! there's also something about weddings when you can't drink lol (I make myself sound like an alcoholic...hehe, promise i'm not).

I got given a double baby jogger city mini yesterday from an old friend, she'd not take any money for it as reckoned it was in a bad state. Anyway I've taken the whole thing apart today, put it through the washing machine and washed the frame/wheels, plus repaired a small tear and it looks pretty much like new!! feel bad she'd not take any cash, but so greatful, town was much easier this morning :D

Gorgeous piccy, Katherine :D

Glad you've found a way to get out & about with both LOs, Caroline. I really hope that by the time Rex is 3 & baby no. 2 comes, I won't need a double buggy. Or am I being a little optimistic?!

I dunno itll probably work! We take the double buggy for the twins and toby walks. If he gets really tired we also have a backup option as we take a baby bjorn or mai tei with us so toby can go in the buggy and baby can be worn. Ivw yet to take all 3 out by myself though... next month when the drop in toddler group starts up again ill be doing it.

Jakes the top baby is dylan. Hes mini-toby for sure! Eddie is just his grandads double.

Forgot to mention we took toby out yesterday evening in big boy pants! 7 til 10:30 and no accidents! He didnt tell us he needed to pee at all but dh and I made a point of taking him to the loo whenever we went. Whoop! He refused a pull-up tonight so its his first night without one. Bit anxious in case he comes into my bed because I don't have a plastic sheet but we'll see how it goes!

I still dont know if I'm going to get a double jogger or not. On one hand it would be nice and on the other ... well i can stroller Rosie and wear the baby ir vise versa. Tosie still likes the carrier so I juat winder if I need to spend the money... but then again I could actually jog with a double jogger and have both kids.

I wasn't going to get a double, but had a nightmare shopping trip and haven't got to grips with the moby still. Once I get a connecta (waiting for the pattern I like to be in stock ;)), its a simpler carrier so will be easier to do what Katherine does and pop Edward into the carrier so alex can have the buggy.

I have a Beco. I am missing the part to help hold her head up when she is sleeping but I went ot the laundry mat with it the other day and managed to nurse her while she was in it (thank god my boobs are so big LMAO!) Ruby slept the entire time and I got to get things done. I would love something a bit easier but it totally worked and now I think she will be in it a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->