April Mummies 2011

Congratulations!!

I know somehow I'll make it through everything but I can feel my shoulders inching up as more gets piled on me at work and home. I think a lot of it comes from having to hide everything that's going on. A couple people at work know but I can't say anything until dh gives notice. Luckily we go on vacation Friday! We'll be gone until the next Sunday! Oh and we're leaving straight from work so dh gets home from a work trip Wednesday evening and then Thursday night after work we have to pack so we can go. Ugh!

Gem, I'm so glad you're getting a place! I'm really crafty so I'd be more than happy to help you figure out how to make the place work!

I talked with my mom this morning which was nice. She helped me de-stress a little. Helped me think about vacation and how it's just a few days away. Then I talked to dh and poor guy is getting grilled about something that isn't his fault. It was like why weren't you babysitting these other people making sure they did their job before they did it. Anyway, I will figure out how to make it so we can sell this house as fast as we can for as much as we can! I'm hoping we can make about $15k. That would set us up for a 20% down on the next house in the price range we're looking at. I'm working so hard mentally to think about the future and realize that I just need to take things one at a time! Everything will happen!

:hugs: Danielle. You have a lot on your plate. Remember to get some chill out time for yourself too.

Congrats, Emmys :D Good luck in your new job.

Contemplating taking Rex to the cinema to see the new Thomas film next. Are we mad?! Has anyone else risked the cinema with their LOs?

No we have not taken Isis to go see a movie and we won't for a while. She's just too much to handle and I can imagine all the ways it could go wrong!

We've not attempted cinema poppy can't even sit and watch tv for 20 mins lol

Poppy sleeping habits have gotten really bad again making loads on the night trying to come into our bed etc
Tonight she woke up after 30 mins of being in bed so I've decided to go for the rapid return.
My god she's got some stamina and knows how to pull the heart strings.
However half hour later and she's kinda given in fingers crossed for the rest of the evening

:hugs: Ria. Bad sleep is tough. I know! I'm on month 28 of bad sleep :haha:

I've resigned myself to the fact that Rex will NEVER STTN :dohh: He'll just get to an age where I can force him to stay in bed & read or whatever instead of getting up! :haha:

Aleena isn't a good sleeper either.. she is getting better but still wakes up for boob at night, at least 3 times LOL.
We co sleep so it's fine with me.. she used to not be able to sleep without me at all, now she's good for a few hours at night by herself, which is a huge improvement.
I am aiming at her sleeping by herself during the whole night by the time a new baby comes along :) So she still has about a year ;)

OH GOD HELP
I forgot about the wonder weeks.
Both babies seem to have started one yesterday. Theyre synchronised. BOTH of them need constant cuddles and non-stop attention. Omg ifi even just break eye contact with Dylan he screams untik his face goes purple. Not necessarily something you want to deal with avec migraine and sans sleep.

Just huge :hugs: Katherine. At least you know that it is a wonder week & will pass :hugs: Baby wear for a few days maybe? Or get help with the LOs so they always have someone's full attention? :hugs:

We haven't done the cinema with Amelia. Jake will just about last and he's 4.5!! Mind, when Jake left preschool, they had a leaving party, and there was a kids entertainer there. She sat on the mat with the big kids, for an hour, just watching! So I guess she may be able to sit there. I might give it a go bit take Hubby so he can stay with Jake!

There will be a night when your LOs go through the night, just don't know when! It is easier when they share a room, if they have siblings, as they talk each other to sleep! Just 5 months ago, it was horrendous. She would scream, want my boob, wake at night etc. but now she gets into bed with her baby, ice cream van and wooden snake (!) and chats to jake for 20 before passing out in some weird shape.

hey ladies, i'll sadly join the toddler not sttn club atm :/, he used to be a great sleeper but since Edward has def regressed :/

In fact behaviour wise is still pretty bad, though we're going positive and ignoring negative atm and it seems to be helping, fx'ed. Accept at bed time, omg I end up with a headache every night!

finding the time to get on bnb is proving v tricky lol! xx

I wish poppy would watch tv. Tonight battle was only 15 mins were getting there woop

I wish Alex would too, sometimes he can do 15-20mins. But only if he wants to watch. He was up twice last night after a major bedtime battle, bugger!

Ollie loves tv. First thing he asks for every morning is 'beebies' (cbeebies)

Leaving him in nursery for an hour on Tuesday... gonna be so weird lol.

pickle loves films - how to train your dragon, shrek, lion king, jungle book :) all good - she won't watch religiously but she's loving them

all princess bollocks is banned, as is most disney :blush:

Rex is a Disney Pixar lover with some Dreamworks stuff thrown in! He loves any CGI stuff! The Cars & Shrek films are his favourites. He enjoyed Dispicable Me too :)

Poppy enjoyed dispicsble me but we had to watch it 5 separate times to watch it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->