April Mummies 2011

if you suffer from depression, i hear doing something permanent makes lots of women really depressed. maybe just get a uti?

i'd get him to go get done, way less invasive for a man too, plus you've been through enough having 3 kids, bout time he took a little discomfort ;)

Make him get done cottles! Mentiom it every day till it happens haha.

How on earth do you all have such big boobs?! I bet your boobs are bigger than my head lol while theres.mine no bigger than fried eggs. Hmph! :p

I got a little problem. I keep bleeding but not like a period. Its just like brown blood whenever I pee. Think itll need checking out or nothing to worry about?

brown blood is old so its usually nothing to worry about, but you seem to have a crap load of issues so i'd prob go get it checked.

He was going to get it done. Not sure hes on either of us getting something so permanent "just in case"... but im worried about NOT getting something done "just in case"
My gp has totally made me paranoid by telling me my pill might not work because im fat. :dohh:

your gp is a tool. i'm fat and it's always worked for me. tell him to shut his fucking mouth.

hmm lovely GP!...not

gem, go get it checked, prob nothing but you'll only worry if not! x

Hello?! It's been verrrry quiet in here for a few days. Is everyone ok?

My poor sis got admitted to hospital with hyperemesis & dehydration :cry: I went up to visit her & she looks even more awful than she did over the weekend when I last saw her :( I just wish I could help her or take some of her sickness away :( I feel guilty for feeling ok :( Despite them trying many anti sickness meds, she still can't keep anything down so is hooked up to a drip. Poor thing :cry: She's 13 weeks so I really hope she starts feel better soon. I bet she's having a girl!

sorry to hear about your sister!!

i've been around just busy with DH and I starting school. man, 4 classes in a day is tough, glad i have tues and thurs off or i'd go mental.

woke up with a headache and that awful miley song stuck in my head. coincidence? doubtful.

aww your poor sil :(

we've had no poo from Edward since early hours of Monday and he won't be put down cos he's in so much discomfort so kinda been full on here! think i'm gonna take him to gp tomorrow if still nothing by morning

Aww your poor sil hope she feels better soon.
Nothing much going on here. I still have a non sleeping, tantrum throwing yet still adorable 2 year old keep me busy and works been full on to.
Am broody thou seems everyone around me is pregnant

Good luck for your new year at school, Dana :)

Poor Edward. :hugs: Hope he manages to go soon so.

Ria, when are you planning on having no. 2?

Off up to visit my sis again tomorrow. Hope she looks better than she did :(

Well I'm on mission weight loss for no 2 and we always said after my 30th birthday which is fast approaching as its next Saturday so prob they cycle after that.

Sazzler your poor sil! Hope it eases off soon. I know exactly how crap she'll feel since I was like that. Itll all be worth it in the end though ofc :)

Caro hope Edward goes soon. Its a shame to see them constipated!

Oh god I start college next week and ollie hated nursery after half an hour! Dunno what im gonna do!

Yey poppy had a much better day at nursery today :)

Gem, don't worry about Ollie at nursery. It's bound to take some getting used to when he's had you all to himself for so long but he will get used to it & in a couple of weeks, he'll love it. You go & study so you can make a better life for the both of you :flower:

Gem were u with ollie in that half hour? He will get used to it once he realises what fun nursery is etc before u know it hell be moaning when it's home time lol

We're getting closer and closer to reality. :( I'm really not looking forward to the next two weeks. I have multiple meetings, presentations to make, clean the house for putting it on the market and dh is putting in his notice on Tuesday. I get anxious just thinking of it all. Like almost vomiting anxious. I have a couple more days of vacation left and I'm going to live it up!

I'm around a d cup, but when I'm at my goal weight I'm an a/b. speaking of which, I'm so done being overweight! When we get back I'm going back on program. I have to be better at tracking. I don't know how its going to go with all my traveling in the next couple weeks but I have to lose weight. Maybe for the next two weeks I can focus more on running and not eating poorly. Then I can be more strict after dh leaves to start his new job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->