April Mummies 2011

Lol riri!

I wonder if Rex would like the "Planes" film out at the cinema. Exactly like Cars, but...well..planes, obviously!!

Just got back from a trip to Bracknell. There's a discovery centre there, that kids love. There's also a decent swimming pool opposite with flames and a lazy river. Haven't been in there yet but fun, I'd imagine!

Really want to go on holiday or have a mini break! Somedays, I feel like screaming. Jakes like a broken record and Amelia gets the hump so easily, they stress me out when combined. Definitely found a toddler and baby easier than a preschooler and 4 year old. But it has days where it's easier taking them to park etc.

Only one I find hard, which is just a pain, is teaching them both to ride a bike without stabilisers and a scooter simultaneously. That's effin' hard! Ha!

Tobys a big ol Pixar fan. Cars and Cars 2 are his faves. Oh and Wreck It Ralph which isnt Pixar but still....

Im in a foul mood today. Mehhhhhh.

really want to go on holiday or have a mini break! Somedays, I feel like screaming. Jakes like a broken record and Amelia gets the hump so easily, they stress me out when combined. !

what is "the hump"?!!? hump here means :sex:, so you can imagine my confusion! :rofl:

abby likes just about anything animated. loves despicable me, cars, planes, sponge bob, daniel tiger, paw patrol...the list goes on. she's a tv nut like her momma, always has been. as a newborn even, she would watch tv.

Haha if youve got the hump (or thee ump if youre a southerner like me :haha: ) it means youre a bit annoyed/cheesed off/peeved.

Like right now I've got the hump because I am far too fat and big boobed for reasonably priced bras. Humph.

I wonder if Rex would like the "Planes" film out at the cinema. Exactly like Cars, but...well..planes, obviously!!

Oh he'll absolutely bloody love it. No doubt about that! But we'll have to wait til it's out on DVD (unless a good copy appears on t'internet :blush: & there isn't one at the minute. Not that I've looked :blush: ;) ) I really want to see it too!!! I've seen both Cars films so many times that I'm actually excited for some new film action :dohh: Same goes for the new Thomas film!

oooohhh Rachel please don't scare me, toddler and pre-schooler is harder than toddler and newborn....nooo! :rofl:

after all this film talk we put monsters ink on earlier, making sure we laughed at it (don't want freak outs at night!) and he actually watched a fair bit of it :)

Think the end of naptimes are coming :cry: he keeps getting up at night and decided today not to put him down. He's tending to battle naptime anyway, even though he'll then go down for a couple hours, he'll then not want to go to bed in the evening or not sttn. Be sooo sad to lose my peace in the day!

:hugs: xx

We have a toilet training regresdion here guys. Sigh. I really dont want to put him back in pull ups but I dont want toby to get stressed by wearing pants. Not sure what to do.

Poppy went through a regression we just kept going as it didn't last long. Hope Toby is the same xx

I understand, Isis is going through the same thing and I haven't put her in anything but panties and pull up at night like normal.

Your time will come Gertrude x

Cottles give me some of your boobs haha. I sobbed like a baby yesterday because a bikini which is a 32aa was too BIG on me. Feel like a boy lol. Id do anything for bigger boobs :')

Ollies fave films are rio and dispicable me. He watched rio 3 times in a day once.

:hugs: gertrude

gem, i am a G cup, i'll gladly give you one of my boobs and i'll just spread the other boob to the other side :haha:

Haha gem... have them... Please!
Dana we can never be in a room together. There would be more boob than the world could handle :haha:
I'm a HH to J cup.. I would literally give my right boob to be able to get a primarni bra!

:hugs: Gertrude

gem you're welcome to mine too...ff here :(

me and dh dtd for 1st time since Edwards birth last night...really was ok, just tiny bit sore!! took 6mths to get to that point with alex! he asked me if we needed to use anything, was sooo tempted to say no :haha:, but we did and will be sorting something more long term on tues

Ohh Caro, how nice that it isn't as sore as it was with Alex, I am hoping the same with #2 as DTD was HORRIBLY painful until AF showed up (15 months) last time.

Are you going on birth control?

When do you think you'd want #3 ?

yeah fx'ed for the same naima, I still had a 2nd degree tear this time too, just feel sooo much better! its healed well this time too :).

i'm still undecided re. bc, but am thinking the pill atm, then can stop whenever without having to get something removed. we're thinking we'll wait till alex is at school for no.3, so maybe ttc earlyish 2015, not that far away really but might wait till eddie is 2 before actually ttc, we will see what hormones do lol!

Wow thinking of number 3 already!
DH and I only dtd last week for the first time since the twins because AF fiiiiiiiiiinally stopped. I felt so self concious it was ridiculous. Totally hating on myself and my image lately. Really need to get into shape. The only shape I am just now is round :haha:

Birth control wise, I'm seriously considering a more permanent prevention. DH kept mentioning getting himself "done" but he hasn't mentioned it in a while so I might do it instead. Only problem is.. the side effects are weight gain and depression which I already suffer from so it's probably not a brilliant plan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->