April Mummies 2011

perhaps you can use this as something to control during a time in your life that's rather out of control. perhaps that's why it's becoming so appealing?

I think so. That's usually how I work. Every time we've moved I've been able to get to my goal weight. :)

gem, I agree with the others, he'll soon learn to love it. we still have the odd rough start (just last wk I left him crying, but within 30mins nursery rang, said he'd been read stories and was fine, and he'd had a fab day when I got him that night :)), but mostly he now goes in without even saying bye!

Danielle, I guess try and focus on the positives of everything! plus awesome if u can use this to get to your goal weight! awesome!

Edward exploded thurs evening, it went everywhere! not been since though but ive starting giving him gripe water, seems to be helping a bit.

he slept 12.30-7.30 last night!! stirred from 5.30 but everything I sat up to feed him he'd gone bk off!

poor alex shut his thumb in the car door this morning, looks so sore :(, think he might lose the nail but thankfully missed the joint, considered a&e but not sure theres much more they can do to help, so he had nurofen, dummy, snuggly and some smarties and I've now got both boys asleep on me, bless them!

Aw poor Alex! I hope he feels better and little Edward feels better soon too!

Gem, I'm sure Ollie will do better as he has more time at nursery.

I'm so sad that my vacation is ending but we have a ton to do once we get back to the real world. I really hope we can get a bridge loan so I can move to our new house very soon!

It's a miracle poppy has slept through the night. I can't remember the last time she did that! She still asleep and I'm wide awake at 5.30 gutted

Go, Poppy! Hope she keeps it up :thumbup: Slightly jealous! Wish Rex would do that instead of crawling into our bed in the middle of night & sprawling all over :(

gripe water seems to be a miracle worker! I have a way more contented baby :), just need to make sure he gets more hind milk though as had a green poo last night but at least it was only 2 days after the last one, without all the major discomfort before going.

alexs thumb doesn't look so bad today, and we were out all day so he was knackered, DH said he basically passed out on him as he was getting him ready for the bath :haha:. I dropped my parents home and expected to come bk to chaos as knew he was over tired, but instead silence!

I'm with u guys on toddler not sttn though :/...grrr! after today though he really should sttn or omg i'm in trouble tomorrow! xx

Well as thought it was a one off. Up for half an hour last night which wasn't bad for her

alex was up for about 2 hrs last night :/...he's sleeping worse than Edward!!

I stupidly let him nap for about 45mins in the car yesterday, clearly I really need to just stop naps and ride out the storm in the daytime now, its not worth it for not sttn!!

alex has started having serious meltdowns dropping him at nursery :(, horrid walking away when he's like that. They rung me 30mins later and said he was fine, but still he used to go in all excited :(, I could hear him still kicking off from the carpark today and his room is upstairs round the side of the nursery, not good

Oh no caro! I find if Amelia has even two minutes sleep in the day, it greatly affects her that night. I loved nap time! Now it's school runs all day!

Jake starts Reception tomorrow *sob* and Amelia starts on Friday.

Found a Prada purse today, in Wimbledon, and trying to contact the woman as her details are on her licence. The only way I could find her was on Facebook as she's ex-directory. Ooh she could be on here?!? Either way, hope i get it back to her ASAP as I hate to lose something ad spend ages cancelling cards, panicking! The address is about 30 moms drive away if all else fails!!

u could hand it into the police Rachel?

I loved nap time too, rofl!

Nap time is definitely a thing of the past here too :( If he naps, then it can 10pm by the time he goes to bed. I need him in bed earlier than that so I can work on an evening. But lack of naps just means he goes to bed without a fight. Not that he STTN. That NEVER happens :dohh: Annoyingly, he does it when he sleeps at my mum'd either with or without me. I'm wondering if his cot bed is too small or uncomfortable for him? At my mum's he has a three quarter double :shrug:

Being back at work this week has been a struggle. Feeling nauseous with this bean :cry: Not used to it! I had no sickness with Rex at all, just tiredness. Now I have both :dohh:

Sazzle, I had sickness with Amelia but not Jake ;) !! It is so much harder feeling nauseous 24/7. Hope it doesn't hang around for too long!

I think hubby is going to give it to her as he drives through Wimbledon on the way back from
Work, it is the same road he drives on. Strange!

Sarah, which year do you teach again? I got a load of Letts KS3 books for my nephew from a charity shop for 60p! They are a tenner each, usually! What year is ks3? 6/7/8?

Aw don't get my hopes up, Rachel! :haha: I've made no secret of the fact that I'd love a girl :blush: Having sickness last time would've been much easier when I didn't have a toddler to run around after :dohh:

I teach 14-18 yr olds (KS4 & 5). KS3 is 11-14 yr olds (years 7-9) :flower:

Ah thank you Sarah! They will be fine then. I admire any teacher; I couldn't do it! My own kids drive me nuts enough haha!

I'd love another girl, too!

I started college today. So so tired! I'm the oldest in the class lol. I got called old!!! :|
Course seems fun... students - not so much.
We got put in pairs an I got paired with a guy who couldn't even speak english! All he cansay is hey!
Back for more tomorrow.

I'm at meetings for work through tomorrow and I'm so tired of traveling! I'm only 2.5 hours from home but its just too far to go back and forth. :( my FIL and his gf are at our house helping dh get it ready to sell. I can't wait to be there tomorrow. I just want to be done! I told my boss yesterday about the move and he was supportive.

Sarah, I hope it's a girl for your sake :) if we have another, we want another girl :) I was pretty nauseous with Isis. Never puked, just always felt like I was going to. I dry heaved when I would brush my teeth. It ended around 8-10 weeks for me. Started the day before I got the bfp!

Sorry about the other students Gem! It'll get better. You're making yourself better educated for yourself and Ollie! I'm so happy for you!

Roll on the weekend as I'm on holiday from work for 12 days!
Hope everyone is well and jake enjoyed his first day at school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->