April Mummies 2011

2nd day of college was much better. 2 other people are 21 too now so can relate to those more than the others and weve been put in the same class :) we get on well too! So yay new friends haha. Im off now till Wednesday then I start properly. Already got homework! But im actually excited to do it :D lol nerd eh!

Enjoy your holiday riri! :D

That's brill Gem. Glad to hear things are on the up for you!

Jake LOVED school! Couldn't get him out of there yesterday haha!

Amelia started preschool today, just an open session. She was fine! Didnt want to go to toilet with key worker. Only cos I was standing there, she wanted me to do everything with her :dohh: but I'm site she will be fine come next week.

Glad college is going well, Gem :thumbup: Wanting to do the homework is a good sign!

Happy birthday, Ria! Have fun celebrating the big 3-0. Have a bottle of wine for me, please!!

Rex told our childminder about my pregnancy today :dohh: We've told him there's a baby in mummy's tummy but really didn't expect him to understand! Apparently the CM told her daughter to get out of the buggy cos she wasn't a baby & Rex just came out with 'my mummy's got a baby in her tummy'!!! Nice one, Rex! :dohh: She obvs asked me & I couldn't lie to her face so I told her but said it was early days.

Thanks sazzle I intend to thoroughly enjoy myself tomorrow :) xx

6 dpo today... can't wait to test , tww sucks!!

My TWW started yesterday too. Already bored :blush:

I'm not far off giving up tbh, wondering if I should take the hint

The TWW is horrendous! Naima, I'm sure you could start POAS in the next couple of days ;) Just to dampen the urge :haha:

:hugs: Gertrude. How many cycles have you been TTC? Remember it can take some couples up to a year. Don't give up!

The TWW is horrendous! Naima, I'm sure you could start POAS in the next couple of days ;) Just to dampen the urge :haha:

:hugs: Gertrude. How many cycles have you been TTC? Remember it can take some couples up to a year. Don't give up!

oh yes I am starting at 7 or 8 dpo, just because I can..LOL
I have 20 cheapies HTP's that need to be used :haha:

I dont understand any ttc abbreviations besides tww lol! Clueless.

Sazzler how funny about rex lol! Just shows they understand more than youd think eh!

Gertrude dont give up itll happen at some point x

My cousin is like 20 weeks but shes been bleeding. As far as I know shes been checked and baby is fine though shes just on bed rest.
My nans just been taken to a and e too. Shes been having problems with her bowel an now shes bleeding outta her bum an its not stopping or something. Idk whats going on really.

Oh god dana the flat is driving me insane. They had a few simple jobs left to do... not been done! And the woman with the keys is on holiday! Ill have to jump on a laptop later and upload the pics I have. Theyre not great though. Id put them on fb but im not telling many people im moving.

https://i39.tinypic.com/3354f8o.jpg

https://i42.tinypic.com/2euiywn.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/k00q53.jpg

Figurex it out dunno why they're sideways lol but yeah hall, bedroom, bathroom

Aww will be worth it gem. Looks nice

Aha its a dump atm! Itll be worse when I actually get the keys. Theyre taking my wallpaper too now so I cant just paint over it. Gonna cost me so much. I see it being next year before im settled tbh.

Happy birthday btw riri :)

Happy bday Ria!

Gem, it'll be so worth it! Get on your local fb free site and just collect what u can for now then gradually replace as funds allow. I'm a member on ours and people gave away leather sofas last wk! Perfect working order just a little tear or something! Xx

Gem it all takes time, it won't be perfect straight away, but it's a roof over both of your heads. I agree with free cycle and local groups on Facebook. Wilkos has a few nice bits at a low cost. It's a nice size place for you both x

Just got a bit emotional reading back through this thread. I didn't read the whole thing! Just went in halfway when our babies were weaning! Ahh !!!

sooooo....i stopped my birth control last sunday (took last pill sat), like normal. usually i get my period about tuesday, no later then thrusday. around tues/wed i started getting the usual extra #2 (tmi, but at this point, what don't you girls know? :blush:). i spotted a bit when i wiped, but more like a streak. i've been so busy with school work etc that i totally spaced until the shower this morning. here it is saturday night, no period.

yea.

i took a cheapo dollar tree test and it was negative. think i'll wait a couple more days and test again using something i know to be a bit more accurate.

:dohh:

while i was in dollar tree getting those tests, usually they're dead, so i left the car running with the a/c blasting. i locked it and just ran inside. i thought i was gone 5 min, but apparently it was more like 15. got home and there was a knock from a police officer. apparently someone called the cops on me that i left her in my car and i should be arrested for child neglect. i feel like shit and basically don't want to do anything that's connected with being a mom cuz i don't feel like i deserve to be one. that's the way she made me feel. the officer didn't talk to me like a mom or a person, spoke to me like a criminal. she let me off cuz she figured i was just a busy mom (she has 2 of her own). honestly i've been more then a little overwhelmed with being the only one doing housework, crap loads of homework, and being a mom to a very fussy/cranky/whiny little girl. to keep peace i've been making sure to take abby with me everywhere, not bitching that dh hasn't been helping with cleaning etc and today it backfired. really backfired.

i'm going back to my wine now in hopes i don't start crying again (i was sobbing earlier).

maybe i should do homework just to get my mind off this awful day.

:hugs: Dana. Abby wasn't in danger if you had the AC going. Just focus on that. Men just don't see that house stuff needs doing. You have to explicitly tell them, I find. I hope you get the result you want on your HPT :hugs:

Gem, you can't do everything in your new place at once. I second Wilkos & Asda has some really cheap home stuff. Bet you'll be asking for house stuff for Christmas this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->