April Mummies 2011

thank you :hugs: i'm basically over it today as i did do everything to make sure she wasn't in danger (a/c and locked doors).

i'll be fine with either pos or neg. dh gets his degree in may and should be working by the time baby is born. he took a couple days off when abby was born and it worked just fine. i'm better with babies happening by accident anyway, lol. if i'm neg, i'm fine with that too. late may/early june baby would be fun!

no site of AF today, trying to decide what to do about taking BC today..

oh Dana, there's some busy bodies out there! I leave both boys in the car whenever I get petrol, its no different. Don't take the bc until you know for sure one way or another hun xx

seems quiet in here lately! hope everyone is ok :)

Rachel, I did that on my journal the other day as Naima asked what symptoms I had before bfp with eddie...so lovely to read back sometimes! cant believe we'll soon be celebrating their 3rd bdays!

Edwards is being a super star at night, last night was a 'bad' night and he slept 11.30-5! two nights before that he basically sttn!

alex we swapped into a single bed yesterday and he didn't get us up till 6,45 today! he looks so lost in it though lol, was asleep stretched out sideways when I checked on him last night. and we've totally knocked out naps, which despite having a few more tired tantrums late afternoon has really helped :D

Aww Dana!! That sucks. I'm aleays worried about it but I still leave the girls in the car. Sorry someone called the cops on you. It is stupid because Abby was fine.

Ive just been busy lately. I apparently ended up deviating my tailbone during labor so managed to get extra time off of work. I go back on Oct 14 now. Yay! But oww. I have to do physical therapy and probably go to a chirlpractir.
Good luck finding syuff for your apartment Gen!!

We're all good here. Poppy still not sleeping great but it's better than it was and still full flowing in terrible 2 tantrums and attitude but she's soo funny with it!

We're off in holiday tomorrow a week at centre parks longleat. Cannot wait still need to pack oops!

owww sam...yay for more time off though! still can't believe how rubbish your mat leave is though :(

ria have a great time! we just booked a wk at longleat in feb for my 30th! :D xx

Oohh I havent been to longleat in donkeys!

So jealous that Edwards sttn almost already. Our Eddie will only go 6ish hours. Usually 10 til 4. Dylan often gives me the impression he'd go longer but I wake him to feed at the same time as Edboy.

Im addicted to Christmas, ladies :blush: The Grotto part of this forum is totally addictive too.

Things are fine here. I mean as far as they can be. My FIL and his gf are here this weekend and have been helping us get the house ready to be put on the market. I've been traveling for the majority of a month and I leave Tuesday for another few days of traveling for work. I am so done with living out of a suitcase! I am so done with everything! Why can't I just leave, get a new house and have someone just sell this one for me?! I need to make more money!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Sorry I haven't been around...starting this new job is quite draining! But ive tried to read through when I get the chance! Hope when things become normal again I can spend more time catching up. :thumbup:

Ohh...Good luck to those in the TWW!! :flower:

i could seriously scream.

another day of no AF, another day of negative tests..

I typed out a huge long post last night & then the wifi dropped out just as I was posting & I lost it :dohh:

Have a fab time at Center Parcs, Ria! Jealous cos I love it there! Rex had a blast when we went for a long weekend for my 30th. Clearly it's the thing to do for 30th bdays :haha:

Caroline, in so jealous that Edward is STTN already! How good is that?! I hope I get a sleeper this time cos I can't cope with another Rex!

We've started sorting Rex's sleep out this weekend. Again! :dohh: He'd started coming into our bed in the middle of the night which I didn't mind except for the fact that he left me with like 6 inches of bed to sleep in with his sprawling :( Knowing that I'm just going to get bigger & bigger over the next few months, I decided enough was enough. We started a sticker chart on Friday night. One night in bed = a sticker. 10 stickers = a toy. He clearly understood perfectly! Friday night he got up 3 times but was fine when we put him straight back in bed. Saturday he only got up once. Last night he didn't get up at all bit was up for the day at 5.20 :( Think I prefer a nighttime get up & later morning on my day off :dohh: The early start has not done my nausea any good :cry:

How late are you now? Hopefully you'll know soon enough either way.

Danielle, it sounds totally nightmarish but it'll be soooo worth it when it's over and you're moved into your new place and settled into your new routine. Wont be long now x

Sarah, Alex was up at about 5.40 but dh convinced him he'd play with him if gje went bk to bed then...well dh is long gone to work and Alex still asleep lol, clearly he was knackered!!

Eddie wasn't so fab last night, midnight till , then took a lot of settling on me, but can't have it all ;-) x

Wow, that is one long lie in that Alex had! :thumbup: Rex has never slept that late in his life! :dohh:

We had midnight til 6am this morning, then back to bed and we all got up at 9:30. AMAZING.

well, i normally have my period about tues or no later then thrusday so between 4-6 days late?

Last 4night nights we have only had 2 wake ups. Much nore of an improvement to tge 2ish hrs between feeds at night! Got a couple 5 hr stretches.
Dana sorry your period is late!
Rosie has been having a hard time falling asleep but now she is doing a little better. She naps sometimes and I shoot for earlier if ahe ia going to. Often she will only sleep 8:30-9 til 710 and no nap. It kills me! But with an afternoon nap (that I try to get in on) she will aleep almost 2-3an hrs and gobto bed easier. HA! baby sister is tiring for her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->