April Mummies 2011

congrats lilly!!! :hugs:

went to get my blood test, waiting on results. knowing dr's office they'll wait til tomorrow to give me the results. maybe i should stalk them like i did when i was preggy with abby

thanks girls!

9 DPO today, had bad cramps/pains in my side this morning at 6am, they woke me up.
Had the same with Aleena but at 10 dpo with her.
So decided to test this afternoon , kinda dumb since I only held my pee for an hour, but yep, faint line on a frer and on a wondfo!

Good luck Dana, hope you get some answers!!

Congrats Lilly!

I hope you get some news either way Dana. My SIL never gets positives on home tests. She doesn't get positives until she's like 8 weeks along. It's crazy!

Well I'm packing for another three nights away from home. Then on Friday dh moves to start his new job. We'll spend the weekend looking at houses and visiting FIL.
No more traveling for me for a while but I'll be bored. I'm already looking at netflix to see if there are any new workout videos for me to try. I'm also going back to running over my lunch hour. I'm going to lose weight!

if you have the Wii i could send you my Wii zumba. i have yet to try it beyond a minute.

i got a pos with all 3 of my pregnancy's, very weird for me to miss and not get a pos. of course google talks about blood tests coming back neg and few weeks later being 8+ weeks preggers. jfc.

congrats naima!!

hope u get answers soon dana.

happy house hunting Danielle! xx

Aw lovely news, Naima :D Congrats! Will that be an end of May baby then?

Any news from the docs, Dana?

no news. lab said they send over the results at 11.

i did have a dream they sent me a hallmark card saying i had a m/c, lol

Naima, I'm due towards the end of April. Somewhere between 22nd & 26th going off either LMP, LMP with adjusted cycle length or date of O. Will just have to wait & see at my dating scan in just under a month's time. My ticket is based on the middle date of 24th for now!

Dana, that is one weird dream. And one that I hope doesn't come true :(

blood test came back neg. said if no period next time they'll pull me in for an u/s

:hugs: Dana. Hope you're ok with that outcome. Wonder what your body is playing out?!

i think i'm OK. it really isn't the right time to be pregnant and i'm not 100% sure about a second since i just can't wrap my head around loving something like i love Abby. financially it would be better if we waited til next year this time, too. give dh a year at whatever job he gets, save up some vacation time so he can stay home for a bit with the new baby while i recover. plus, abby could potentially be in 3k so it would give me some time with just the new one.

i could just be telling myself all this just to feel better. i have no idea yet how i really feel.

Well I hope everything works out Dana. I understand what you mean and I think next year we'll be looking at having another. I love spring babies and it works out well for us. I hope your body figures out what's going on!
We do have a wii and I was wondering about that and maybe something with the wii fit I'll look at the wii Zumba. Maybe that would be good. I'm going to need to do something at home in addition to running during the day when I can.
Meetings have been good this week but I feel really bad leaving dh alone at home to prep the house. The agent wants to show it on Friday so I have to sign paperwork tomorrow when I get home and then we'll scan it and send it to him. Hopefully it sells quickly! I found another possible house for us in the area we want to live in. There aren't too many houses out there so anything is good!

good luck selling Danielle!

I feel like ive a perminant headache atm :(, poor Edward hasn't reacted well to the jabs and alex is making the most of being a terror while im sortig eddie :/, plus my patience with him is bad when ive had a rough night, ive barely put Edward down in a good 48hrs now :/

Urgh i know how you feel :hugs: :hugs: Hope your afternoon improves!

Im waiting for Toby to crash. Hes been up since 4:30.

Huge :hugs: for you both, Caroline & Katherine.

You are putting me off having two! :haha:

Hello, I've been busy here with school inductions, only just catching up!!

Congrats Lilly! Amazing news!

Riri, would you recommend Cemtre Parcs Longleat? We saw it wen we visited the safari park, a few weeks ago, always wondered what it'd be like with two youngish kids?!

Booked in with antenatal sister to have bloods taken for karyotyping. Whatever the outcome, I don't mind, it'll definitely help me decided whether to have a third or not. Of either of us is a carrier, then it's best we tell siblings of the one carrier. Headache! But I'd rather know. We don't have to do it, but I rather would.

Does anyone get health anxiety? I swear since having children, and various shit (one year ago today my dad passed away) I seem to be scared of anything and everything wrong with me. I wake up feeling bloody anxious and it's always there :( Tis shit!

Any plans for the weekend? I'll be taking my nephew on a tour of Chelsea Stadium, as a late birthday present. Then not much else!

Hiya just got back it was good poppy loved it activities are pretty expensive but they are good. Swimming pool is brilliant and free. It's fairly hilly but they have a land train that runs around the site fairly frequently which stops everywhere u need it to. There was so much to do felt like I could have spent a couple of weeks there lol

that's good to hear ria! we just booked longleat for my 30th in feb!

:hugs: Rachel, a years gone past so fast :(, its 21years next week since my dad passed :(, i'd love to say it gets easier, in one way I guess it does but in others not so much :(.

my afternoon got better after I exhausted alex at the local sports centre and he fell asleep on the sofa for 45mins :). actually feeling impressed with myself as got alex to bed by 7.30 and my dinner cooked by 8! plus both bathed. dh is out with work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->