April Mummies 2011

oh man katherine, i'm going to flood your fb again...

danielle- i had the same experience with my dreams on zoloft but BE CAREFUL going off of it! i would speak to your dr and slowly ween yourself. i went cold turkey and holy hell my earth crumbled. i can't really explain beyond PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ween yourself off of it unless you have your hubby there because...just...wow...it's intense and lasts a loooooooooong time. i think it was a month or two before i was normal ish again.

Katherine it sounds to me he is playing the guilt card and trying to get out of a hurtful situation. I dunno. Please come here whenever you need to cent. What with all these new babies and sleepless nights. Someone will ALWAYs be around, within a few minutes. :hugs:

Don't worry Dana, I've been through the cold turkey when I couldn't get a refill for 5 days. Living hell! I'm going down by 12.5 mg every month. I actually feel stronger when dh is not here. I think its because I have to be. If I need to I'll go see a dr but my therapist isn't in network for my insurance so it costs me $150 each visit and I'm not interested in breaking in a new one to wean off the meds.

So poppy has spent the whole evening forward rolling round the house lol

:hugs: Katherine, really hope u are ok!?

how cute ria!

dr's apt for me in 30mins...? mastitis :/.

Lol ria!! That would be a sight!

Caroline,Ouch!! Hope you get relief from it ASAP. I had it in my right breast when Amelia was younger. It was so red and hard, so so painful. Do you feel flu-like? I didn't, but still went to GP.

thanks Rachel, def mastitis, I feel a little under the weather, but dr said cos caught it early she thinks i'll be good by tomorrow :), its more the painful boob that's horrid! funny how I never had it once in 18mths of feeding alex

Sorry about the mastitis Caroline! I never had it with Isis either. I had a couple clogged ducts but that's it.

Thinking about you Katherine! :hugs:

Well today is day 3 of the lower dose. When I ran out before day 3 is when I started having emotional issues. So far so good but the evenings are always the worst! Maybe tonight will be a benedryl early bed night.

I have to mow the lawn very soon, like today if I can. I'm petrified of mowing the lawn with our steep hills but DH isn't coming home for a long time so I'll pull up my big girl panties and do it!

hope you feel ok tonight Danielle! go you for mowing the lawn! xx

Thanks ladies for all your kind words. Dh and I had a HUGE talk last night. Everythings out in the open, there were a couple of misunderstandings between us and those (along with what seems to be a little bit of pnd and his change in shift pattern at work) drove a bit of a wedge between us. Now everything has been aired im trying to look more positively on things and hes trying to remove his foot from his mouth and think before he speaks.

After we have serious talks I spend the next day or 2 feeling like everything's grand and im all confident and breezy... its usually day 3 after the event that my true feelings on the situation hit me. Fingers crossed I remain optimistic!

Caroline.. I hope your boobies are ok!
Danielle, hope this evenings going ok. You can do it x

caroline, i hear cabbage leaves help with that...did you try that already?

I hope you stay positive Katherine! I'm glad you guys talked it all out. Men can be real asses sometimes and not realize it. I now just tell dh very matter of factly when something he says means something different to me than what I'm sure he meant by it. I'm hoping eventually he learns a pattern in that but I'm not holding my breath :)

I'm doing ok. I've been filling out my evaluation sheet every night. Up until about an hour ago I hadn't felt anything. Now all of a sudden I'm a little nauseous and I've been getting this shock going down my right arm. I'm also very congested with a sinus headache to but I did just clean the house like crazy... Because we have a showing scheduled for tomorrow evening! If they cancel too I'm going to be so upset! I spent at least 4 hours tonight cleaning. The hone looks awesome! A few more touches tomorrow and I'm coming home at lunch to mow to make it perfect! Then turn on all the lights, open all the blinds and light a couple very contained candles. I really hope these people give us an offer! Besides all the other reasons our vacuum is on its last legs and the house we want to buy has a central vacuum system so we wouldn't need to buy a vacuum to replace this one.

Ok I'm going to try to sleep.

The worst part is, it doesn't feel normal to keep feeding off of it but you have too! Have you ever had blocked ducts? That's just as uncomfortable! How old is Eddie ? I can't keep up with it all, now!

By the way, Katherine, the Spice Pumpkin latte is A-bloody-mazing!! Converted over here!

glad you had a talk Katherine!

i'm good tonight thanks girls ,mastitis, eddies 5days off 3 mths Rachel!! time flies!

annoyingly though DH has passed on his cold, I've only got the start of it in my throat atm so really hoping it waits until after my best friends wedding at the wkend to properly come out! fight body fight!

danielle, because i'm nosey, is your house for sale on a website? i wanna see!

yup, here's a link :) https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...h-Dr_Williamsburg_IA_52361_M75409-60435?row=1

I have Patsy here in my office with me :) Everyone at work was giving her lots of pets. She was in heaven! Now she's visiting one of my other co-workers :) She's having a great time at work.

I really really hope these people buy our house! I want to move so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->