April Mummies 2011

Grass is always greener ;)
Anyway, we had a showing tonight and I only had 6 hours notice! Luckily the house was in pretty good shape already but it still took me 2 hours to get it ready. It's a good thing work is flexible and we live about 12 minutes from work. I'm going to pay for that time off tomorrow though. I'm swamped at work! It's another one of our busy seasons.
Looks like dh is coming home Friday to spend the weekend with us. It'll be nice. Isis begs to talk to him on the phone all the time. She's so cute talking to him. I can't wait to see him!
Well I better head to bed. I'll try to pop in tomorrow sometime!

dana, nope don't pump,dont wanna make the problem worse! I guess I could look into donating but tbh just haven't!

I've had this problem from the start its just taking forever for my supply to settle down atm, plus eddie doesn't take a dummy so sometimes he uses me as one, which I don't think is helping my supply or his reflux! :dohh:

hope you sell your house soon Danielle!

so glad all was well at your scan last wk sarah! can we see a pic? u gender guessing? xx

Here is a piccy for you, Caroline :D It's not the clearest. Much more fuzzy than Rex's was. Probably due to the flabby belly I have post-Rex :( No nub on the pic as far as I can make out. I did think I wanted to find out at the 20w scan but I'm leaning to being :yellow: again. My sis found out she was having a girl at her scan this week & as awful as it sounds, I didn't find finding out nearly as exciting as I have when family & friends have been :yellow: & given birth. Idk :shrug: Maybe I'm just wanting to desperately hold on to the hope that it might be :pink: for a further 20 or so weeks :haha:

Attachments

• null_zpse14f494f.jpg
    null_zpse14f494f.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
lol cute but blurry! yep nooo idea from that!

if i'm 100% honest I agree its more exciting when people are team yellow. I also didn't wanna risk feeling disappointed if I found out I was having another boy at 20wk scan, whereas once i'd given birth I honestly didn't care, didn't even look straight away apparently! plus it was fun playing the guessing game!

but saying that I love finding out what others are having! for number 3 i'm 100% team yellow again tho (sorry in advance girls!)

I can't believe you're already talking about no. 3, Caroline! Wow! Edward must be an angel! Even if this one is another boy, it'll be my last. I'd want a similar age gap again & I don't want a newborn when Rex is 6 as we'll be firmly out of the baby phase with both of them by then. Just need to try & enjoy being pregnant now which isn't easy with a very demanding toddler to contend with :dohh:

:haha: wont be until eddie is at least 2...I want him out of nappies! but yes he's a very easy chilled baby, compared to alex anyway and mostly does about 8 hours at night too, often about 11-7, v civilised ;).

You can't say that, Dana, and then not tell me your guess!!! I don't mind you having an educated guess :) You just have super eyesight to see a nub on that blurry pic!

Ooooo share dana :D I love guessing too but I loved being team yellow for pickle :) it helped with the excitement levels and gave me something to focus on in labour :haha:

I enjoyed being team yellow with poppy and we would be team yellow when we decide to have another

I can't even imagine not finding out! I wanted to know the minute the line appeared on the test! At our 12 week ultrasound the nub was pretty obvious and correct.

Anyway, I decided to lower my zoloft dose again today since I'll have DH here this weekend to help if I have issues with my symptoms. Also I haven't really noticed any issues with the small decrease I did 2 weeks ago.

We have a showing this weekend. Hopefully someone buys our house!

I think about being team yellow but I don't think I could do it. Everyone asks why I don't want the surprise but its a boy or girl. You don't want a surprise (congratulations, you had a minion!)
If we have another it won't be for a couple/few years and we will find out again.
Danielle I'm glad you arent having issues with lowering your dose! And I'm excited for you that your DH is coming home! Woooo
I got on the scale again today. I'm down to 167!! I was 194 when I got pregnant, 195 when I went into labor so I'm almost 30lbs down. Once I break 165 I will be lighter than DH for the first time since birth control. And mu sexlife is pretty good lately lol!

:rofl: A minion! :haha: I think Rex would love it if I gave birth to a minion! He loves Despicable Me!

Well done on the weight loss, Sam :thumbup:

Enjoy your weekend with DH, Danielle. Hope these people like your house.

congrats sam!

ugh, i don't want to loose weight until others do so. i love everything i'm doing in school though, so my weight lately just hasn't been a big deal.

i think i see a boy. have you done the chinese predictor thing?

Has anyone seen my period?
Oooooh!! Testing? :D

Anyone elses little person started napping again? Toby has been sleeping in the day quite a lot again lately after dropping his nap about 4 or 5 months ago. I've noticed he seems to be going through a learning leap... trying to read (!!), having more complex conversations and doing lots more imaginative play so it might just be because of that. Tricky though! Getting a 2.5yr old to sleep while looking after twins and whatnot... :sleep:

Will see tomorrow, I did have that 32 day cycle 3/4 cycles ago so it might arrive yet :)

oooh Gertrude I wasjust thinking today I ought to send bk your carrier soon! ...freaky coincidence!? good luck hun!

Katherine, nope no naps usually here but he def needs them sometimes.

glad reducing the dose is going well Danielle! yay for dh being home! :D

eugh we had 2 pieces of furniture delivered on tues and both have bits broken...arrgh!

Oooh! Test, Gertrude, test!!! Exciting!

:dohh: Dana. Chinese predictor thing says boy but I'm holding out hope for :pink: I want a daughter :(

Katherine, Rex usually doesn't nap but once or twice a week he will drop off in the car & sleep for an hour once I bring him inside. I think he needs one every few days to catch up. Enjoy the peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->