April Mummies 2011

WOW Danielle! its looks gorgeous, sooo jealous on property prices where u are too, stuff like that doesn't overly exist in south of uk but property with land can go for millions of pounds!

Thanks :) I guess we really don't know how lucky we are here.
This is the house we would like to buy: https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...90-East-Rd_Catlin_IL_61817_M75865-14610?row=1
Hopefully it doesn't sell before our house does! Its really the only house we love out there.

wow! would never guess from the front it's that big/nice!!

the house you want is gorgeous too!

Dana, its the hill that makes it look smaller. Its definitely a ranch style though. a box with 2 stories. That said, I wouldn't be selling this house if we were staying in the area...

We really love that house in IL. I'm going to be sad if we don't get it. Seriously! I try not to get that attached to it but it would really be awesome. Its the perfect house for us.

well, i'm a believer in what's meant to be will be so even if you miss this house, perhaps you're meant to find another. sure hope these ppl take your house at full asking!

Bloody ell, google converter reckons your house price is like £190k.... ffffffff... that wouldnt even buy a 2 bedroom flat here. Im living in the wrong country!

I'm shocked at some of the prices I've seen for housing in the UK. I really feel for you guys! What's funny is the people who had this house built were from the UK.

K I'm so pleased you and OH had a talk, he really needs to accept his actions can have other consequences.

Cheese - another jealous person here! I have a small 2 bed terrace that cost us £108k, house prices are insane :(

Shh so pretty cheese! I love both houses!!!!
Cottles- I'm glad you communicated. It is so very helpful!!!

Our small 2 bed maisonette is 240k!!! Your house is beautiful, Danielle, and the land!!

Thanks guys! Our real estate agent said we have someone that wants to come look at our house next weekend. Also dh is coming home next Friday night so I'll have him to help! The people who looked at our house yesterday didn't like the gravel road to get to our house. It's like a half mile long... Pussies! :) anyway, there's also another person interested in our house but wants to have her house on the market before looking at ours. We'll see what happens. The agent said that the market is heating up from a couple weeks ago. Fingers crossed!

hope it sells soon hun! I cannot believe what you get for your money round there though!! I reckon you'd be looking at about £1.5-2million round here for that amount of land and style house! But yeah you guys def get a sucky deal on mat leave!

i'm having serious over supply issues on the milk front atm, its getting boring soaking through tops and squirting whatevers next to me :/ :dohh:

i think i'll take the sucky mat leave once or twice versus having to live in a tiny house always...

caro, have you looked into donating? not sure if they do that sort of thing over there. do you pump?

Holy crap! 1.5-2 million! There are many things wrong with the US so maybe cheap housing is how they make up for that. And actually, there are parts of the US where land is that expensive, like the coasts. In the Midwest land is plentiful and fairly cheap...

Thank you everyone! We love our house and seriously wouldn't be moving if dh hadn't found his dream job!

Houses are pretty expensive here but we live on the beach side in florida.
I don't think $200k is cheap btw lol.
We rent cause me & DH both don't have credit scores , I just got my green card and DH has never owned a credit card.

Your house is amazing, Danielle. Very jealous! I live in a cheap area of the UK & our four bed, 3 bath semi was 'only' £160k as a new build. I'll take that! Would love to live on the beach in Florida though, Naima :thumbup:

Don't forget you girls over the pond don't just get cheap houses. Your cars & fuel are both waaaay cheaper than here. We pay around £1.40 per litre for petrol here :( And your food, clothes & electrical items are cheaper too. And you get better healthcare cos you pay for it! Why do I live here again?! DH would love to live in the US but I'm not leaving my family behind :nope:

:hugs: for the over-supply, Caroline. Has Edward suddenly reduced his feeds? Hopefully it'll calm down in the next few days once your boobs realise! Not looking forward to the big heavy boobs all over again!

We're just ticking along here. I'm finally starting to feel a bit more human, less sick & exhausted & everything was fine at my 12w scan last week :) Just need Rex to start behaving again & I'll be a happy lady. 2 & a half years old can kiss my ar*@!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->