April Mummies 2011

yay gertrude!!! sending lots of :dust: your way!!

i'm holding out hope that i'm wrong about the boy!!

all of you girls who are going to be :yellow: are not my friends :nope:

3 weeks ago DH and I dtd annnnd I had a not really period a couple days and I'm very crappy today. I'm scared to test.
Gertrude I was just thinking that you should be pregnant lol
dazzle I hope you get your girl!!!

The pull out method is 80% effective lol. Ans we were out of condoms lol

Sam aren't you nursing though? Should be pretty good birth control.

Lol only if you haven't started ovulating again yet... which I am having a period every 10-14 days. This spotting would have been AF no3 since having Ruby. So nursing and not getting pregnant doesn't apply. :(

I thought I was having a period after Josie because I bled like that, but actually my midwives told me that it could just be the lochia from birth. I bled every 2-3 weeks until June and then it stopped altogether until September when I believe I actually got my period back, because then I had a month long period in Oct.

Sometimes afterbirth bleeidng comes and goes for a while and isn't always the 6 week downpour people talk about.

Honestly- I wouldn't be too worried, if you are that is. I mean if you want another so soon that's great, but if not I'd just let yourself believe it's probably just left over birth bleeding.

Im getting my usual ovulation cramps and cm already too. It happened with Rosie too until she was 6 months... every 2 weeks

well, might i suggest getting some sort of BC besides condoms? unless of course you want #3 sooner then later.

Good luck Gertrude.

Poppy doesn't really nap now she has prob one maybe two naps a week although I did notice a while back she was more tired and probably needed more naps as she went through development leap of writing letters and trying to read x

OMG!!!! Woooohooooo! very excited for you Gertrude! you will deffo need your sling back now :D:D

yay for bfn sam! i'll 2nd Gertrude...bc missy!

And :haha: Dana in advance, I loved being team yellow! Sarah you need to get Katherine to guess, she was 0.5 oz out with Edward's weight and one of the only ones that guessed boy! xx

I think I'm in shock. I had a massive word with myself and we decided not to bother for a while. We DTD obviously but still. Shit.

We have no space, no money, my oh works away loads how the hell will i cope? :haha:

And I could really do with a drink :blush:

Yes please for the wrap but no rush obviously!!

Yay! Congrats Gertrude! I'm so excited for you!
I am going to be much more careful! Trust me. But I can't really bring myself to get on hormonal bc because of the issues I've had in the past.

So awesome Gertrude!!! See! Stop worrying about it and it'll happen! You'll cope just fine. We'll be here for moral support!

I'm thinking many of you will be on number 3 before we even decide about #2!

Anyway, DH is coming home tonight. We have a showing at 9 tomorrow morning. Hopefully it goes well and we sell our house.

I gotta run, I have a ton to do today at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->