April Mummies 2011

:( yep! i'm not encouraging this time lol, the 1st time mummies babies def seem to progress faster than the subsequent ones, like weve worked out theyre not babies for long so enjoy it ;) x

I would assume second babies go FASTER because you have two to care for, so not as much time to just sit there and stare at the little bundle.

lol I think though the poor babies are plonked down a lot more and left to it, whereas I had time to play and stimulate alex. eddie I just enjoy cuddling when we get 1 on 1 time, not encouraging him to roll etc :)

Oh I gotcha! Keeping them babies as long as possible!! ;D I should do that. Just make Ember my little newborn for as long as possible.

Lol im the same... because I have to share my time bbetween 3 of them. The babies are getting a bit less one on one time than toby used to so im sure they'll crawl/wall slower... but im hoping toby will help teach them when it comes to speech and atuff

I will be actively discouraging any sort of movement in no. 2! :haha: He/she can stay laying or sitting for a long time! I'm def going to savour the baby days next time. I felt like I wished them away with Rex cos I wanted things to get easier. I now know things don't ever truly get easier. They just become difficult in different ways!

ARGH :D I'd forgotten so much about my pregnancy last time I searched through old emails with my OH last night. It was hilarious and reassuring at the same time :) a little bit excited now, and I know my OH is too.

So ladies fingers crossed pleased everything is OK :)

I also realised last night that a due date of June is exactly what we wanted before we decided to try earlier than originally planned. Funny the way the world works isn't it :)

It's be something in the water....

Gertrude I'm exactly a week behind you.

We got a BFP last night! Oh my god. We weren't even trying, talk about surprise!!! Much wanted though!

This time round I'll be having an amnio so fingers crossed, it sticks!!

Congratulations Gertrude. I am so excited for you!!' Eek!!

My dd is July 1st.

It's obvious but please keep off facebook. I doubt we will tell anyone til the amnio is all clear xx

It's obvious but please keep off facebook. I doubt we will tell anyone til the amnio is all clear xx
Oh love that's the BEST news ever!!! We weren't trying either, sneaky Mother Nature :D

I hope we both have sticky ones, would be lovely to be so close with another sweet peas mum again!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Rachel that's amazing news, congratulations! Hoping for a sticky and healthy bean xxx

Aaawww, Rachel, that's fab news :D Will keep everything crossed that you have a healthy bean in there.

Wow, lots of siblings on their way :happydance:

Off for my flu jab this aft. Rex better be good in the surgery! I always feel like everyone in the waiting room is giving me evils & wondering why I can't control my child when he's on one :dohh:

Thought i'd pop in and say hi. Don't come on much now but I've been posting in the grotto recently. I bet I've missed so much. Congratulations Rachel! x:flower:

Aww Thankyou girls! I feel quite optimistic this time round!! I've become so used to bad news, recently, nothing surprises me!!

Sarah, ignore those grumpy old gits! Bet they weren't exactly angels when younger, themselves?!

Jakes first parents evening tomorrow, let's see what he's really been like at school!

:haha: Rachel. Thankfully we went in slightly early so weren't waiting hardly so he couldn't show me up in the waiting room. He did, however, use up his naughty energy in the car park before we went in. Don't know what it's like in other parts of the country today but it's been peeing it down here all day, so the corner of the car park was flooded. So what did Rex do when we got out of the car?! Leg it away from me, over the temporary 'lake' in the corner & jump straight in the middle of it :dohh: His bottoms were wet up to his knees!!! :dohh: I just don't know what to do with him sometimes. He's such a boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->