April Mummies 2011

Ladies I feel crap and want a moan :( me and OH have some cold thing and it's grim. I have rib pain from coughing and sniffing and blowing my nose AND I CANT TAKE ANYTHING

I'm a bad patient as it is, but I'm fucking terrible now. I feel queasy and I can't work out if it's the being duffed up thing or from the vile snot taste in my mouth.

I have a cake to make this weekend, and a trip to my brothers. Why can't I have a quiet weekend for once?

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN

Thank you

Love seeing BFP announcements!! Congrats!!

Sam- Hormone BC sucks so much. I understand where you are coming from. What about a copper IUD? Those are non hormonal. I've heard mixed reviews about them.

Honestly- I will never do BC of any type. Mostly because I'm basically my own form of birth control and when I do want kids i take meds. But even if I was fertile... I probably wouldn't. I'd just be careless and pop them out willy nilly until I was done and then tie my tubes or have DH snipped or both!

Also- lets all hope for a November baby on my end! Thanks! I want no one, not a single person on this planet even trying to potentially pray or hope for an October baby coming out of me!

There is absolutely NO good time for her to come anymore. So, Emmie just needs to stay put until Nov 1st and then she has 18 days to evacuate before I start considering induction methods. I will not have her disrupting Thanksgiving. MOMMA WANTS HER MEAL! lol

Yey soooo pleased for u Gertrude :)
Fingers crossed for nov casey x

i'm definitely NOT saying then that i think you'll go next week

oh she'll be a November baby for sure! :)

I have a love/hate relationship with my Mirena. Its so easy but I have longer very light periods with it and when my body decides to not have a period I freak a little (always BFN but still). DH and I used condoms successfully for 2 years without any freak outs but DH likes it better without a condom so I understand that.

I just got a text from DH. His boss told him he should take a half day so he can come home earlier! He's going to be here about the time I get off work and we're going to pick up Isis together. She's going to freak out! :happydance: I was wondering how late I was going to have to keep her up so she could see daddy tonight.

Woo hoo, Gertrude!!! Yay!!! :happydance: Will it be a June or July baby? And you'll cope cos you'll have to :thumbup: If I can cope with psycho toddler, DH & no. 2, there'll be hope for you :haha:

Aw Danielle, that's so lovely of your DH's boss. Isis will be over the moon :D

Sam, are you ok with the mini pill? I had the implant (same hormones as mini pill) before TTC with Rex & loved it. No thinking about contraception for 3 whole years!

Hope Emmie works with your plan, Casey. Looking forward to hearing your birth announcement :)

If this all works out I'll go straight back on the mini pill until DH can get snipped. We don't want more at my age :D

EDD would be 25th June, but they always change it :D and I will probably get preeclampsia again so probably induced again.

But it all seems WAY too early yet. me and OH are in total shock!! Good shock of course but shock.

All this talk about sex! ugh! I want it so bad!!! :( I don't get to see DH until Nov 19th and then I'll be on the 6 weeks no penetration rule.... which I might have to break anyway, unless I've torn, in which case- um no thanks!

He may be able to get some time for Christmas- but Christmas is so wacky this week falling on a fricking Wednesday! It's still a maybe. If he comes for that I can DEFINITELY have my sex. ^_^

But GOD i have to wait SOOO LONG!

Also- I hate condoms. I hate BC. Equally.

I loved cerazette (the mini pill) no periods, no PMS, no anything for two whole years. Bliss :)

i'm on cerazette, seems ok :)

hoping for a nov baby for you casey!

so exciting we have a wave of 2nd babies due again!

had a meeting with my student advisor and as of may 2017, i will graduate with a social work major with a minor in psychology. doesn't that sound important? i think so :haha:

i know no other way to speak then direct, which sometimes gets me in trouble but mostly ppl just need to get over it. there's too much "flowery" speak imo, world could do with a little more directness

Cezerette is horrible. I was on the whole time I was on it!! Injection ftw.

Wtg dana sounds awesome.

Wow casey your pregnancy has flew!!

Im always too tired to come on here lately. College is harder work than I thought and having bronchiectasis doesnt help at all. Another chest infection this week but being trying to get my ass to college anyway but ended up only lasting one lesson today lol. Half term now anyway so time to catch up with you lovely ladies!!!

I bled the entire time I was on cerazette and my migraines got worse on microgynon. Cilest is my fave so far.
So tempted to get tied though.

God cottles cilest sent me genuinely unhinged :D it really is important to find the one that works isn't it :)

We discussed me getting sterilised or him the snip and as the snip is less invasive we are going for that. Though i wouldn't mind being back on BC

God I'd forgotten how the very early weeks felt, and now I know why I'd forgotten, they're stressful, exhausting, and whilst I feel LOADS better ill wise than yesterday I'm still missing my kick ass meds :blush:

It still hasn't sunk in, we just keep looking at each other and laughing :o

Yesterday was kind of a surprising day. Woke up to some braxton hicks contractions which basically continued into the rest of the day and until I finally laid down and took a nap with Josie.

I never know if braxton hicks are the same thing as "false labor" or if it's different. Either way I was kind of starting to wonder. Thankfully it was always erratic and never got stronger and eventually went away.

Was looking at newborn pictures of Josie. Can't believe soon I'll have another little newborn. It makes me realize how much I missed those tiny little newborn days! They are so fast and don't last at all.

it'll properly sink in soon Gertrude!

casey exciting! not long at all and nope newborn days go far too quickly :(, all the babies from july when eddie and ruby were born are now using bumbos some are rolling and one even practically walking holding hands! (though think he was born early)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->