April Mummies 2011

:rofl: that's sounds familiar! do you then get told 'wet mummy, look i'm wet' over and over!?

I got up super early today to take alex to the speech and language drop in clinic only to get there and be told it was last week :dohh:, or well, I understand what he says even if others don't :haha:. So we then went to baby clinic and eddie is now 14lb 7! growing so big already!

Then Alex actually asked to have his hair cut! who was I to argue! he was such a good boy...think he remembered they give out lollies after ;)

Congratulations Rachel!! Wow! all these babies! I had a co-worker asking when we were having a second and I told her, "if" and then my DH has to be living in the same state as me...oh and I have to get off the meds

Anyway, visit with DH was great this weekend and we had a great showing! They asked if we'd be willing to sell the brown semi-circle couch with the house. We said yes of course! There is very little in my house that isn't for sale if it helps sell the house. I just really want to move. I want to be able to put an offer on the house we love.

Katherine, I know you're feeling down about your body but I think that focusing on actual weight is the wrong plan. I think you should just focus on eating as healthy as you can. Being healthy is far more important than the number on the scale! I mean that both mentally and physically. Stay away from negative people and be positive! :hugs:

Tasha, good to see you!

Caro, I'm sure his speech is fine! Too bad you missed the date though and got up early for nothing. :/

Sazzle, I don't know what you guys with boys do! Although my little girl would probably do the same :)

Well, I lost 2 pounds this week. The same 2 pounds I gained last week...:dohh: at least I wasn't up again!
Its cold and all I want to do is snuggle up in front of the fireplace and read a book. I gotta find the motivation to start exercising. I wonder though if some of this is withdrawal from the meds or the season? (The lack of energy.) Oh 25mg is going well, 5th day at that dosage and I'm only noticing issues with dizziness and a little nausea so not too bad!

Congrats rachel!! Xx

Ahhh ive been offered a new flat since the other one is taking so long to get sorted. Go and view it tomorrow an they said its ready to move in to so fx'd ill be moving this week!
Got a nice little week off college too so gonna have a halloween themed day with ollie and have a good quality time day together :)

so hope they put an offer in Danielle!

sounds good gem :).

ahhh I've eaten to much, feel :sick: :dohh:

:rofl: that's sounds familiar! do you then get told 'wet mummy, look i'm wet' over and over!?

Yep, I had to listen to this the whole time we were out as well as him telling me 'I need my trousers off and put them on the radiator, mummy' :dohh:

Danielle, I don't know how I do it with a boy either! I'm such a girly girl that it's definitely been a struggle at times! Especially when he's getting all messy & doing mad things like jumping off the arm of the sofa on to the floor :dohh: Sounds positive on your viewing. FXd!

FXd for you on the flat too, Gem. My half term isn't til next week :(

Ah Thankyou!! I'm excited!!

This new layout I'd strange!! Please don't tell me it's just me seeing it?! Everything is very...well, white?!

hmmm far to white...just looked in the announcement section and theres an option to change it back! i'll give it a try a bit longer but think i'll switch bk...hurting my eyes!

eugh I have to go for a smear test this morning :/

sarah I struggle with the rough and tumble of boys too at times but then sometimes look at the whining my friends girls do and omg my ears! quite different to the tantrums we get, lol

ytou can change the theme of the page - if you scroll to the very bottom you can see a drop down box with the words "purple magnolia" in, if you click and chose BnB Momtastic you get the old purple back :)

Random post... I think one of my boobs is bigger than the other ha ones popping out my bra an the other one well the bra looks too big that side! Maybe its just the bra hmm. Feels odd xD

Slightly related... my boobs are HUGE just now. Both mum and DH mentioned separately how I was sporting the quadboob look yesterday. Bit of a worry! Hopefully just another post-preggy hormone spike....

Please lend me some of urs haha. Would love mine to be massive! Mine are like flabby pancakes with nipples on.

I think maybe I've put on a couple of lb and its all gone to the girls :haha:

Anyone else getting well into the Halloween thing? I'm loving it at the mo. I'm still BUZZING for christmas but halloween is serious fun. We were meant to have a party but but family never bother and I just cant be arsed. We'l just have a night in making jelly worms and bats out of loo rolls and cardboard. Good times!!

Ooh I didn't know about switching it back, may just do that. I'm not a person that likes change!!

I have a Christmas candle burning. The end.

I'm mixing up my yankee scents. I've got half a Sunlight on Snow tart and half an Apple Spice Potpourri tart burning together. Snow and spice.... kind of christmassy haha

Omg as from Thursday afternoon I will officially have my very own keys to my very own flat!!!

The viewing went great and im in love with this new flat! All the walls are plastered, there's a new kitchen and bathroom and a brand new fireplace in the living room. The gardens are a great size and theres some nice plants in the front all nicely fenced off too. Ill share pics after Thursday! Feels like xmas came early :D

Oh ps dont mention on fb please only a select few will know im moving

Woohoo gem!!! Brill news! I hope you and Ollie have lots of fantastic memories in your new place!!

Katherine, I'm liking the sound of that! I've got Christmas Eve burning. Do you need a holder for the tarts? I have the Samplers, just threw them in an empty Almond butter jar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->