April Mummies 2011

Looks great Gem!!
Everyone looks at Mr like I'm crazy when I say I'm not sure I'm done having more! Also I got to give a fun response right after I found out I was pregnant with ruby" I got a "when you having another one??" And answered "end of July". The person was so excited but shocked lol
good luck with the potty training Caro!!

So I just heard something about Baby Ps mum getting money? Wtf for, is this a joke?!

Eta: Ok, its not his mum. Thank fk for that. I was actually angry at the world for a minute then...

i have a 2 inch long hair coming out of the spot i had my epi....ew.

Yuck Dana!! Did you have nick pluck it?

Tonight I had some serious emotional issues! We were watching a movie and there was a little girl involved in a scary situation and all I could do was put Isis in that situation. I haven't had feelings like this in a while and it's really hard to deal with them again. I'm glad I'm not lowering my dose for a while. I think I might need some time to get used to feeling again. Plus I just was told I'll be reporting to a new manager for the last 2.5+ months of my career. Seriously?! They re-orged for a couple months! Figures! This is my 4th manager change in the nearly 5 years I've been with the company. I think I have enough turmoil in my life right now.

I'll post pics tomorrow on fb from the zoo! :) I can't wait! Isis is going to love it! She was so excited this evening. We were naming off all the animals we were going to see.

Wait I thought you had already quit your job, Cheese?? I'm confused now. lol

Are you on meds for anxiety?

I have anxiety issues as well, I go into full panic attacks and never sleep from fears and worries and anxiety, but therapy did a lot for me. I choose not to use meds, because while I used to be on klonapin for anxiety, it was just a bandaid to me.

I had wanted to find someone here in Ga for therapy, but because it's so hard to find someone to watch Josie on a schedule, and while she's okay at the doctor's office, i'm not going to pay for a therapist and sit there for an hour being a mom and not a patient. So i'll just go back when I live in Maine. Also- I hate Ga, and the south in general so I'm prejudice that therapists down here suck....

My anxiety has gotten slightly more aggrevated since being out of therapy, but actually I'm surprised with myself. Thinking maybe after Ember is born it might spike because of hormones, but we will see.

Nice place GEM! :D So happy for you. :)

Nothing new on my end. Here's to hoping I go into labor tonight. My mother said she was going to take Josie tonight after Trick o Treating. A night to myself!! What will I do???? Well, if I go into labor that would be nice, but maybe I'll buy a pumice stone and soak my feet and fix these callouses!! LOL!!! Sounds nice right?? :lol:

hope tonights the night casey! not long now whatever anyway :)

good plan staying on the same dose for now Danielle, you've a lot on atm anyway :hugs:

so potty training is going fairly well, started Monday afternoon and he had 2 accidents, tues 3 wee accidents and 1 poo, wed 1 wee and 1 poo. Today after swimming I got him to sit on the potty and he had a big wee, I stupidly thought we'd get dressed and make it home before the next wee, poor boy did try telling me but I was on the motorway so we had a slight accident on the way home, but he then did a huge wee on the potty at home so obviously controlled himself! But yet again he did his poo in his pants....any tips to get poo on the loo?? I think he's getting the wee thing but doesn't seem to understand poo goes down the loo!

Casey, I haven't quit my job yet. We can't afford this mortgage without my pay since we refinanced to a 15 year. Anyway, it's nice working while we're still here since Isis can still go to her normal school. I've battled depression most of my life but have been able to cope until after Isis was born and then when my mil died. It was more than I could cope with so I started therapy but of course they wanted me on drugs too. I don't think it was a bad idea and it worked well at first. I do have some anxiety but not too much more than what I would perceive as normal.

I'm finding that my personality must have changed some while on the meds. There is a person I work with that I thought was fine while medicated and now I can't stand her. She and I are totally grating on each other. I can't stand working with people like her and now I'm not as numb. I'm having a hard time not telling her off! If nothing else, getting used to managing my personality again is one reason not too come down anymore! At this dosage I have almost a years supply.

Caro, no idea on the poo. With Isis, when she's struggling with pooping I hug her or work her through her issues until she does it on the potty. She usually only has problems when it's painful or when she's way too tired.

i completely come off my meds too, i'll use it for a pick me up sometimes but i haven't in almost 2 weeks. i miss not being pissed off at everything tho, today someone stole my parking spot at school and i had to fight the urge to not key her car :blush: :haha:

I can't imagine what you girls struggle with at times, must be hard.

the poo thing is getting to me, today we got him to try multiple times on the toilet but he denied wanting to go everytime, tried to bribe him with stickers and chocolate if he actually went, when he finally went he suddenly went quite while building a pile of my mums sofa cushions in a corner and as I caught the cue it was already to late, poo came out his pants and went everywhere :wacko:, NOT good! he had multiple wee accidents today too, including going to the same spot 3x in Edwards room to wee...that shows control and he's doing it for attention, gaaaa! yet when we were out, dry and went to the toilet when encouraged. I tell you he's a monkey! lol

Good luck potty training caro! He'll get there soon :)
Ive still not potty trained... with starting nursey and moving in such a short time I dont want to introduce yet another change yet. Maybe when were settled in after a few weeks.

My carpets came today :) wallpaper has gone up and painting is done. Gonna get my laminate floors tomorrow and maybe some blinds. Its really coming along now :)

Today Isis woke up at 4:45 and wouldn't go back to sleep. I went off on nearly everyone today. :( I was glad when I was able to go home at 11:30. So glad it's Friday!
Sister goes home tomorrow :( I'll probably have more time to chat when she leaves and I don't have another adult in my house

Sounds like its really coming along gem!

Oh no Danielle, I'd have been v v grumpy too!

Eddie sttn last night for first time in ages :), he's just stirring now at 9am! Hope this is the start of him going longer stretches again :)

Poppy went through the phase of doing it for attention they do come out if it x

Took the kids to kids club at the local odeon cinema today. Went and Saw Monsters university, £12 for premium seats for all of us! Jake is fine at the cinema but it was Amelia's first time, she did great!! I did ply her with popcorn though!!

My sister is here and she doesn't know the rule that Isis doesn't come to our bed in the night because nobody sleeps when she's in our bed. It wouldn't have been a problem if it hadn't been for her trying to be helpful. I wasn't mad at her but I was mad at everything all day!
I went to kohls to get a slow cooker since ours only works on high. I get it home and the crock was broken completely through! So now I have to return it.
My sister leaves today. :( back to no adult company. At least I have you guys!

Caroline, don't despair. Rex was much slower with poos. The first time he did one on his potty, he freaked out & cried at the sight of it. Bless him! He kept calling it a 'doggy poo' :( It took a while to get over that but thankfully he did. I'm now working on getting him to poo in the toilet so I don't have to clean out the potty with my sensitive preggy nose :sick:

We are always here for a virtual chat, Danielle :) You're never on your own.

We just hid the potty so she had no option! To be honest, I don't think she was too bothered. She's going through toilet humour phase. Every answer is with "poo poo" or "wee wee" and She makes jokes containing the words wee and poo. What a goofball.

We have an awful sickness bug in our house, hubby and I have escaped so far *touch wood* the kids were affected, with A more so. She is so unwell :( I was gagging from the smell.

Docs app to be referred to midwife tomorrow. Starting to seem more real!

hope you all feel better soon Rachel, sounds nasty!

thanks for the encouragement ladies, he only had 2 wee accidents today and did a weeny bit of poo in the potty (I mean less than a 5p piece size lol) but then poo'ed in the bath! I think he might be a little scared of the sensation maybe. He actually took himself for a wee a couple times today too so I think he's making progress! Sadly one of his accidents today though were while he was hiding behind my curtains :/

If I remember correctly, they don't like the sensation of the poo falling into the potty because they're so used to it being in their pants. I'd just keep trying, eventually he'll get it. Isis now screams from her bed to get up and go poo. She won't go in her pants at all! She still struggles when she's tired. She'll cry and throw a fit, screaming that she has to potty but then won't sit on the potty.

I am an incredible bitch today! I cannot get along with others. I'm holed up in my office and trying not to talk to people. I'm annoyed by everything they say and I have no patience for anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->