April Mummies 2011

Given my age I can't imagine they'll miss the dates tbh. Also I'm in the centre of brum so many choices of scan places ultimately :) I'm sure my Dr will be on the case for me :) I'm SO lucky to have her as my Dr :)

Given our feeding issues last time too I know I need formula in in advance. I've already decided that I will BF all feeds except the late evening one which can be formula which my OH can do so I can sleep. Then if they need more they can have more FF. I'm not putting myself through that shit again!

I also just typed she, instead of they :wacko: I wonder what flavour it'll be!

I'm totally stumped for ANY names this time though. God knows what we will do if everything progresses OK :blush:

My first ultrasound was at 10 weeks. Where I went they do it between 10-12 weeks. No later than 12 though.

I can't believe all the pregnant ladies here! So exciting!

So DH is on his way. He's a couple hours from home and will have to stop and get a new driver's license (he lost his wallet a couple weeks ago) then we're going to meet at home. I'm working from home this afternoon so I can be with him! :happydance:

I better get working so I CAN work from home :)

How many people are pregnant now?

Nothing new on my end. Still pregnant myself. 1 day post date! :dohh:

Isn't it 5? If you include Casey who don't be pregnant much longer :thumbup: Me, Naima,Gertrude & Rachel. In order of due dates I think!

Enjoy your time with DH, Danielle :)

:hugs: Katherine. You are super woman in my eyes for dealing with two babies & a toddler.

Yep! 5 I think :)

Saw baby yesterday:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_3607.jpg
    IMG_3607.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
Pahaha!! Omg baby brain already!! I'm so
Glad I didn't name names otherwise id have offended a couple lol!

FIVE?! That must be a record lol!

That's a super pic , Naima!

Sarah, your pregnancy is flying! Are you feeling any twinges of movement yet?

Cute baby ultrasound!! It totally looks like another girl to me. ;)
Of course I've only ever see girl ultrasounds so what do I know.

Technically weren't we all pregnant at the same time once? :haha: So 5 isn't the record. :thumbup:

Aww baby baby's everywhere. I'm surrounded by pregnant people. Making me broody!!

Wait, how do you see girl? LOL
As far as I know all babies still look much alike at 11w5d.
We saw something sticking out in between the legs but midwife said all babies look quite the same this early on.

Attachments

• legs shot 11w5d.jpg
    legs shot 11w5d.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
How can this possibly be making me broody?! Bloody ell tie my my tubes somebody, quick! :haha:

Lovely u/s Naima. Im rubbish at guessing so I won't! I'm so glad all you preggy ladies are doing well x

Stuffs gone from bad to worse here. My landlords son now owns my house and will be steadily increasing my rent every year until people stop wanting to pay it. So we're basically homeless starting in january and its looking like my family of five may have to move in with my in-laws for a year... so there will be 7 of us in their small 3 bedroom house. Kill me.

Cute ultrasound, Naima :) I'm rubbish at gender guessing so I have no idea :shrug:

It's going so much faster than it did with Rex but that's probably because he keeps me so busy so I don't have time to think about poor baby. Poor thing! I'm getting little flutters & pops now, yep :cloud9: Not consistently yet but it's still a little early for that. My next scan is 2nd December. I can't wait! We've decided to stay :yellow: but excited to see baby again.

Cute ultrasound, Naima :) I'm rubbish at gender guessing so I have no idea :shrug:

It's going so much faster than it did with Rex but that's probably because he keeps me so busy so I don't have time to think about poor baby. Poor thing! I'm getting little flutters & pops now, yep :cloud9: Not consistently yet but it's still a little early for that. My next scan is 2nd December. I can't wait! We've decided to stay :yellow: but excited to see baby again.

That's exactly how i've felt this pregnancy. It's gone by so fast, because Josie keeps me busy and earlier in pregnancy I hardly thought about being pregnant, but now that i'm a huge house that needs to hurry up and POP it's all that's on my mind! :nope:

A huge house lol!!!

I'm definitely staying team yellow, oh so bloody tempted to find out but it's our last pregnancy so I quite like the element of surprise! Hubby wants to know ;(

everyone staying team :yellow:, i have one message for you.

i.

hate.

you.

:rofl:

no but really...:grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member