April Mummies 2011

hope you're feeling a bit more chilled now Danielle!?

oh dear Rachel, I did have a little chuckle at your 'tummy bug' status, how you feeling now?

omg my sttn baby decided he not only wouldn't sttn last night but wouldn't sleep. I got 11.30-1 and that was it without him wriggling, crying, squeaking, feeding, squirming on me....soooo tired! my head actually feels seriously fuzzy!

is casey having her baby? just seen Dana's fb update!? xx

Much better now, thanks Caroline! I'm just panicking about my blood pressure and fast heartrat at the moment, have to go back Monday as it's reading high at 140/90 :((

Glad to hear the sickness didn't last long, Rachel. Hope your BP sorts itself out soon too. :hugs:

Caroline, I thought the same about Casey too. Hoping for some baby news soon! :)

I'm feeling a little better Caroline but still struggling with feelings and emotions. Especially with a head strong toddler!

No news from Casey. She said the cramps stopped. :growlmad: I was hoping for baby news when I woke up this morning!

Glad you feel better Rachel! I hope your bp goes back down. Mine goes up when I'm sick so maybe that had something to do with it?

I'm finally posting a bunch of pictures on FB today from the past several months. They were on our dSLR and I don't have a regular computer other than my work one so I couldn't do anything with them. There's a great picture of Isis with a gorilla at the zoo. I love it!

Anyway, I better get those pictures loaded so I can actually work today :blush:

Jakes did they say why they thought your BP was up? Could it be anxiety related do you think?

They didn't say why, I am hoping it is anxiety! Just because I think the worse of everything! Health anxiety is so awful sometimes!! I get fixated on one thing then imagine the worst case scenario :(

Thanks Rachel! I was just sad the mouth came apart. Oh well.
Could you imagine twins! 4 kids! :)

Well, if just have to get on with it lol!!! Be grey by Christmas next year!

They didn't say why, I am hoping it is anxiety! Just because I think the worse of everything! Health anxiety is so awful sometimes!! I get fixated on one thing then imagine the worst case scenario :(

that sounds very much like hard work! I get it a bit but can usually distract myself from getting obsessional. My OH has also taught me to not stress so much :)

I've nearly said something on facebook twice now. I really am finding it hard not to tell anyone this time

TOBY IS DRIVING ME OUT OF MY TREE.
Ive had a headache for 4 days because I have a cold. The headaches are genuinely triggered by a certain whine that toby does. Not even joking.
And he just never listens. Ever. Im so so sick of repeating myself to him then being ignored over and bloody over. I was in tears last night because I couldn't find someone to babysit. Eddie is poorly, Dylan is catchingbit and also teething and the idea of taking care of them AND dealing with tobys stubborn horrible attitude led me to beg DHs aunt to take him to work (she runs a nursery) then break down in tears when she said they were full. The ligaments in my foot arent healed. Im basically looking after 2 sick people and the devil with one foot and a sinus infection and I cant take it.

I know its just stress and guilt at not spending enough time with each individual child but im struggling so much.

To top it off the landlord is increasing our rent for the 2nd year in a row and we will never get out of this rut unless we move in with my in-laws for 2 years which dh wants to do. He also wants me to home educate and the thought of the twins being the way toby is now while I start home schooling toby is enough to drive me to tears.

Sorry im rambling im so stressed out and need to vent somewhere because otherwise it'll fester. Im done.

I am so sorry Katherine! You definitely have your hands full! I wouldn't be able to homeschool with all three of them home. Toby won't get what he needs. Is there a specific reason he wants to have you do that? I don't know how your relationship is with your in-laws but I could handle about a month or 2 with mine before someone is moving out. :hugs::hugs:

DH is coming home tomorrow morning!!! I am so done with single parenting! I'll be fine when he leaves but Isis has been terrible about listening to me and doing what I need her to do. Getting her dressed in the morning is terrible! I have to bribe her constantly to get her dressed. I just keep hoping that this means good things for her in the future with how headstrong she is.

I think this is what is called the terrible 2's lol.
Aleena's been very demanding, bratty and bossy lately oh and whiny!!

Katherine I'm so sorry it's been shitty. You completely deserve that rant: I'd have lost it a long time ago!

I'll never forget when I had Jake as a whiny toddler who barely spoke and grunted for everything, and Amelia was a few months old. I could've seriously walked out, we had such testing days. It WILL get better, your foot WILL get better, it really is hard to see especially when you feel shit, I'm not the best person to heed my own advice, but at least you know you can rant away ok here and know that we will listen :hugs:

Gertrude, sooo hard isn't it?! I had my scan date through!!!! 5 days before Christmas! Guess who's doing Christmas announcements?!

hearing that you all have to wait til your 12 week makes me happy i'm in the US where the first U/S is at week 8.

I'm slightly worried we won't get ours in time - the NT scan has to be such specific dates!

Given I'm a week ahead though I hope they have enough notice :D See my Dr on Tues now :) and she'll set things in motion then.

Thankfully my queasiness seems to have abated LOADS the last couple of days so I feel a lot better. And exactly what happened last time has happened again - can't bring myself to eat anything other than fruit and yogurt after about 3pm. Strange isn't it

I'd rather not have an 8 week scan!! I'm quite happy waiting til 12 weeks given my past experience, things can still happen after 8 weeks. That's my personal reason, though.

Gertrude can you chase it up? I've been quite lucky with how quick out maternity unit processes the gps requests, I'm also having a cvs so I was concerned about dates, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->