April Mummies 2011

i've discovered that stepping on metal toys and rolling them really effin hurts.

i've stepped on my fair share of toys, the same one as i did just now, in fact. Never started bleeding or had an issue walking like i am now. do i use this as an excuse to stay home from school? :haha:

yes! :haha: I find that any excuse is valid...

Way to go Poppy! Its crazy how fast they pick things up!

just hurt my other foot on another toy. i'm sending myself to bed for the day since it was getting out of bed my foot found the toy and i tripped and ended up on my face.

jfc.

I'm totally fed up. I just want a normal boring dull life, where I get up, go to work, and come home and when I get home my OH is there to share.

I'm sick of being pulled in so many ways. I said to OH today that I haven't got time for the new baby atm, the lovely relaxing and planning I did last time just isn't happening. I'm 9 weeks on Wednesday and I can't believe it's going so fast. I have a bloody phd to write before they can be born.

ARGH

i think it's just nerves about having another baby tbh. you wanted this baby so very badly and were gutted each month you didn't get it. everything will be OK. besides, you're only 9 weeks, that's barely anything!

Oh the baby is very much wanted. I just want a calmer/quieter life too!

My bathroom still isn't finished, my house is still upside down, pickle had been ill for nearly a week, my phd is looming really close. That's all the stuff I want sorting!

I'd quite like to do some nice things for baby tbh, but I don't have time!

Can't say anything yet, but I fucking hate cancer. Not me, but my mum :( It's possible it's superficial bladder cancer which means treatable and in the early stages but she still needs to have a CT scan to make sure it hasn't spread.

I don't usually open up about things like this. No-one knows apart from me and my sister. I feel sick. The biopsy will be returned within 2 weeks, so we shall know for certain but consultant said from what he sees, it is representing cancer and urine tests are positive for cancer cells. Sorry to bring a downer on the group, just needed to vent.

I'm only 28. I still feel like I need my mum around, especially after losing dad last year . :(

Oh fucking hell I'm so sorry :( vent away. I won't quote incase you want to edit

I wish I had some wise words to say :( sending your mum lots of positive thoughts x

Thanks Gertrude. It's ok. I wouldn't know what to say to someone else in a similar situation, so I really do understand.

We will be ok. We will fight this ******* disease.

i hope i didn't imply you didn't want to baby, never not even close to thinking that. i'm having a shit day and having a hard time putting thoughts into words.

Congrats Casey! I loved reading your birth story :)

Massive, massive :hugs: Rachel. I really hope it is superficial & will be ok. You're right, you're too young to be without your mum. I feel just the same. :hugs:

:hugs: Gertrude. I know exactly how you feel about not having time to get things done. I have no idea when we'll find time to decorate a new room for Rex & sort out the nursery & get the millions of baby things out. My life is like a military routine! And I'm working til 38+3 this time so won't really have time once I finish to get things done. But, we are super human mummies & somehow we'll do what needs doing. I'm purposely leaving my weekends in the new year as free as I can to get things sorted.

Somehow, Sazzle and Gertrude, it will all come together! I remember feeling that antsy, panicky feeling (even worse when nesting kicks in!). We cope as mums, somehow!! Lol!

:hugs: rachel, so sorry :( really hope everything will be ok!

Well hello ladies- it's been a long time, not sure what happened! Glad to see the thread is still going strong and still plenty of names I remember!
Hope everyone is well?
X

So long since I have been in my siggy says George is one- errr nope 2 and a half!!!! And a right little chatterbox!

Hey chocojen! I remember you! Hope you're keeping well? Sure goes fast, doesn't it?!

sorry Dana, I didn't mean to say that's what you were saying!

I'm bloody not working till 38 weeks again that's for sure! Especially given I had pre-e last time I want some time to chill. That said I know I'll be writing so it won't be restful but at least I can drop all the work. I'm hoping to finish at 35/36 this time :) at the latest. Using holiday up etc :)

oh Rachel, so so hope its superficial hun! massive hugs xx

chocco I remember u! hope your keeping well?

sarah and Gertrude you'll get it all done somehow, I moved house 20wks pregnant, its amazing what u can get done when u have to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->