April Mummies 2011

i don't think it's that big of a deal, it's not like he's doing the whole class for you.

I don't think it's a big deal either, Casey! And I'm a teacher :haha: I have no doubt that my kids often get help from older siblings & parents! You've just had a baby. Give yourself some slack!

I think your amazing casey to even manage to do school with a newborn at all! i'd never be able to juggle that!

i'm tired, eddie's started thinking its playtime in the middle of the night.

On a good note though alex seems to have finally clicked with the potty training! he suddenly got that poos go in the toilet yesterday! and he's doing well with wee's now too. :) x

I really need to come on here more.

Its exciting that some of you are thinking of ttc again soon :) more babies :3

Casey everyone needs some academic help at some point! You have your hands full dont worry about it.

Ahh last night in my mums tonight... then itll no longer be home. Kinda sad really! But hey new start eh :)
Oh an I ordered a puppy for ollie... we bring him home in time for Christmas!! He'll only be like 6 weeks. Hes a lab cross and ollie wants to call him oreo! (Great name since hes black with white bits)

Ill upload some more pics of the flat when I get chance :)

Oh an jakes sending hugs your way. The big C is horrible no matter what stage but I hope everything turns out ok. Got everything crossed for her xxx

Ladies I need to get something off my chest and I can't talk abut it elsewhere. A very dear friend of mine has bowel cancer :( she is 40, she had pains and a dr she works with sent her for tests. She has 12cm of dead bowel and they did various investigations for many days but they have confirmed its cancer.

They have said it hasn't spread and is only in one part of the bowel. If ant even get my head around it to tell my OH yet and I've known days now :( fucking hell

Oh no Gertrude :( The fact it hasn't spread is a positive. Has she had a CT scan to confirm? Just letting her offload is a good start, and plenty of tea and cake. I am so sorry your friend has to go through this. :hugs:

She's in Bristol and I'm in Brum so not able to pop over :( she's just said they're giving her a course of chemo first then surgery.

Oh poor love. It is so so shocking when it happens to someone close to you. I recently found out a friend of mine passed away 6 weeks ago from Breast cancer. She was 32 :( I fucking hate Cancer. So does every poor soul that goes through it or is affected by it.

Oh poor love. It is so so shocking when it happens to someone close to you. I recently found out a friend of mine passed away 6 weeks ago from Breast cancer. She was 32 :( I fucking hate Cancer. So does every poor soul that goes through it or is affected by it.

Fucking hell, that's young :(

Oh man! Gertrude, good news that it hasn't spread.

I have a fb friend that has aggressive breast cancer diagnosed at 32. She just found out a couple months ago.

So kinda funny but hubby Isis and I are staying in hotel in the town he lives in because the room he rents isn't big enough for the three of us. I have missed him so much! I'm so glad we get to spend the week together! Then the weekend of the 6th we'll be at his sisters house in Chicago together. Then only a couple weeks and we have 2 weeks together!

today i learned how to poop and puke at the same time and make it into the same toilet :thumbup:

It is, Gertrude. Sometimes I live in a world of being completely naive, then something like that happens and brings you back Down to reality with a bang!

Oh Gertrude sorry to hear but hey its not spread thats good!
My grandad got it about 4 years ago... it had spread to his lymph nodes too and was on stage 3 I think. He had 3 operations and a heart attack and spent a lot of time in intensive care but at the good old age of 82 hes still here to tell the story and even without chemo its not come back!
Hoping that gives you hope for your friend... If shes a fighter she will beat it! Hope everything turns out ok xxx

:hugs: Gertrude. Bowel cancer is awful but it doesn't have to mean the end. My friend's mum had bowel cancer just after we left uni & nearly 10 years on, she's still in remission. She can fight it, I'm sure.

Get well soon Dana. S&D is no fun :(

Good luck in your new home, Gem :)

Thanks ladies, finally told my OH and the woman involved is really upbeat so I'm just going to take her lead :)

Fucking terrifying all the same :( I'm sorry so many people have been affected by this illness :(

Crazy how many people have it eh. But at least its more treatable these days.

First night alone tonight... crapping my pants lol. I cant sleep :(

Hope you managed to get some sleep last night, Gem! There's no need to be worried! Just remember to lock the doors :thumbup: lol

I've had my friend's little girl today. She's just turned 2. A 2 year old gir is a whole different ball game to a boisterous 2.5 year old boy! Rex had been charging around in his usual way & she has sat & drawn & played beautifully with Play Doh for ages. I hope this baby is :pink: I want to do nice, peaceful things for a change!

Cancer is a bitch, but I just wanna put out there people do fight it with all their might and yet don't always beat it, my dad was 36, and believe me he wanted to live more than anything, he fought harder than I've ever seen anyone fight yet it still 'won'. Sorry, bug bear of mine to say if u fight it you'll win. Saying that treatment is way better these days so there's a lot more hope :)

Hope your first night went well gem! It'll be amazing to have your own space!

Sarah, hope baby is a girl too! Though eddie is so far 100% more laid bk than alex ever has been! X

Think the not being able to sleep was cos theres been a lot of burglaries round these ways in the past few weeks. Every noise made me panic lol!
Feel good having my own space though :) its nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->