April Mummies 2011

Sazzle I hate to burst your bubble but girls can be just as hetic. Poppy is far from quiet nor sit still etc lol

I'm sorry to read your story, caro. You are right; sometimes you can give everything but once "it" takes over, there's not much hope. We just pray it's found early and is treatable. It's affecting too many people I know. My poor dad didn't even have a chance to fight, it consumed him. Hence why my health anxiety is through the roof!! I've never been so scared of my own body.

On a nicer note, I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! Heard babies heartbeat with the Doppler, and can only find one. I REALLY want one. Not two lol!! Scan is the 20th December. Feeling optimistic and not worrying. It's out of my control, anyhow.

haha I agree, not all girls sit and play nice and quietly .
Aleena can't even sit still for 5 minutes to watch her fav show on TV.
Every kid is different, no matter what the gender is lol.

Happy 9 weeks Jakes!!
I am 14w2d and will hopefully find out the gender next Thursday when I am 15w5d :)

I didnt realise a few of you were in early pregnancy... congrats!!

Wow Lilly! Your pregnancy sure is going fast!!

Gem, I can't keep up either!

My bin got set on fire :( what do I do?!
Oh an I broke my bathroom light so I have to pee in the dark... I wanna go home :(

what is a bin? you can't let something that little set you off, you're a strong momma, you'll be fine

Outside bin? Is it damaged? Contact your local council, if so, and maybe inform 101 of te incident. They may have CCTV.

The light, again, is it the bulb?

Oh gem, hugs. Tell the council hun.

Can't wait for u to find out sex naima! X

A bins what u put rubbish in. Its melted lol :| firemen came out. Fires my worst fear so scared me :')
An the light is a pully one like on string. The string has snapped twice so far!

Can they come round and fix your light? Maybe because it is an actual fitting, you may be in charge of that. But I know when mum needed washers or taps changing, they did it. Try giving them a call, see if they can help you out?

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, how did that happen?? Scan two weeks today :) :thumbup:

So exciting with all these early pregnancies!

Sarah, I hope you get your girl! :) I know having a girl doesn't mean she'll be calm but Isis is FAR calmer than any boy in her classroom. I seriously can't believe the difference when they were all over for Isis's birthday.

We have friends that just had a baby boy less than a week ago (first baby) and we were supposed to go visit them but Isis is sick :( I sent dh over to visit them. I was really looking forward to holding a squishy newborn. Oh well.
So I didn't get the whole house clean before we left town. With Isis sick I just didn't have time. I did the best I could and figured we wouldn't have a showing anyway. Well, we got a call last night that someone wants to see our house! So the real estate agent said he'd go by and clean up what he thinks needs tidying and vacuum the basement. Our neighbor who watches Patsy has rearranged her schedule so she'll be home to take Patsy out during that time. Such wonderful people in our lives! In an hour people will be looking at our house. I'm so nervous! I just want it to sell!

I'm not listening, Naima & Ria :nope: I want a nice calm girl, please :haha: If I had two Rexs I honestly don't know what I'd do!!!

Lots of scans coming up :) My 20 week one is on Monday. Will be staying :yellow: still I'm afraid ;)

Gem, it sounds like you need a stronger cord for your light. I saw your bin pic on FB. That's shocking! These are just teething problems. You'll settle in & all will be fine :) I still have days where I wish I could run home & live with my mum & I haven't lived at home for 10 years!

can your dr post on here what you're having? WE WANT TO KNOW!!

Good luck with your 20 weeks scan, Sarah!

I'm still on the fence about finding out, I'd say 80% team yellow at the moment! But knowing me, I'd be watching the scan intently trying to find something!!

But I'm pretty sure each and everyone of your doctors needs to send us an envelope with what you're having in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->