April Mummies 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating!

I am so so unwell with morning sickness. I've been sick everytime I've eaten and I just want to crawl back to bed, which obviously I can't as Amelia needs care! I never had it this bad, ever! So my last pregnancy!!!

Aw Gertrude, I am jealous! I'm so hungry today. Can't fill myself! Think baby must be having a growth spurt or something! Is there still only you & your DH who know about your pregnancy then? That's exciting! When you doing the big reveal?

:hugs: Rachel. MS sucks. I was only actually sick a handful of times but man, the nausea was crippling :( with Rex to look after. I know it seems a long way off but it won't be forever as you well know :hugs:

Thanks, Sarah. It has been absolutely hellish today. My mum, bless her, came over at 12 and I sloped back into my pit. I can't stand up without feeling nauseous, I am being sick and of course I HATE being sick! I'd prefer the other end iykwim?! My legs are aching and I wish it would all just go away!

Pity party over haha!

Achy legs makes it sound like a virus to me, Rachel. Are you sure you're not particularly bad today cos you're ill on top of the MS? Thank goodness for your mum! :hugs:

Could be the two combined couldn't it?! It feels like the flu!! But I know it isn't.

Dana im just gonna send u a hug cos u sound like u need it! X

Rachel are you keeping fluids down? Achy could be down to dehydration. I hope it stops soon. Sickness is a good sign though apparently! If it doesn't stop an u feel really tired or achey go to the docs... u might need some fluids.

Ah went to watch mrs browns boys last night. Its so funny :') my mum booked me a miranda ticket today too cant wait! Im really worn out today though stayed off college. Ive not stopped all week so its finally all exhausted me.

I'm sipping on a drink, I haven't vomited since midday, just feel really lethargic, can't move!

Oh poor u Rachel, sounds nasty, I was a bit like that with alex but at least had no other kids then!

Dana I couldn't read what sil said, went all blurry on phone when I zoomed in but big hugs xx

Good luck at 20wk scan sarah!

Hope things have settled down now gem?

And hope u get an offer danielle, I remember all to well how frustrating selling is! Is the one u want still available?

Afm, we ordered a new kitchen! ! Starting installation on 6th jan so somehow we need to paint the walls before then, empty kitchen etc. ..gonna be busy over xmas! Xx

Ugh MS, I had it bad with Aleena from 5-15 weeks and with this one from 6-14 weeks.

It is so much harder having to take care of a toddler too so you can't just lay in bed all day.
:hugs:

ohh 7 days until we hopefully find out the gender! I am so impatient!
I'll be 15w5d, so should be far along to see.

Ooh how exciting Lily!! I was around 16 weeks and it was glaringly obvious!! Keep getting boy vibes for you, but I'm hardly ever right lol!!

I have finally got out of bed, albeit to go and get a glass of Lucozade, about the only thing staying down!! Why wait til I'm 9 weeks?! I thought I'd escaped!!!!

Katherine, did you have bad MS with your twins??

Caroline that sounds exciting!!! I love all the faffing about that comes with DIY etc! Look forward to hearing updates!

Jakes I am thinking boy too, alot of people are thinking boy for us.

But I thought boy with Aleena too and obviously wasn't right :haha:

Caroline that sounds exciting!!! I love all the faffing about that comes with DIY etc! Look forward to hearing updates!

Caroline I still have my fingers crossed but I'm not getting my hopes up. Nothing we are watching is selling. Our favorite house is still for sale and they haven't lowered the price. Others are lowering prices which is making us think maybe they'll be cheap enough that we can do the work needed. We'll just have to see what the market is like when our house has an offer.

Rachel, take care and go to the dr if you think you might be dehydrated!

We're having a later thanksgiving dinner tonight so I'm still sitting here smelling wonderful smells! I can't wait!
Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Thanks Danielle, I'm FINALLY feeling a bit better! Managed a bowl of Cinnamon Graham's (OK! I know they aren't the best option but seemed appealing!) I've been for a wee about 6 times which I don't quite understand as I'm hardly drinking but hey ho!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys celebrating! Have you had plenty of food?! That's all I know about it . Food and a turkey?!

Uti jakes?! Got any other symptoms?

Happy thanksgiving :)

I don't think so, I don't have any typical uti symptoms, I have had one before and it was nothing like that was! I feel ok now! I'm thinking it was a bug passing round our family.

i blocked her from seeing my posts on fb along with me seeing hers. i won't unfriend because all hell would break loose, but this is just as good.

Sounds a good plan Dana :)

Sorry you're feeling rotten jakes :( hope it gets better soon x

As for me, there has definitely been a growth spurt, I'm needing bigger trousers already (just over 10 weeks), this happened last time too. Last week it was fine, this week every much not so.

And if I'm honest it gets me down because of the shape of my belly. I have a B shaped belly and now the bit above my belly button (the P bit) is even more pronounced because of the growth int he lower bit. I had totally forgotten how I needed to just hide away last time and it just came home today!! Funny how we forget things isn't it.

But I'm feeling much less queasy which is good. Scan a week on Tuesday and we will tell people at Xmas. Only my OH knows :)

Yay Gertrude!! I'm carrying a little bit more than I was with my first, so I kinda get that porgy bit sticking out above my waistband! I got panicky earlier as I couldn't find the heartbeat for the past two days, but I had to tell myself stop being so ridiculous!! It's tiny and a fluke that I heard it already! At least I hope it was :/

Feeling much better today, thanks. Was 100% a virus/ bug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->