April Mummies 2011

Any news jakes? Are you still bleeding?

I was reading the other night that symptoms really ease off around 9-10 weeks as the body sarts to cope with the batshit hormones. Maybe it is just that? Mine have definitely eased off this last week or more xx

Rachel good luck for the scan I have everything crossed that everything will be ok xxx

Danielle yay for getting your cat back! Love its name haha.

Ahhh my flat is a tip today. I scrubbed it yesterday and now its like a bomb has hit it. Also been told thay I have 3 college deadlines just for 1 tutor this week and I havent even done much work at all for that. I have so much to do and no time or energy to get it all done! Bronchiectasis is apparently affected by the cold too since my chest is completely frigged atm.
Anyone recommend anything good for keeping energy levels up despite having constant infections?

I wouldn't even call it bleeding now? It's like a very faint pink tainted discharge which went ever so beige for one wipe then a little pink and now it's gone...for now?! I have no cramps..I'm praying it's just something unexplainable! I should have rested today but has to go to the shop and of course, Amelia bolts off everywhere so you know when you hold their arm and they just drop their weight to the floor?! Yeah, THAT!

Sorry it's all doom and gloom!

Does anyone have their Christmas tree up? I keep seeing loads of pictures off of my friends on FB with HUGE trees and there's me...I forgot to do the kids advent calendar, yesterday and today! Oops!!

Thanks gem (there doesn't seem to be a thanks button underneath your post!)

Are you still nauseous or have other symptoms?

I'd try the doppler again on a full bladder , maybe you'll be able to find it then.
I know if it was me, I'd try it again cause I'd be going crazy not knowing.
But I'd totally understand holding off from using the doppler, since those things can drive you crazy, especially this early.

:hugs: for you

Big hugs jakes and fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow xxx

Re poorly children: poppy has had 3 viral infections one after the other. One caused her neck glands to swell she looked like she had mumps but appt it's just viral. Two weeks later and it's finally starting to go down, thankfully!!

Amelia keeps catching bugs, too! At the moment it's the other end. Bleurgh!

No, I have no other symptoms. I think I may stay away from the doppler; it stresses me out too much!

a little pink is no biggie tbh. one of my friends had massive bleeding at 8 weeks, got an u/s and there her baby was, healthy and strong. it's weird!! also, you hear all the time about the ppl having normal periods their whole pregnancy. sucks you guys can't just go to the ER like we can here and get an u/s right away.

you sure it wasn't ur own veins u heard on the doppler? i always confused mine and abby's.

I could've gone to A&E but they cannot give you a scan; they can only do bloods until the EPAU opens. I'm concerned as all my symptoms have vanished and they were pretty intense before! Maybe I'm linking it to my first mmc as it's exactly the same. After all the shit I've been through recently, the last thing I needed was this!!!

the last thing anyone needs is a mmc, i'm sending prayers that everything is fine. i always got cramps the first trimester, the bleeding could be any number of things. here's hoping you get a call right away in the AM and everything is fine.

I could've gone to A&E but they cannot give you a scan; they can only do bloods until the EPAU opens. I'm concerned as all my symptoms have vanished and they were pretty intense before! Maybe I'm linking it to my first mmc as it's exactly the same. After all the shit I've been through recently, the last thing I needed was this!!!
Honestly all my symptoms have disappeared too compared to what they were like but whilst I'm obviously mindful of a MMC Asa my friend had one, I could drive myself insane worrying about something I can't change.

I had hardly any symptoms with pickle, like none apart from sore boobs and they quickly went away anyway.

Try not o stress and good luck for this afternoon x

This is what I was reading

Loss of pregnancy symptoms: This is a question I get all the time. While the complete and sudden loss of pregnancy symptoms can signal a pending miscarriage, usually it is not the first sign. You will have many days where you don’t feel pregnant, when the nausea abates for a day or two, or your breasts are less sore. This is expected and not a concern at all. Around weeks 10 to 14, this is completely normal, as your hormone levels even out and the placenta takes over. The loss of pregnancy symptoms during a miscarriage is usually something you see in hindsight, not ahead of time.

Thankyou both. The thing is, I've been saying to hubby the past week something feels different. On a positive note, there's no pink discharge anymore, just normal. So that's not a bad sign! My scan is at 2.45pm. Couldn't come sooner!

Hope it goes ok.
If its gone back to normal thats a good sign right? :)
Still got everything crossed x

we're all virtually right behind you chuck :) big deep breaths, shoulders back, head up :)

though in the meantime I'd go and get yourself something nice to eat and don't forget to drink to have a fuller bladder for the scan :)

Thankyou :hugs: I know you are all behind me and you are all such a brill support network. What will be, will be!! My heart breaks for people that go through this for years, with no children. If I approach this from a different perspective, I have been so lucky in life. There's just blips along the way. Right, I'm off to guzzle shitloads of water and nearly piss myself in the process!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->