April Mummies 2011

That's so sweet of you Gem. Thankyou love xx

I completely understand. There's been many a time I wish we were all close.

i agree, i want teleportation already. i'd so be over there with a tater tot casserole and a box of chocolates

Gem, your flat is awesome! I'm so glad you posted pictures. I enjoyed looking at them!

Rachel, I'd be created out by the no heartbeat thing too. You're not alone there. I would be there in a second if I lived close enough! The kids would have a great time too! Lots and lots of hugs!

Isis and I are making cookies tonight! This is the first time we've made cookies together. Should be fun!

Ugh Aleena is sick . DH was sick with a cold and is getting better and now her fever started tonight.
That and a runny nose .
She hadn't been sick/not feeling good in over a year!
Hope she feels better tomorrow as I'm supposed to go to my midwife and she has to come .. Ugh
She seemed to be feeling fine though as she was running around and playing.

that's what abby's current illness was like. as long as we kept advil in her every 4 hours she was her normal, happy self. Super runny nose though

:hugs: Rachel :hugs: I can completely see where you're coming from. You need chocolate & ice cream and lots of it. That is my prescription.

Danielle, hope the cookies were a success. I've put cookie cutters into Rex's Christmas Eve bag so we can make some for Father Christmas. That'll be out first time of making them too so FX they work.

I've got Ben & Jerry's peanut butter ice cream. It's bloody amazing!! Just had two huge bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes. What a pig!

Thankyou everyone!! Today Amelia and I are off to find a Christmas tree. Left it a bit page and everywhere doesn't have the right one I want!! Then we are off to a gymnasium to throw ourselves about in the foam pit. Good fun!!

Peanut butter ice cream sounds like my dream come true! Mmmmm!

Wow! that sounds delicious!

We had a great time making cookies! DH would have been in a full anxiety attack with all the mess but she was so cute! I gave her a measuring cup of flour and she was trying to roll the cookie dough like mommy (I was rolling in sugar). There was flour everywhere!

We have peanut butter ones to make next and I'm hoping to get those done tonight but we have to leave tomorrow morning for Chicago for our niece's birthday.

Isis is beyond excited to see daddy and her cousins! We did facetime with daddy this morning and it was hilarious! She doesn't know what to do with a phone. She wants to talk but she doesn't. Such a funny girl!

Looks like we're going to be getting a few inches of snow on Sunday, just in time for me to drive back from Chicago... :dohh: oh well, it'll just take longer.

Ugh! Snow!! I never used to mind it but now I have climb a hill for the school run, I'm bloody dreading it!!

woo hoo! 1000 pages!

I don't mind snow that much. I just don't like it when its falling during my travel plans. Looks like we're all going to have to leave early on Sunday to miss the storm. I have plenty to do at home but I hate to leave when Isis gets to see her daddy and I have help.

Ughhh ollies got a runny bum D: hes been in nursery an they haven't put cream on so his poor little booty is blistered :( hes sleeping now for a bit poor little guy

Omg 1000 pages, we talk too much rofl.

Gem, poor ollie, make sure u tell them to use cream in future, I had to complain to management once to get alexs sorted as he kept getting a sore bum at nursery but never ar home!

Rachel, hugs, wish u were round the corner too, hope you hold out until Monday xx

I don't 1000 pages over more than 2.5 years is that bad really! Who's going to claim post 10,000?!

Poor Olly :( I'd complain, Gem.

Enjoy your family weekend, Danielle. I think you're amazing to be do doing what you're doing at the minute :thumbup:

I've got a really Christmassy weekend coming up. I'm off to a big Christmas market tomorrow evening then taking Rex to the panto on Saturday afternoon with 2 of his little friends & their mums. And we're buying our tree & putting the decs up :happydance: If my Amazon deliver comes, I'll also be able to finish my wrapping too! Yay!!! I love Christmas!!! :D

I noticed the 10,000th post was looming! Not me, as I'm that bit too early!!

I'm almost done with all my Xmas shopping, just the hard ones left to buy for!

I think I just have dh to buy for, whoop!

So um. I took my last pill of the packet on saturday night for my 7 day break. I usually come on by tuesday or early wednesday, making me officially late. Not dtd much so I have no idea whats happening. Im used to being like clockwork. Stupid body.

I'm kinda sad to not have a tree this year but it doesn't make sense to put it up. I'll decorate the house some.

I was asked by another coworker today about having another kid. I said, um my hubby lives in the next state over...she said, oh you should have planned that before he moved! I was so taken aback that I just blurted out "yeah, let's add crazy pregnancy hormones to my already crazy life, because that sounds like a great plan!" Is it really a requirement that you have to have another baby in a certain timeframe?! I understand my ovaries are shriveling but I'm not *that* old!

I'd have about half the stress if I wasn't trying to sell the house on top of everything else!

I think I forgot to tell you guys, Isis has worn panties to bed the past two nights without any accidents! I have pull ups as back up but haven't needed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->