April Mummies 2011

happy birthday Dana

Rachel, hope you feel better and can get the op tomorrow xx

Gem...yep at times they def suck!

Sarah, omg re. the ipad but fab it can be blocked! xx

Thankyou :hugs:

Dana your dinner sound amazing. I just had Spaghetti Bolegnaise. Not very exciting!!

I still have a sore throat. Really hoping it doesn't progress, although both kids have coughs and the rest of the crap that comes with a cold.

Sarah, I can't believe he lost the iPad!!! I'd never have faith in that being returned. As awful as it sounds, it's probably the number one most valuable gadget to find etc. That's good it will be blocked, or is already. I'm forever checking my pockets and bag for my phone as I have a fear of losing it. Not because of what it is, but I also have so many photos I keep forgetting to back up!! Did yours have photos?

they should be able to locate it and you could get it back, right?

It did have photos & videos on but they're all backed up on the iCloud so that doesn't matter. I could've killed him!!! Dana, yeah, if whoever took it ever connects it to the internet then we'll know exactly where it is, down to the actual house. Apparently the police do act on that information too so that's good to know.

Will be thinking of you today, Rachel :hugs: Hope everything goes smoothly.

Hope everything goes as well as possible today Jakes x am thinking of you :flower:

ION it's my scan tomorrow - and whilst I was OK about it, since waking up this morning I've been bricking it :blush:

It's at 11am, and I'm coming into work first and just saying I have a hospital check up to go to. I can't stay at home as I have been working from home too much recently.

Bloody hell, I hope everything is OK *bites nails*

Gertrude I bet everything is fine and you will see that baby going bonkers in there!! I'm calling boy even though I have seen not one picture lol!!

Had my ERPC today. Everything went well, I felt so much more groggy this time round, though. Took me ages to fully wake up and I slept it off all afternoon at home. I had the same anaesthetist and consultant from last time, so they looked after me with extra care. We are so lucky to have the NHS!

By the way I am currently sporting some sexy stockings. They really are gorgeous (!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
I have to laugh at myself otherwise it slip into a depression! I don't dwell on things. Try and find humour In situations; I guess I get that from my dear Dad! By the way, I don't have a really big tummy I've just pulled the gown up and in. (Although my tummy isn't that far off!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
I have to laugh at myself otherwise it slip into a depression! I don't dwell on things. Try and find humour In situations; I guess I get that from my dear Dad! By the way, I don't have a really big tummy I've just pulled the gown up and in. (Although my tummy isn't that far off!!)

:thumbup: looking good jakes!!

My OH reckons it's another girl. We don't care either way, but I am curious. He's been saying that since before we found out I was pregnant so he's talking bullshit :D again :haha:

Glad things went good for you jakes!!!

Gertrude FInD OUt!!!!!

Bummer on legs crossed Lilly!

Life sucks here with most everything but my kids and relationship. But those are what matters huh?

ooh looking sexy Rachel :rofl:

yep those are def what matters dana, but doesn't mean other stuff doesn't suck

Good luck tomorrow Gertrude, I'm sure all will be fine. btw my DH said on the morning of my bfp with Edward he reckoned it was another boy!

HOW did he know, Caroline?! Haha!!

I don't have a good track record of guessing sex although I have got it right once along with the EXACT birth weight, for a friend of mine. That was just spooky!!

Gertrude, could be twins...

lol well he did he a 50/50 guess, that is soooo freaky with your friend! though I seem to remember Katherine was something like 0.5oz off of eddies weight and was one of the few to guess boy!

Omg alex scared the life out of me today, we decided to go to the park and him and my friends son went on their scooters, well alex was very naughty and didn't stop when I told him to, just kept going to the end of the road, I screamed for him to stop and thank god he did, just as a car went past. It was so close to hitting him, I've never been so terrified in all my life. He got such a telling off, and really made it clear what he'd done was so wrong. Plus a huge hug. He wasn't allowed on his scooter either and had to go on the buggy board, then when I did give him his scooter back made him stay right next to me and kept practising him stopping when I told him.

Bloody hell caroline! He will learn from his mistake and I'm pretty sure he won't be doing it again, especially if he saw you go mad at him (which I'd have been the same!!). We have had near miss moments. It's harder when you have a sibling to carry or push a scant get to them as fast.

I may take Amelia out on hers tomorrow. I haven't for ages because I'm usually rushing somewhere but may let her ride it to preschool tomorrow. She also scares me as she has no fear. I mean NONE!

I'm sitting here working on a DIY dog coat for our dog and our neighbors dogs. The name of the blog I got the pattern from... "Sew DoggyStyle" um yeah...

Anyway, things are about the same here. I'm starting to come down with a cold. :/ oh and we have 3" of snow and it's -8 F with a windchill of -20 F. Yup, can't wait to move! It's at least a little warmer in Illinois! Oh and we're supposed to get another couple inches of snow in a day or so.

Sorry Sam! I hope things get better, your girls are so cute together! I love the picture you posted today.

Rachel, glad things went well today! I love the socks! :)

Gertrude, I'm with Dana! You girls that don't find out drive me crazy!

Sorry about the crossed legs Naima! Can't wait to hear when you go to the 3D place.

Thanks Danielle! They are so cute together and Rosie is such an amazing big sister (usually)
I got more information today on the formal eviction process for my BIL. I am so ready for him to be out but it is going to take at least a month and IDK what to do in the meantime. He has been blaring his stereo all night long and hasn't slept in days. I know that it isn't all him and it is the addiction but right now I hate him. I have stuck it out in hopes to build on the property for years and right now I just want out and away from him. On the upside I found a mobile home for 3500 that needs new flooring but we can do that for cheap and my FIL is a truck driver and is sure he could do it aside from our crappy driveway. But it is a start.

you could call the cops on him for a noise complaint, not sure what the procedure is out there for that tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->