April Mummies 2011

some crap happened and now were broke. like, not sure if we can put gas in the car broke. forget bday fun, very few presents for xmas, can't do family exchange, nothing. im so bummed. why is shit so damn hard?

Well done isis!
Its none of anyones business when people have another baby if they want one at all.
I keep getting told that I have to start trying for a girl soon so thwy can be close in age blah blah blah. Ive started jist giving them "im not impressed but here, have a fake smile because I can't talk about this AGAIN" face accompanied by a sort of grunt. Usually works.

Dana, sorry to hear youre having a rough time :hugs: Maybe one day some of us will catch a break.

Afm... came on last night. SO ACHY. Dunno why I was late but urgh its made me feel so rough.

Go Isis!!!

Dana I'm sorry it's crappy for you at the moment. Other people should appreciate it's not all about gifts at Xmas, that can wait. As long as you are able to keep the roof above your head. How are you feeling today?

I'm kinda lucky with period pains. Used to suffer chronic with them, until I had kids. Now I have NO indication or even know if I have come on until I use the loo. Nothing happening here so looks like I'm heading for an op on Monday. Rather it be the case!!

Go isis! Well done :)

Oh dana thats a shame :/ its not what you get its who you spend it with that really matters :) im sure there'll still be a smile on your face x

Todays been horrible. Kept ollie off so missed a day of college since he still has a runny bum then I ended up with a really bad migraine which made me vomit!! My mums come round to help me out cos I feel like crap an hes still ill.

Well baby had it's legs crossed during my midwife visit and was super hyper on top of that lol.. so scheduled a gender determination ultrasound for Thursday at a 3d/4d place :)

Well baby had it's legs crossed during my midwife visit and was super hyper on top of that lol.. so scheduled a gender determination ultrasound for Thursday at a 3d/4d place :)

you're finding out the gender? i like you the best :thumbup:

i'm doing alright today. i've decided to just do candy/sweets gifts for one of us which will make buying the other much more affordable. we put up text books for sale in hopes those sell soon, tho they'll most likely not sell til jan. it'll work out.

i will probably change my attitude tomorrow but until then..

Sorry stuff is so rough atm dana :-(

Namia, nooo at legs crossed!

I'm trying to paint my kitchen but sooo hard with alex around, have to sneak off every now and then or he wants to help lol

yea but that would mean finding the time and that doesn't exist right now with finals

happy Birthday to myself since my husband is playing a game and didn't hear me, nor is he paying attention to the time.

will i ever actually feel loved by him again?

Erm, men are a complete different species! They are terrible at remembering anything!! I didn't get anything for my birthday this year, but I didn't really care. It gets to that point!! Once I'm past my mid twenties, I stop counting (and start going backwards!)

I have a bloody cold. The day before my operation!!! I pray to god I can go through with it, it isn't affecting my breathing. It'll be the Anaesthetist that decides, just want t all over with!!

What is everyone's plans today? We re just pottering around and will be going to jakes Christmas fair later. Probably end up winning back my bottle I donated to the bottle tombola!

Happy birthday dana!! Xxx

Hope your cold is better doon Rachel xx

Ollies driving me mad today. Hes done nothing but cry. I intended to scrub the flat but nothings got done cos of all the whinging!!! Argh.

Happy birthday, Dana :D

Our Christmassy weekend has been great :) The decs are all up & the panto was fab. Well, it was all great apart from one thing. DH left the sodding iPad in IKEA yesterday on the table :dohh: I didn't go with them (stayed home to wrap presents!) so I nearly killed him when he got home & told me! Obviously it wasn't there when he realised & went back & not surprisingly, no one has handed it in. However it is now useless to them as it's been blocked & logged with Apple & as soon as they connect to the internet, we'll be able to know exactly where it is. I thought the police wouldn't be bothered but they've actually been to IKEA to look at CCTV today. Not what you need before Christmas!

thanks guys. rachel i'm 32 and it still matters to me. the guy has some good instincts but talks himself out of it. like he thought i was working on homework and thought i didn't want to be bothered. :dohh:

Oh dear! Hope you had a nice day. Well I says had, but it's only 7.15 here so probably afternoon for you!

Terrible twos suck.
Can NOT be arsed.
Off to nannies we go.

i'm having a much better day, it's about 245 here now. we're going to finish putting up all the decorations and put up the tree. i wanted to go shopping but that's been sucked out of me and all i wanna do is sit here. making a cake and special dinner of peppercorn steak for dinner tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->