April Mummies 2011

Just waiting for my Gynae to call me back as I'm having sever pain in my uterus and it's so tender to touch. My ovary is killing me, bet it's a cyst :(

Oh Rachel :hugs: Fingers crossed it's something they can sort out quickly for you.

i just got 3 mr pot heads along with a kitty and doggy pot head last night. thanks to kohl's coupons i got it for a whole $8, normally 45 :dance:

Oh, Rachel, hope you're ok!

Alex is getting a kitchen, magnadoodle thingy, more tools, police hat, um and his stocking is arty stuff, chocolate and bath bubbles. Think we've got him a bit to much as sure I wrapped more than that lol. Eddie hardly has anything though, a piano he sits at, dinasaur lettersaurus toy, shape sorter drum and his stocking is all weaning stuff I'd have bought anyway lol, but its so alex doesn't wonder why eddie didn't get much!

oh rachel, if your lady bits could only give you more issues, good grief! :hugs:

it's another GIRL!

Attachments

• GIRL1.jpg
    GIRL1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • GIRL2.jpg
    GIRL2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PROFILE2.jpg
    PROFILE2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
As clear as day lilly!!! Many congratulations!!!

Got home from A&E about an hour ago.y phone battery died and as I was by myself, it was SO tedious!! I had to go in a cubicle and get in a gown, blood pressure rocketed but it always does. Then they said I was tachycardic. No wonder!! I'm in a hospital which I hate and I get anxiety as it is!!!

My Gynae turned out to be an old classmate. How odd!! Anyway she had a feel and took bloods, they came back high for an infection. So to cut a long story short, I have an infection of the endometrium (womb lining) it is like I'm in constant labour. Bloody awful!!! I spent all day today just breathing through the contractions. Was awful! I have two sets of antis to take, and co-codamol alongside Ibuprofen which does sod all as I have a high pain tolerance!!!

At home now hoping this will pass. Here's to a Merry Christmas LOL!!!

Congratulations Naima! I'm sure she'll be beautiful like her sister! I can't wait to see her.

Wow Rachel! I'm so sorry about all you're going through! Hopefully this is the end of it.

I have a bit of good news! Dh called to tell me that his bosses independently told him that he should go home next week and not worry about coming in until the new year! They told him that as long as he is getting some work done while at home then it's not vacation. So we totally changed our Christmas plans and he's going to be spending two weeks with us! We'll be traveling to visit family but it'll be with all of us together and it meeting up somewhere. So he's coming home the 18th which is my last day at work for the year and he'll help me make cookies and get everything ready. I'm so relieved!

Awesome Danielle.

Yay for another girl naima. Wonder who will be the first to break the spell of this group to having same sex kids!? Sarah...gertrude pressure is on ;-).

Rachel, hope you're feeling better v soon xx

Lol Gertrude!! Pressure!!

I started bleeding in the night and passing huge clots , I noticed my pain halved when this happened. It was like I was in labour for two days!!! Thank god it's sorting itself out now; wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy!!

bloody hell Jakes I hope you a have a run of really good health soon! That sounds truly miserable :(

Leave me alone ladies :D I don't think we'll be finding out the make of this one until it's born so you'll have to keep guessing :haha: My OH thinks it's another girl and I too don't know anyone in my friends group with different flavours except 1! Strange!

I can't imagine having two of one sex. If it was another girl, think hubby would have felt out of place which would have been hilarious!!

Feeling much much better, off to the X Factor final sunday so lookin forward to some "me" time!

Grrrr Gertrude! I swear you girls dont find out just to get us riled up! :haha:

Rachel, I'm glad its a little better now! Did something get messed up during your procedure on Monday? I'm with Gertrude, you better have a string of good health after this!

Funny how everyone has had the same gender! I didn't even think of it! I have a coworker with 4 girls and another with 5 girls :) no boys between them! The one with 5 girls doesn't want a boy now because they have everything for girls!

A friend of a customer of mine has three boys, she and her husband decided to try one last time for a girl. she ended up pregnant with triplets naturally and they are all girls!!I can't even imagine! Another reason I'm hesitant to try for another, I'm totally convinced its going to be twins because DH and I only want at most 2 children.

Congrats on team :pink: Naima :)

Don't worry, Caroline, I'm determined to buck the trend! :haha: You know I'd bloody love a little girl. :)

:hugs: Rachel. That sounds horrendous :( Hope you're back on your feet for Sunday. I'd be very excited to have tickets for that!

Danielle, that's great news. A proper family Christmas for you :) You break up the same day as me too. I can't wait for Wednesday!

Rex is still poorly with a cough & cold but his temp had gone so I went back to work today. Was checking my phone constantly to make sure he was ok though. Hate leaving him when he's not 100% but I can't keep having time off.

LOL Katherine! No kidding! 1-2-3 :haha:

:happydance: Dana!! did you win the lottery?

I really need to stay off WebMD! We have yearly blood profiles done and yesterday I got the results back from mine and I have high TSH. I made an appointment for next week with my GP to discuss this and do the next test. I have so many symptoms of hypothyroid and it may explain why I thought I had PPD but just couldn't pull myself out of it. I asked my therapist if it all could be hormonal and she said possibly and then that was it. I was tested during pregnancy because my TSH was high then too and I don't remember ever seeing the numbers but the MW told me I was fine. :shrug: We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->