April Mummies 2011

my obgyn told me i was fine but i have the same symptoms so i'm confused.

nick's u/e is no longer being held, but now we're being audited and won't get our taxes for 2013 until probably june.

I don't know. I guess I'll find out on Tuesday. One thing that keeps getting me down is that I've lost weight down to a healthy weight before and I'm doing all the right things but I'm not losing a pound! I'm not trying to make up excuses but this summer I gained 30 pounds and I didn't do anything differently. That to me is unexplained weight gain. I was running 3+ times a week and eating healthy and I still gained 30 pounds. I'm at a higher weight than I was just before giving birth and I have never been this heavy before in my life! I was 10 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight when I started gaining weight. I have several other symptoms as well. I read an interesting article about the % of women that are diagnosed with PPD that actually have hypothyroid.

Sazzle, I hope you have a girl!! do you have any inklings either way?

Sorry Dana. That sucks! I can't believe you're being audited!

i just had an all out break down. it's too much. dealing with this tax bullshit, whether or not we can actually pull off not working until nick graduates in may, dealing with his u/e though it's now fixed it takes a minute for my brain to register, dealing with christmas crap, my body still thinking it's in finals mode, i had a crap load of errands i wanted to run this morning didn't get to them because of the IRS which has me thrown for the day. pressure of having to get all this tax stuff back asap so it's not delayed anything more than it already is.
do i really need to go on?

Yes. None of my clothes fit. I've had to buy a few jeans so I have something to wear. I was between a 10 and 12 now I can fit into generous 12 but mostly 14. None of my tops fit either and all the sleeves are too tight. Ugh. Can't even stand thinking about it.

I hope everything gets settled Dana! It can't be easy going through all this at once!

i was hoping that it was all muscle and not actually getting bigger. having babies does wacky things and i can't get the weight off either, i feel like something is wrong but i'm told over and over nothing is.

i'm choosing to ignore it all or risk being put into a rubber room.

I wish! For the most part I try to ignore it. Other than, tracking my points and weighing myself regularly but the overall picture I've been ignoring. I'm going to be completely off Zoloft in less than a week so once I'm completely off that then I'll be able to say it has nothing to do with that. Next is the IUD. I'm probably going to get that removed in April in preparation for TTC this summer. I have no freaking clue what's going on with my body other than gaining 30 pounds in 6 months is not normal

i blamed zoloft for my inability to loose as well if you remember. tbh i haven't even tried anymore, i'd say it's cuz of school but i didn't try over summer either.

i just wish i could go back to first week after abby was born where i chose to sleep instead of eating and pumping. i was 25 lbs lighter.

One thing that's changed for me is my hips. Mine were big enough to begin with but now, hell, they are even bigger!!

Sorry if tmi but just passed something thy resembles a piece of placenta :boak:!

Had a good day today going to a local farm and seeing some Xmas lights tonight. I should be relaxing but I love spending time with DH and kids when we are together. For some reason, I just can't relax!!

i wish i could enjoy any time with my DH, he's such a moody ass all the time

Oh we have days like that, Dana! He was hungover today so feeling very sorry for himself so I thought of no place better than a loud, screamy, play barn haha!!

Gertrude, 'Tis flying!! You'll be giving birth before you know it!! Hehe

I have a sick toddler laying on my lap. Poor thing has been miserable all day and I think she has a slight fever. She took a nap earlier (so did I). I'm wondering if we're going to work tomorrow...

I'm so fed up & so bloody tired :cry: Rex still isn't better from last week. Sleep is non existent which has led to me getting ill. Was up most of the night on Saturday with a vomiting bug & now my stomach is ok, I'm full of cold. I need tonnes of caffeine & cold medication but I can't have either :cry: Rex would not sleep last night at all after 2am. I ended up laid on his bedroom floor with the spare duvet to try & settle him. No fun with a growing bump :( I gave up at 5am & we just got up. DH wants to help but Rex just wants me when he's poorly.

I'm taking him back to the doctors this morning. He told me his ear hurt during a screaming fit in the early hours & has been tugging at & sticking his finger in his ear this morning. I've Googled ear infections & a lot of the symptoms make sense. He's not eating or sleeping hardly & he's been an absolute demon over the weekend. I'm at the end of my tether!!!

All this in top of being observed at work by senior management tomorrow morning & having to assess my student teacher. I need to be back at work tomorrow :( I'm also meant to be going to bingo for some girly fun tonight & as much as I want the break, I just don't have the energy considering I need to leave at 7am in the morning to sort things for my observation.

Sorry for the pity party. Writing it all down has helped! I'm just venting really. Sorry, ladies.

:hugs: sarah, that sounds so tough hun :(.

Hope isis feels better soon

wow 13wks already Gertrude!

I've got a very grumpy first born today :/, and had very little sleep last night as eddie decided midnight till 12.25 was all he would sleep in his crib, then tossed, wriggling, cried all night so was a lovely bed companion! Just taken them for a walk and alex fell asleep, fx'ed he#s happier on wake up! xx

yay!!!! some of the best things happen when youre scared. it'll be good, promise!!

I'm with Dana! The best things happen when you're making a big change! I'm so excited for you Sam! You'll be great!

Sounds like lots of sick littles! Isis had another fever today so she can't go to daycare tomorrow. I have people driving 3 hours one way to come and work with me tomorrow. I emailed them this evening and told them I could try and get them set up but I have nowhere to take Isis. DH is coming home tomorrow but not early enough to help that situation. Nice thing is no matter what happens with her fever tomorrow I can go to work on Wednesday. I'm really glad we have a king bed to fit everyone. I still have to wrap presents, finish a couple orders, make cookies and clean the house because it's a disaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->