April Mummies 2011

god no, I LOVE my tesco delivery :D I don't want to go to the shops unless I have to :D in fact, I was saying to my OH yesterday that I haven't actually set foot in a store for anything to do with christmas except the cava this morning :haha:

god no, I LOVE my tesco delivery :D I don't want to go to the shops unless I have to :D in fact, I was saying to my OH yesterday that I haven't actually set foot in a store for anything to do with christmas except the cava this morning :haha:

Do they charge you extra? I'd probably loose weight if the delivered cuz I'd have no impulse buys. Geez someone should do that!

They do charge and it costs different amounts depending on day and time. I've just got a delivery saver though. For £30 I can have as many deliveries as I want in 6 months and they cost nothing :)

It does mean you buy stuff you didn't mean to, and it saves a fortune Ime :) and some nice person does all the crappy bit of shopping in the store!

I love Internet shopping and internet food shopping. However my husband likes to do food shopping the traditional way and he's the chef so I often leave him to it lol

I'm on the delivery saver too, Gertrude :thumbup: Wouldn't be without it! Food shopping with Rex is far too stressful for me!

I usually do the shopping myself but have used Ocado on occasion. I agree you are less likely to buy impulse buys!! Feel a bit cabin feverish today, will be getting out tomorrow though, going to a local grotto then consuming my own body weight in M&S pink fizz!

So we told pickle today and she only wants a baby if it's a sister, no brothers :D so we talked about maybe finding out the flavour so we can prepare her but it was only a fleeting consideration :p

Just other family to tell now, thinking we are going to try to get through tomorrow without telling BIL and SIL, just for a laugh :haha:

ION I feel terrible :( my stomach was rock hard last night from about 5am and I couldn't sleep. Something is definitely going on because all day I've felt enormous. As I had a retroverted uterus at the scan I wondered if it had popped upwards or something. Whatever it was I hope it doesn't do the same tonight :(

That baby is having a huge growth spurt Gertrude, and you'll be giving birth to a 15 pounder.... ;)

Gertrude how far along are you now?

I'm so much bigger now than I was with Aleena.

I'm almost half way :)

See I don't mind grocery shopping so much that I would sacrifice my privacy at home. I understand fully how nice it would be to not grocery shop but most of the time I do shopping right after work before picking up Isis from daycare.

Ok, so cookies done, presents wrapped. Bags almost completely packed and just need to pack entertainment for the car and snow clothes! We're off to Chicago tomorrow!

Gertrude, I'm convinced you tell us this shit just to tease us! Isis keeps telling me she wants a baby sister :)

Naima, I love the name Layla! I didn't see you talk about the name elsewhere but your ticker, are you telling people? Btw, one of the dye artists I know is pregnant with her 7th child and looked 9 months pregnant at 5 months! I think the body remembers what it was like before :)

I got bigger and bigger with each subsequent pregnancy. My uterus was very high at my last scan, half way between pubic bone and belly button. I guess those muscles aren't as good as before lolNnn

Sorry pressed send to quickly.

That weather was a bit bonkers last night, glad it's cleared off but really hope it doesn't cause too much damage up north. Stay safe northerners!

I do delivery saver too :), all my xmas shopping was delivered yesterday accept tge turkey as I was too slow to get a slot for delivery so dh is picking it up now :).

The weather was bonkers last night! Still isn't fab. Right I better do some cleaning and last few bits sorted! Whoop whoop :), have a fab day everyone x

See I don't mind grocery shopping so much that I would sacrifice my privacy at home. I understand fully how nice it would be to not grocery shop but most of the time I do shopping right after work before picking up Isis from daycare.

Ok, so cookies done, presents wrapped. Bags almost completely packed and just need to pack entertainment for the car and snow clothes! We're off to Chicago tomorrow!

Gertrude, I'm convinced you tell us this shit just to tease us! Isis keeps telling me she wants a baby sister :)

Naima, I love the name Layla! I didn't see you talk about the name elsewhere but your ticker, are you telling people? Btw, one of the dye artists I know is pregnant with her 7th child and looked 9 months pregnant at 5 months! I think the body remembers what it was like before :)

Thanks, no we are not telling people just yet.
Going to midwife again next week and just going to make 100% sure she is still a girl lol, then we'll probably tell :haha:

Thanks, no we are not telling people just yet.
Going to midwife again next week and just going to make 100% sure she is still a girl lol, then we'll probably tell :haha:

I'm on mobile and didn't see the name, I love it!

Deffo sounds like a growth spurt for baby, Gertrude :)

I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than last time unbelievably. I don't know if some of that is to do with the fact I've not put as much weight on as I had by this time with Rex. Only cos I don't have time to sit down & all I did when pregnant with Rex was sit on my arse!! :haha: But my womb has definitely stretched from last time. At my 20 weeks scan, I was surprised that the sonographer kept coming up above my belly button. I'm sure it wasn't that high at 20 weeks last time :shrug: Maybe I can escape with a baby that is less than 9lb this time! FX!

I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow :D Merry Christmas ladies & all your LOs. Enjoy!! (And if you non-pregnant ladies could all have at least a bottle of wine on my behalf, I'd be very grateful :haha: )

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a lovely time.
Poppy's been awake but due to high temp :( she didn't even acknowledge the large pile of presents in our room ready to go into hers. I'm sure now she's gone to sleep she will feel much better as her nasty cough has kept her up past few nights!

Oh poor Poppy! I hope she feels better soon!

Isis is having a blast with her cousins. I can't post much on FB because of family issues but it's a nice low key Christmas with BIL and sil. FIL isn't with us yet because he was supposed to be spending time with his gf's family but her kids want nothing to do with him. It's kinda a mess (for him) but he made his bed...

Isis LOVES her dr kit and her tool kit! Next presents to be opened at grandpap's are wood building blocks and a Melissa and Doug shape clock. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->