April Mummies 2011

my child is being spawn of satan today. think i need to start upping the pos talk as so far it's been mostly STOP WHINING!!!!!!!11

find her something to do to keep busy. A busy toddler is a happy toddler :haha: draw or paint or something. even a tub of rice with measuring cups

she's currently watching sponge bob eating chicken fingers quiet as a mouse. much better.

and that tub of rice would end up all over my house. her current favorite activity is digging in the litter box :sick:

Big hugs Gertrude. Hope they sort your pain xxx

I can't cope with how quick poppy is growing. Just this week gave up her dummy unprompted and tonight asked to go to bed with no nappy stating I'll be ok!

:hugs: Gertrude, hope its nothing serious xx

hope Ollie is better soon gem.

whoop whoop Danielle!!

sorry abby is being difficult dana. alex was like that last wk plus just kept peeing everywhere, I totally lost it Friday and my mum took him off me for a few hours :), then today hes been like an angel!

For those that would be happy to do some knitting, this is the pattern https://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2011/9/10/1315672892733-knittedcribpattern.html

It's very twee I know, but it's lovely when it's your baby inside it. Makes everything just that little bit more bearable. If you do knit one can you post it to me and I will take it personally to the unit. I will of course say who knitted it, I'm not after claiming credit for other people's work.

Also, I asked and crochet blankets are also wanted, again in any size for babies from 15 weeks to full term but she did say she could do with larger ones. I don't knit but I do crochet so will be doing this myself.

Thanks all x

This morning I feel a bit better too. Less pain, though it is still the, I can walk today. My OH has banished me to the sofa though :(

glad your oh is looking after you hun and you're feeling a little better xx

Coughing up large amounts of blood with some clots in... looks like another trip to the hospital is in order :/ wish theyd fix my fucking lungs.

Gertrude, the couch is a great place to crochet! :) I'm glad OH is taking such good care of you! I'll take a look at my stash of yarn and come up with something for sure. Isis received hand knit caps when she was born and it was so special to me. Older women in the nearby nursing homes knit them for the hospital.

Gem, that's terrible!! I hope they can do something for you! I would be terribly upset coughing up blood. :hugs:

Guys, Isis is having such a hard time right now. I think she's hit a wall. She's done with not being with her daddy. She tells me all the time that she wants to see her daddy and she misses him. This is the most she has ever done this. She also won't go to sleep unless I bribe the crap out of her or snuggle with her until she falls asleep or I let her go to bed with me from the beginning. Only 3 more sleeps and we get a weekend together again. I'm looking at apartments and houses to rent in the area in case we have a longer overlap between houses but most don't allow dogs. We can't stay where DH is right now, its just too small for the 3 of us. I'd stay at FIL's but again we're still separated. I mean that's only 90 minutes away but DH wouldn't be there with us. I guess we'll figure it all out. Oh and to make it even harder to find a rental, its a college town so no one does month to month. Ok, I'm done whining. I am really really happy! Just a little overwhelmed with things that are in the air.

Laying here in bed looking at my girls and holy cow! My big girl is going to be 3 in 3 months!!

Pickle is excited about her birthday but says she's going to be 10

I think she's probably right. She's far wiser and maturer than 3 that's for sure!

Aww cheese I hope you find somewhere suitable soon. I bet shes not the only one missing him!

Hospital are crap... all they did was a chest xray then told me my lungs are inflamed so gave me even more antibiotics despite me already being on other antibiotics. Nothing they can really do apparently because of bronchiectasis. Every doc I see though always mentions an operation I could have which involves taking part of my lung away but could cure me. .. but that depends on my consultant who I dont see again until march.

Isis tells me everyday that its her happy birthday and that she want balloons and tells me what color balloon she wants for each person. :haha:

Gem, I wish they'd give you a good answer. Maybe surgery is a good option if the issue is in a certain part of your lung.

I can't believe we're coming up to 3 years old! Such big children!

So we found out that the house with the pool is still available, they just took it off the market for the winter. We're going to look at it again and if it works we'll put in an offer. We have a few other houses to look at too but I think its going to be that house. I'm doing a little more investigation into the school district but it looks to be a good one. Not the best in the area but there are some really bad schools around there so I'll take middle of the road! There are some nice houses that I haven't even given a second look because of the school district.

2 more sleeps and we're together for a weekend! Then 5 more weeks and we're together together!

Isis tells me everyday that its her happy birthday and that she want balloons and tells me what color balloon she wants for each person. :haha:

Gem, I wish they'd give you a good answer. Maybe surgery is a good option if the issue is in a certain part of your lung.

I can't believe we're coming up to 3 years old! Such big children!

So we found out that the house with the pool is still available, they just took it off the market for the winter. We're going to look at it again and if it works we'll put in an offer. We have a few other houses to look at too but I think its going to be that house. I'm doing a little more investigation into the school district but it looks to be a good one. Not the best in the area but there are some really bad schools around there so I'll take middle of the road! There are some nice houses that I haven't even given a second look because of the school district.

2 more sleeps and we're together for a weekend! Then 5 more weeks and we're together together!

:yipee: you should totally get the one with the pool, imagine how tan you'll be! plus, 5 hours isn't so bad. i could come with abby over the summer for a week and we can spend it by the pool ...you like how i just invited myself over :haha:

gem can you not get a sooner apt in light of coughing up blood!??

woohoo Danielle!

omg anyone else being nagged about father Christmas coming back soon!?! alex was scared of him when it actually came to xmas, but now I seem to hear all the time 'he coming down my chimney', 'bring presents', 'where's father Christmas gone?' rofl!!

Dana :haha: you can totally come down! We're flexible! We're also talking about putting a heater in the pool eventually. Oh and we're already looking the cooler floatie things and all sorts of cool pool accessories :) wine coolers poolside! :haha:

Caroline, Isis is terrible! Keeps asking about Santa and Christmas. I think she's stuck in a birthday Christmas loop!

You guys wouldn't believe how excited Isis is to have a pool! I've asked her if she wants a pool at her house and she said "yeah and I want to roll in it and put water in it" :) funny little girl!

abby asks about christmas and santa almost daily.

danielle- i think that's an awesome idea! we'll have to talk come summer

And the property includes frontage on the salt fork of the vermillion river :) we'll be floating that this summer if we get the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->