April Mummies 2011

Agreed! They finally left just before 4!! Dh just left. Poor guy has a 4 hour drive and then a big meeting at work tomorrow morning at 7:15. They better give us an offer or I'm going to have a hard time working with this guy for the hopefully short time we work together.

So happy to hear from you Gertrude! I'm glad things went well and you were able to be home quickly. Thank you for sharing your story.

Danielle- midden damsels - ok I typed in a bunch of letters and auto correct changed it to that so I'm leaving it! Midden damsels lol. They better put in an offer!

Omg Danielle, thats ridiculous! They better offer after that!

Katherine, you ok? I often feel like that! Xx

WE HAVE AN OFFER!!! No details but I can deal with almost anything! Dh has to get on it now! Our preapproval for a mortgage expired and we need our agent to contact the people who own the house we want to buy to see if they still want to sell since they took the house off the market.

WE HAVE AN OFFER!!! No details but I can deal with almost anything! Dh has to get on it now! Our preapproval for a mortgage expired and we need our agent to contact the people who own the house we want to buy to see if they still want to sell since they took the house off the market.

:happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee:

The offer was quite low and we've countered quite high so now we'll see what they do. They say they're concerned about the quality of the siding and that they'll have to reside the whole house which is crap. There are a couple small holes and a couple small cracks. They also don't want any of the kitchen appliances which is fine but strange. So now we'll be measuring the refrigerator spot on any house we look at *facepalm. At least we have a relo package and don't have to move ourselves. I'll keep you guys updated! We'll be accepting an offer one way or another, the only question is money.

how you're going to manage to not go up to him and strangle him for the low offer, is beyond me :haha:

I don't know but they want a quick closing so I'll only have to work with him for 5 weeks :) we ended up accepting their counter offer and it's only a little less than we paid for the house. It sucks when you really want to leave. There's no negotiating power. Oh well. We still have enough equity to be set up well in the next house.

And I'm going to be living with my hubby in 4-5 weeks!!!

that sucks, but at least it's done now and you can move on. any word from the people on the next house?

That is great news cheese!!!
Hope the other people are still planning on selling!

:happydance: Fab news, Danielle! Can't even begin to imagine his excited you are to know you're moving :D

Woken up full of cold after having a sore throat yesterday. Day at home with Rex is going to be fun :( Need Lemsip!!

Great news!!! Yay to moving!

Ion I'm in a lot of pain so rang the bereavement midwife and she said to go back in :( could be nothing but after pains and emotional stress or it could be something else. I'm in a lot of pain but I'm doubting myself. I don't want to waste anyone's time :cry:

Yay cheese! Glad to hear youll soon be living back with hubby :)

Ugh. Ollie has impetigo. His poor little face :( I have to miss college too to look after him just hope I dont fall behind!

:hugs: Deffo best to go get checked out, Gertrude. You don't want to end up with an infection or anything.

Get well soon, Ollie.

Well went back on to the bereavement unit as the midwife said she could act as mediator so I didn't have to explain everything again.

I'm pissing blood and in a lot of pain. I have antibiotics and much stronger cocodamol. They've taken wee and blood samples to see if it is just a uti/womb lining infection or something more serious.

Fed up. Really so fed up. I've asked for an extension to my sick note too :cry:

:hugs: I'm sure feeling ill on top of everything else really isn't helping. Hopefully the antibiotics will soon kick in & at least you'll feel physically better. You need an extension on your sick note. Any doctor will understand. You need time to grieve before you even think about work :hugs:

Yay Danielle ! Finally! So excited for you :)

Gertrude , :hugs: hope the pain goes away soon!

Thanks everyone! This is the happiest I've been in a long time! Our realtor already got back to us and the house we're most interested in is still available they just took it off the market for the winter! I found another few houses to look at also before we make a final decision but we're going to have to decide this weekend if we want to even be close on closing dates and have as seamless as possible transition.

Gertrude :hugs: I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Don't ever doubt your pain! My SIL did and ended up with a burst Fallopian tube and internal bleeding. You know your body best! You aren't wasting anyone's time!

Oh Gem! Isis had impetigo on her face when she was an infant. it was such a pain because she couldn't go to daycare.

Sazzle, I hope you feel better soon! I'm toughing it out at work today even though its a holiday because of my trip to Illinois to go look at houses. I'm not staying all day though. I'll cut out early for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->