April Mummies 2011

The house we were looking at was a dooer upper too. Even had a shopfront style window (including shutters!) at the front which we were talking about turning into a huge bay window. And it had a basement. Perfect for storage and we wouldve looked at digging it out to make an extra room eventually if we decided to stay for the long long term... we were in talks with the estate agent about the house but for some reason its just been pulled from the market without anyone letting us know :( All the other houses we looked at have been sold. Sooooo.... we're staying with MIL for the foreseeable future. :/ DH is going to look at flats. I refuse. If we were renting then fair enough but flats are harder to sell so when we do want to move to a house we'll be stuck with a flat that nobody wants.

Just had the DNA report summary, baby was another little girl and we've named her Lily :)

It eels like a massive set back in one way as it's brought all the tears back, but it's in to say her name now and not just baby.

Lily is beautiful! this might be early, but are you into tattoos? a Lily tattoo would be gorgeous and perhaps a way of closure for you along with a way to have her with you always.

you are allowed to grieve as long as you need, like any other death it will come and go. we're always here for you, on fb and on bnb :hugs:

Huge :hugs: Beautiful name. I hope it helps you grieve being able to put a name to your little angel. Thinking of you all xx

I have been considering a foot tattoo for years but given I've done nothing about it I suspect means I don't really want one! But it is a nice idea. I love the name Lily :)

gorgeous name Gertrude xx

sorry you lost your house Katherine :(

I'm home alone tonight and have just eaten an entire bag of chocolate raisins :/, not good! but as I'm stuck to the sofa with a sleeping eddie on me I blame him :haha:

So sorry Katherine! They finally today agreed to let us see the house we want most.
We drove by the other three houses we added recently to the list and honestly we could go see only two houses tomorrow but we'll be going to see 4 or 5 houses tomorrow. We'll be putting in an offer tomorrow one way or another!

Gertrude, I love the name Lily! Please feel free to grieve as long as you need!

That is a lovely name, Gertrude. Hope you are healing.

Good luck finding a house, Danielle. Hope you have an offer accepted.

I'm decorating Rex's new big boy bedroom this weekend with the help of my dad, bless him. (DH is a DIY disaster zone so I'm not letting him near it!) We're going for a Thomas theme, surprise, surprise!

exciting Danielle! hope you get the one you love.

sarah, alex room is Thomas too! xx

not just boys, abby loves anything trains as does her cousin (my niece).

Well we put in an offer! It was better than we remembered even. Now we just wait. Hopefully pool party at our house this summer!

Fingers crossed hun!

So poppy has reverted back to old sleeping more like none sleepin habits #yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"