April Mummies 2011

I dont want pics, I NEED pics :haha:

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I feel better for having named her at last. Now it's just me feeling rubbish with this cold which has kindly gone into my sinuses (boo) andI feel lousy.

Pickle woke up at 6.30am this morning too, which she hasn't done for months and I feel crap. She let me doze on the sofa for a couple of hours first thing (if you ignore the jumping on me and throwing toys on my head :D ).

I just feel like this body needs to go in for a service now. It's clearly not working properly. Maybe I need an oil change or something??????

I'd say a day at the spa...or weekend actually after what you've been through lately Gertrude!

hope poppy sleeps better again soon ria. I was so mean this morning without even realising it. Me and Alex bargained last night that Daddy wasn't here so he really wasn't to wake me up, and bless him he didn't but I thought he'd got up at 6 so told him it wasn't morning, got him some milk and sent him back to bed. Went back to my bed and realised it was actually 7 :haha:, oops! he only lasted 10mins in bed anyway then crawled in with me and eddie and did actually sit nicely and watch tv.

oooh yay Danielle how exciting! think those of us in the uk are going to have pools in our back gardens whether we like it or not the amount its raining here atm! xx

Fab news on the house, Danielle.

:hugs: for poor sleep, Ria. It sucks!! I've given up hope on Rex on the sleep front :dohh: At least DH had taken over sole responsibility of night shifts, bless him cos I'm struggling to get out of bed then get comfy again & get back to sleep. I still have to wake DH up to make him get up but that's better than hauling my whale sized arse out of bed!

I second Caroline on the spa weekend, Gertrude. I am very jealous that 6.30 is an early morning to you! That's practically a lie in in our house :dohh:

I could not be doing with getting up at 6ish when I dont have to haha. Luckily ollie loves his sleep. He will sleep in till 11 most days. I get up at 5 though for college lately D:

My mum took over my flat today and let me sleep. I had one hell of a migraine and was spewing up... poor ollie comforted me by rubbing my back and asking was I ok the little sweetheart.

So we were supposed to see the house we bought last but we added a house the day before so the agent made that house last. I didn't want to make it obvious that we wanted to buy it by taking a bunch of pictures. I wanted to play it cool. I was going to try to sneak a few but then I forgot. I'll post plenty once we have the walk through :) pool has a diving board by the way :) we've got great plans for this house!

Sorry for the non sleeping toddlers. I'm often awake at 6am unfortunately. Isis wakes up around 6:30 every morning but she will go back to sleep if I cuddle her. My alarm is set for 6:40 every day. I typically snooze quite a bit :)

10.55 an still in bed :p
Have been awake since about 10 though. Got woken up to a nice slap across the face ha.

11am lucky u. 7 is a lie in for me ha

Same here :dohh:

My alarm goes off at 6.15 on work days & we're all out the house for just before 7.30. Our school day starts at 8.35 so I have to drop Rex off at the CM then get to work & get sorted for the day. DH has a 30 min drive to his school too. Suppose it's not surprising that Rex is an early riser really.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8429-E-1410-North-Rd-Fairmount-IL-61841/91409186_zpid/ the best I can do :)

11am lucky u. 7 is a lie in for me ha

Same here :dohh:

My alarm goes off at 6.15 on work days & we're all out the house for just before 7.30. Our school day starts at 8.35 so I have to drop Rex off at the CM then get to work & get sorted for the day. DH has a 30 min drive to his school too. Suppose it's not surprising that Rex is an early riser really.

Our day doesn't need to start til 7.15 in the week but actually Poppy's doesn't need to start until much later as her dad works late shifts!

Thanks! I'm already planning the remodels on it! The basement is going to be awesome with a home theater and wetbar (eventually a full bathroom too) and then redoing the fireplaces to update them. Pending inspection it looks like the bones are good. Also we locked in 3.375% interest rate! I talked DH into a 15 year mortgage even though the payments will be higher and it might take us longer to remodel. The interest rate is so much lower on the 15 year! It made me sick thinking about all those extra interest payments if we went with a 30 year.

I'm really tired today. I think I need to take a nap!

i agree with the 15 yr, if we could/can afford it, that's what I would like to do. plus in 15 yrs, no more payments. totally worth it, imo

totally! by the time Isis is going to college our house will be paid off! In a little less than 2 years on a 15 year mortgage on our current house we increased our equity so much! On a 30 year you're basically only paying interest for the first 15 years.

oh wow Danielle, its a proper mansion! you guys have such lovely houses out there!

Jeeeeez, Danielle! I am green with envy at that house! And taking into account the exchange rate, that costs the same as our very ordinary, small 4 bed house in a cheap area of the country :dohh: I would so move to the US for the houses if all my family would also come :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->