April Mummies 2011

oh she's unpredictable, but within 3-5 min i'm going too lol. it's so weird

That is weird. I'm very predictable but she usually doesn't poo anywhere near the time I do.

Ladies please pray for my friends gf and new baby.
His gf had an internal bleed and lost too much blood. Baby had to be delivered quick and ended up needing to be revived. Theyre both really weak right now. I dunno what to say to him :( so sad.

Nope poppy goes as and when she feels like it

ok maybe i didn't make myself clear. *I* go within 3-5 min of abby

:hugs: Gem. Hope they both pull through.

I have to say that Rex does go at pretty much the same times as me :haha: He never goes at the CM's either. Saves no. 2s up for home. Prob so he can sit on the toilet for aaaaages with his iPad just like his dad :haha: I literally have to prize him off the loo after like 15 mins :dohh:

Where are you going on holiday, Caroline? Will be good to get away for your bday :)

One of the older kids who goes to the CM has nits so I'm now on nit watch :dohh: Just nit combed Rex's hair & thankfully there's no sign of them. Bought some nit treatment on the way home so it's on standby should we need it!

The poop posts are cracking me up!

Anyone else living with a miniature nudist?! I got Isis in her pjs and after she went potty she came out naked. Now she won't get back into clothes. I'll have to bribe her back into pjs. She's far happier naked. I was the same way when I was little so I'm not concerned, I just don't want her to get cold at night and wake up.

Rosie is also. Nudist. Or she has to be able to see her arms. It is hilarious and so annoying at the same time

We have another nudist/stripper here :dohh: Any chance he gets, he takes his clothes off!

Rofl at the nudists, we've not really hit that stage yet, though he often stays bottomless if he's wet them.

Sarah, going to centre parcs :).

Finally putting my kitchen back together! Only been without one since 2nd jan!! X

Gem, hope you get good news from your friend xx

So... yesterday Dylan cut his first tooth. AND we had an offer accepted for our first home! :happydance: Its a 3-bed 2 storey flat one street back from the seafront. No garden but who needs one when youre a short walk from the beach!

Toby has remained in abaolute hyper crazy little shit mode this week. He was up at 6:30. MIL was up at 8:30. By 9am both me and MIL were near enough tearing our hair out. I am EXHAUSTED.

Is it legal to sell your child on eBay? Because I se wear to god I'm going to go insane with her atm,

I know she's ill, or at least she puked on Saturday and has been a total PITA since. She's refusing to use words, she's whiny and moany and so quick to tears. So fed up.

Aw, jealous, Caroline! I love, love, love Center Parcs :) If you remember, that's where I went for my 30th last year :thumbup:

Fab news on the flat, Katherine. Sounds perfect. :hugs: for coping with hyper Toby.

Gertrude, I often say I'm going to put Rex on eBay - faulty but perfect for spare parts :haha:

Same here too! I'm just glad work is flexible because it took me 30 minutes to get her in her carseat!

I know we're getting close to the end but I'm so completely stressed out! I need to get back into control but I'm so tired all the time and Isis will not go to bed early enough for me to get the house in shape after she goes to bed and still get enough sleep myself!

Congrats on the new home Katherine! Pics??

Ollie likes to strip too lol. Mainly when im doing the dishes... I hear "hello leys balls" and when I look hes very much naked and cupping his nutsack. Proper little boy lol :| he calls himself ley cos he cant say ollie.

Lol! Gem that's hilarious!

Katherine, congrats!! You have to be super excited!! Any pics?

Gertrude, Isis is sick too which makes me a little more forgiving but she's been horrible lately! I'm sorry pickles been so bad too!

I'm looking forward to this weekend's meetup in Chicago! And I get to see dh and sil and BIL after the meetup. Dh is going to be home every weekend after that and from the 21st through the 26th when Isis and I move to Indiana for 2 weeks. Once we get moved out of here it's all going to be awesome!

i don't know if everyone knows we're meeting up? i was going to keep it as a surprise and then post pics :p

Poppy loves to be naked often find her stripped off. All her dolls and barbies to are naked first thing she does when she gets a new doll is strip it off lol

Oh wow whos meeting up?!
Id love to be able to meet some of you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"