April Mummies 2011

Danielle, Sam and myself are meeting up tomorrow!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Have a fab time meeting up! Us uk girls don't really have an excuse not to meet, distance wise we're so much closer lol.

Hope pickles behaviour has improved now Gertrude, I often want to have alex adopted lol.

I actually went out last night by myself and saw the mummies from having alex, was so fun and what I needed. Didn't get home until nearly midnight though and dh hadn't bothered getting eddie anymore milk out the freezer, he just gave him the 3oz I'd pumped earlier that day then couldn't work out why he wouldn't settle, men! ! So took me until about 1am to settle eddie, he slept after that until 5.45, then he came into bed with us...anyone got matchsticks and a large doze of patience!?

Maybe we will have to get our finger out and meet up, too, as we really aren't that far away, all of us!! One of the half terms would be easier.

It would have to be a half term for me to meet up anyway unless I'm on mat leave still. Who's in the middle? I know I'm the furthest north.

:dohh: Caroline! Men are bloody useless sometimes! Strangely enough, a 6 month old wouldn't be all that satisfied with 3oz!! Men!!! :dohh: They are seriously clueless!

i've already met bernina (stacey) a couple years ago.

i'm so beyond annoyed with a couple ppl who are supposed to be "close". i just don't feel like dealing with friends/family any more. ever.

:hugs: dana,, hope things are ok!?

Rachel and sarah, we really should. I'm about 20mins from brighton :).

I've got a cleaner atm, just 2 hrs once a fortnight as was struggling to keep on top of any sort of housework. well today she left a bucket full of water and the mop ready for when she'd cleaned the bathrooms upstairs, alex found it whilst I was changing eddies nappy, omg we had an indoor swimming pool! rofl. Got my floors mopped though

I know I'm closest to you Caroline, I'm about 50 mins to an hour away from Brighton. I honestly don't mind driving anywhere, though!! I love driving! I can fit...hmm..one person In my car after filling it with all my junk and kids.

Caro... 20 mins in which direction? Im on a different coast... If anyone wants seaside fish n chips come see me in herne bay!

No pics of my new place yet. Mayyyybe I'll get some tomorrow. I'll try!

I'm about 5 hours from Brighton! :dohh: Would train it all that way for sure.

Oops to the indoor swimming pool, Caroline :haha: I have a cleaner too. Couldn't be without them! At the minute it's weekly but will have to drop to fortnightly when I'm on mat leave :(

Rex has got a birthday party to go to this morning at a play centre. DH is staying at home to build Rex's new furniture as hoping to get him in his new room tomorrow night for the first time. But that means I'm flying solo & at the play centre we're going to, the only way into the play frame is through two big foam rollers (unless I climb up a slide!). He has better be well behaved cos there's no way I'll fit through them in my current state :haha:

I'm about 40 mins from Brighton. I'm prob the furthest south but happy to drive wherever

20mins north of Brighton, just off a23 we are. Apart from poor sarah dounds like somewhere on the south coast might work well!

I hope rex behaves Sarah, you'll just have to send a non pregnant mummy through if needed!

Ahh I'm hoping I'm being paranoid, alex has a spot on his face and I found out the friend we saw on Monday has blooming impetigo, not good when we're off to centre parcs! !

Think we're about on a par in Northern terms then, Loopy :thumbup:

Uh oh, Caroline. Hope it's just a little spot. Fingers crossed.

Thankfully, Rex behaved at the party :) He's now got his face painted as a tiger. He looks so funny :haha: Best get off here & get on with sorting his room out.

Im Liverpool so northern too... crap at geography though so dunno who im closest to! Id love to meet some of you though.

You're probably closest to me, I'm about an hour north of Liverpool :) not really been part of the group for a long time though so I'd feel a bit of a fraud at a meet up!

Rosie fell asleep without a diaper on last night and peed the motel bed. Oops. I was sleeping in bed with her too but luckily it didn't get on Ruby or me. Today is the last day of our drive. Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->